• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

What happened to Mike

Speaking of prolonged absences, I heard from Goggs over the weekend, and he will return shortly. Without going into detail, he was struck by a bout of depression, which is a pretty awful deal for anyone who has encountered such problems. I gather he's feeling a lot better.

Sorry to hear this Gene. Glad Goggs is feeling better and is ready to return. I've battled with depression on and off since I was 12 or so. Never easy.

I don't know how to deal with depression but if one way to handle it is to surround yourself with friends I'm sure he has plenty, including here.

Speaking of prolonged absences, I heard from Goggs over the weekend, and he will return shortly. Without going into detail, he was struck by a bout of depression, which is a pretty awful deal for anyone who has encountered such problems. I gather he's feeling a lot better.

This is what happens when i stop posting in the funny stuff thread...

Back