• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Welcome to Our Newest Moderator -- Jeff Crowell

Free episodes:

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
One of our most knowledgeable forum regulars, and a guest on The Paracast some weeks back, Jeff Crowell (formerly known as Sandanfire), has agreed to become a forum moderator. Let's give him a huge welcome.

As you can see from his bio, below, he has extensive experience as a paranormal researcher:

Jeff is a 42 year old Information Systems Administrator from Central Indiana. In the summer of 2006, he took an active interest in paranormal investigation mostly due to the television shows popular at the time. However over the years his perspective has evolved as a paranormal investigator and he found himself slipping away from the pop-culture effect of those shows and into the more serious realm of research and investigations. He has been an active member of three local paranormal research groups throughout the last five years.

In 2012 Jeff received his bachelor's degree in General Studies from the Indiana University School of Sciences. Merging this generalized college education with what he continues to research in the realm of the paranormal, he has been able to blend the wide range of topics taught toward that degree with many aspects of paranormal research. From empirical research topics such as environmental science and astronomy to the humanities such as psychology and philosophy, he started to become a jack-of-all trades when applying what he had learned to paranormal phenomenon. One of the areas of focus that has drawn him is the psychological, philosophical, and cultural aspects of the phenomena, and he is intensely interested in consciousness research performed in the past by practitioners of parapsychology. His interest in psychology has aided him greatly during investigations while dealing with clients, witnesses, and to a lesser degree, the entities believed to be haunting the locations investigated. He is also interested in how the area of theoretical physics and quantum mechanics can be applied toward paranormal research.

Up until this point Jeff’s main attention has been in the area of haunting phenomena and ‘ghost hunting’ as it’s typically called, however recently he has expanded his interests and applied techniques into the study of Unidentified Flying Objects, or UFO’s. In April of 2012 Jeff participated in a UFO-related tour of the American Southwest, traveling to some of the hot-spots and familiar locations in that region of the United States.

Congrats to the poster formerly known as sandanfire. funny how these new mods announcements come on the weekends, probably timed for the Asian markets Monday opening.

to late he is sleeping on the couch! But seriously Graz (as my husband puts it) here is my welcome! a question is the queen mary really haunted?

Welcome aboard.... I know better than to make any promises, but hopefully I won't do or say something stupid that gets my ass banned by our newest addition to the Paracast mod-squad....:eek:

Is it possible for me to ban the cohost of the show?
Of course you can ban us, this is not hostocrasy! Gene and I are actually laboring under the same set of rules. If we lose it and are in violation we should be banned. Hell, Biedny at one point acually banned himself! You can spank one or both of us, but ... we do have super get-outta-jail-free cards ;)

Back