• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

We ARE Hybrids but no Aliens involved

Robert Baird

Paranormal Maven
It has been five decades or more since I first knew Neanderthal blood was part of my own. For decades I fought the battle against stupidity in academia which insisted Hominids were like donkeys making mules which are sterile even though we have proof of occasional mule offspring for more than two centuries. Then came the Neanderthal crossbreed baby found in Iberia from around 15,000 years ago. Many scholars said Neanderthal was not around in that era. About ten years or fifteen maybe, I started hearing about scientists proving that Cross-breeding was a definite fact. Then it was almost everywhere. Today you will see DNA proves 5% of Europeans have measurable Neanderthal blood.

But there is still the matter of how or if there were people capable of making genetic breeding happen. They definitely did learn how to attune and make many things happen a very long time ago. Medical Astrology was used in Czechoslovakia for official birth control into the latter part of the 20th Century. It was effective in helping people with fertility issues. There you have a place to begin thinking as you look into the Antikythera and accurate lunar calendars from Iberia proven as real by Alexander Marshack, going back around 30,000 years. The so-called Gaian or nature-worshippers go back a lot further than this but just use that era and a little more and you will know the DNN (D'Ainu) could have caused white men and by mating with Neanderthals and later Denisovan cross breeding.

The Ainu

To be able to assert that mental or soulful interaction with genetic functions does occur, is no mean or easy thing to prove. In the end anyone is free to say I speculate far too much. But there are facts I bring to bear and some of them are included in this thread.

Consciousness and Shamans - Page 2

Others are more current.

If epigenetics was not done in very ancient times then I am a direct descendant of cow dung being used by Hindus as toothpaste or soap. (See Forbidden a recent TV show) But it is important to be aware of what still goes on and is even more rampant than the use of Scarlet Women inside monasteries and work-houses which are only recently shut down. Designer babies are just the tip of the iceberg. Soon the novelty and fear about genetic manipulation will lessen among humans. In late April of 2015 we saw Chinese scientists had been successful in altering genetic structure as many said ethics would not allow. It is even reported in Business journals so we can be sure money is part of the picture. I know many billionaires will want their offspring for many generations to come, to get 'fixed' up front. What amount it will cost remains to be seen but homo sapiens is not the most advanced human lifeform anymore.

Genetic Modifications - GMO and More

Last edited:
I think I definitely have some neanderthal features.
Thanks for sharing this, very interesting.

I have a few copper red hairs in my beard when I grow it, square hands and feet and a prominent brow :)

Yeah, and they make good tennis players.
Boris_becker_cover_16_9_4d88243305.jpg

I had red hair and freckles but my nieces and nephews have it way more. The square hands and feet thing makes sense too. One of my nephews has feet almost a square.

Pre-Neolithic Calendars

If you think it hard to believe an accurate lunar calendar is part of ancient fertility rituals helping to make a Neanderthal cross breed a la astrology, you'll really choke on this.

Economics ends up as the final arbiter in so many arguments about how to plan for our future. If we don`t know our past how can we go forward. History is, as some wise man said - prologue to the present. We are lied to incessantly by high-falutin talking heads and we need a new broom or maybe a hammer. Not the expensive hammer that might cost thousands of bucks as the Golden Fleece award done by US Senator William Proxmire used to tell us about. Just a simple whack a mole mallet might even do. A good debate was held between C. H. Douglas and many dismal economists including John Maynard Keynes. I recommend it highly.

Have you heard Ted Turner wants to reduce the people on Earth BIG TIME. Yes, and guess who he doesn't want. It isn't just him. De-population has been done with vile intent many times and places. There is no One Pie and we can create many new pies. But we might just fail to get humanity together on this as Hawking says (We have just this century to survive if we do not colonize space.). And maybe we have reached a similar crossroads before on Earth. There are OOPARTS which are hard to explain such as a Cyborg (Prosthesis of a high degree and little more can be proven but it is possible the mind was interacting with the mechanics just as we now do.) from before 4,000 BCE and the Dropa stones from 9,000 years ago.

Given that we might have modern humans or at least civilized humans as much as 2,000,000 years ago - it is plain stupid to keep talking about just 10,000 years. Even if it is a million years of civilization we have all reason to think advancements in the very distant past far outstrip what we have been taught. I prefer this to alien intervention given the Prime Directive. (he-he)

This next link to Wikipedia is far closer to what I think is real. The researcher referred to has gone further and proposes up to ten species of hominids or variations have resulted. The Denisovan example (He is from near the cyborg and a mysterious concrete map covering many acres.) would prove his contention as would the Hobbit which may be connected to his Mungo people and which I found cliff drawings there which lead me to posit just that. I cannot say he has continued to develop these theories. I have seen him forced to back off some of what is said here - and I hope he continues his free-thinking research.

Alan Thorne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article demonstrates the extent to which TV and academia lie to humanity.
It gets a lot right about Zahi Hawass.

http://www.tnetimes.com/article/244-...x-bosnia-semir

My lady most adept was a Boddhisattva seeker like myself. She knew Bhakti, Tantra and Agni Yoga and how to abandon herself as well as bring it all under scrutiny in retrospect. In Tree of Life terms you could say she combined Hod and Kether even in her dance. Getty Lee saw it when she was part of his opening act under Jerry Manfredi (Doors) with his group Abraxas. Abraxas is an ancient Egyptian system for combining both ends of every topic or issue (Dialectics if you will).

And one of the places energy stores information is the soul according to research on the fruit fly recounted in this excerpt from a good book. But it is also in our genes which the Head of the Human Genome project (Dr. Collins) said when he said we have a history book in our genes. But not all information in that book is as simple and clear as the written word.

Recent research on our so-called junk DNA shows how electrical or magnetic fields variable and dynamic allow great attunement; and over time I believe, genetic information transfer. You could say the Earth Energy Grid and alchemical forms like the oroborous (the serpent with it's tail, seen by one researcher in this book and partial segment from this link) or caduceus seen all over the world in symbols is mirrored in our genes. Which came first? Did our thought impact our body just as we see in positive thinking and healing? Was it part of evolution? Some people are saying it is proof of God. Heaven may be within as Pope John Paul II said in 1999 and many mystics have said throughout written history and before. This book has Heaven in the title and draws all constructs from every religion into it - fairly and ecumenically. Will science teach us how to live in Brotherhood? No? This knowledge is ancient and manipulated throughout the ages, I say.

You might disagree and say yoga, astrology and other uses of it have never been this exact - and it may be true we have some proof here that is new but the old disciplines used it better than we are - if you consider what Futurescape demonstrates we are about to do in manipulation of the World Mind by making people into tools to soulfully achieve a 'Matrix' - the movie. The Verbal Tradition may have started before the species began to speak. As far as our genetic history book - I think it did. I have said it was in the Akashic and collective since we were apes for many years. I referred to animal clicking noises as a language in interviews kept here. The porpoise communicates with similar sounds and humans had sign languages as well. That qabala or verbal tradition is very old to say the least. Guess who kept the Verbal Tradition in most cultures - the poets or bards - BRDs - my family.

Google Books

The following quote comes from Stealthskater and links in his material which I have posted here. The caduceus may be older than Egypt and along with the Ankh (see Pavlita Generators) may have allowed many ancient secret technologies including VRIL connections to Pentagon Dodecahedron Earth Energy which is mirrored outside our atmosphere.

What about the chakras or vortices of energy (or "wheels of lights") that are described in New Age literature as well as (supposedly?) ancient VEDIC_ARYAN literature of the Far East? I have read in one book about the soul being described as a TUBE that runs along the axis of the spine and has certain areas or NODES of ACTIVITY where these spinning wheels of energy are located. SUPPOSEDLY when all of these wheels are spinning in the right directions and at the correct rate of rotation,, there is an ENERGY SPIRAL or FLOW that is achieved that can bring about or is pure consciousness. Is there a correct spin ratio between chakras that would allow full consciousness to be achieved? How would an ordinary human go about attaining these correct spin ratios? Would all of these spinning vortices need to be aligned and spinning at the same speed?

I wonder if these concepts are also related to the idea of the spinal cord as a caduceus coil? A caduceus coil is an electromagnetic coil that has electricity flowing in both directions. It is symbolized by 2 serpents winding around a tube (i.e., the AMA symbol). Could the spinal cord have some intrinsic relationship to the soul and the functioning of consciousness? If we look at the word "spinal", we can break off the "al" a the end and get the word SPIN. The word "spinal" is very close to the word SPIRAL. Maybe we could think of the BRAIN and SOUL as a computer system. A parallel "processing" computer. The brain could be the computer that the soul runs on or maybe we could call the soul/consciousness a CADUCEUS COMPUTER (just an idea).

I have also heard quite a bit about counter-rotating energy fields that possess a CERTAIN GEOMETRIC SHAPE (TETRAHEDRON). Supposedly these counter-rotating energy fields possess some kind of mathematical relationship between their individual rates of rotation. Also one field is usually (in the literature) said to be electric in nature and rotating to the right. The other is magnetic and rotating to the left. What would this correct rate or spin ratio between these 2 energy fields be? Could it have something to do with the PI ratio? Maybe the PHI ratio or the GOLDEN MEAN? If there was a 2:3 or 3:2 ratio, then that would be very close to the GOLDEN MEAN SPIRAL. Maybe something else?

Tetrahedronal energy fields. Resonant Rotating Field. Pentagonal energy fields.

Now maybe there is more than one kind of soul or consciousness. And not all humans are really the same "UNDERNEATH". Maybe some have different spiritual physics based on different patterns of energy, and the human body is merely a "suit" that is worn by different types of spiritual entities. The human BODY as a SUIT? Something worth thinking about.

SOME SPIRITUAL ENTITIES COULD POSSESS A TETRAHEDRONAL-BASED PHYSICS WHILE OTHERS COULD BASED ON THE DODECAHEDRON-PENTAGONAL based PHYSICS. Also, different types of spiritual entities could have souls based on different wavelengths of energy. Also, different biological types of humans or human looking beings may exist in our Universe or even within our own population on Earth. These different species may have different types or ALIEN souls. (There are two perfect tetrahedral in the Great Pyramid according to Bucky Fuller. https://thetruthbehindthescenes.word...e-of-atlantis/)

If we do possess a spiritual consciousness, why do we seem to have such "limited access" to it? Why don't any of us normal or average humans have access to our soul? How would one go about acquiring full access to this device? Are there certain wavelengths of brain activity or "window frequencies" that could facilitate such a task? Or is there something in the way from our environment? Perhaps all of the electromagnetic pollution in the 60-Hertz frequency range.
A million years BEFORE Atlantis!

Acupuncture, Ayurveda and Neurophysiology

You might ask why Neurophysiology is listed with these very ancient arts. Doesn't he know they are older than any historical or even verbal tradition? http://alternative-medicine-info-gui...rveda.html?m=0

I ask if nutrition like Ayurveda that dovetails the food an individual should eat with that person's actual body type was known when man first began to walk? If your dog knows to eat grass to settle it's stomach why would humans not have started learning what to eat as soon as they existed? If not they easily would have died off eating poisonous foods. Spicy and hot or the opposite; gunas and other details I don't remember because I have developed what works for me. That changes as one ages and I have adapted to that too. At least I think so, and it is working. Today there are DNA tests that determine what a body needs and Dr. Wayne Dyer who always ate right got cancer. He got the test and found he had been eating incorrectly for his metabolic body type - he is now in remission.

So what about Neurophysiology? I say the chakras are almost exact detailed charts of Neurophysiologic systems including the nerves but also including behaviours and more. The science of Yoga is very ancient and yet it is this exact. Of course you can say the adepts are wrong when they say they got this information through attuning their mind and body. I would agree they took some time to get it this exact, but I am sure it is at least as old as civilization. I can argue it is a major component of early culture and civilization. Which system came first? Was it sexual chakras and Tantra or Kundalini? That I cannot say. In fact these systems or different kinds of yoga might be just a few thousand years old.

About Chakra System

You might like this mythical origin story.
Origin & History of Acupuncture

Just as the human body has zones or points called psychic or other spots where reflexologists and shiatsu practitioners find useful there are areas on the surface of the Earth which have healing and energy altering affects or effects. The cycles which the moon affects in women, sun spots and even planetary energies are useful in medical astrology. There was a time in Czechoslovakia when astrologers had a 99% success or better with birth control. They also were helping those who wanted to have a baby as reported in Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain; I read that before meeting Ed Tucker who was one of only six North Americans who had this knowledge. There are posts here that show metal tensile strength varies at some spots on the Earth Energy Grid which tie in with the ancient secrets surrounding the pentagon dodecahedron. One such post is under The Earth Energy Grid and Bermuda Triangle. The figure phi is a healing design as is amethyst used in crystal therapy, this is shown in the first link I now give you.

http://www.jainmalkin.com/html_site/...articles7.html

Google Books

Given that we might have modern humans or at least civilized humans as much as 2,000,000 years ago - it is plain stupid to keep talking about just 10,000 years. Even if it is a million years of civilization we have all reason to think advancements in the very distant past far outstrip what we have been taught. I prefer this to alien intervention given the Prime Directive. (he-he)

This next link to Wikipedia is far closer to what I think is real. The researcher referred to has gone further and proposes up to ten species of hominids or variations have resulted. The Denisovan example would prove his contention as would the Hobbit which may be connected to his Mungo people and which I found cliff drawings there which lead me to posit just that. I cannot say he has continued to develop these theories. I have seen him forced to back off some of what is said here - and I hope he continues his free-thinking research.

Alan Thorne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Deepak Chopra has a little input of value to balance my overly passionate comments.

"If bliss is basic to life, there should be a physical counterpart for it in the body, and indeed there is. According to Ayurveda, the body's counterpart to pure joy is a subtle substance called 'ojas', which is extracted from food once it has been perfectly digested. Like the doshas, ojas is just on the edge of being physical; one could call it a subtle substance that registers on both mind and body. The final and most valuable result of eating a good diet is to extract every drop of this subtle substance from your food. That enables the cells to "feel happy," to experience the cellular equivalent of bliss. {Do you think attuning and visualizing with the process helps?}

Twenty years ago, the idea of a happy cell would have made little sense in scientific terms. Now we know that the body in fact is capable of generating a complex network of chemicals (neurotransmitters, neuropeptides, and related molecules) that the brain uses to communicate emotions throughout the body. It is also known that a single meal can change the brain's biochemistry quite radically. A brain chemical connected with feelings of well-being, such as serotonin, goes up and down in response to the food being digested in the intestinal tract. This has opened up the exciting possibility of a "food pharmacy" to correct depression, anxiety, and other mental disorders, just as fiber helps to control cholesterol.

In Ayurveda {A very ancient herbalistic shamanic process related to Nyaya Yoga said to date back to 6000 BC.} we can bypass the bewildering complexity of brain chemistry. Nature has given us ojas, a single substance for happiness that the body makes all the time." (2)

For me Nature worship of the modern variety is whatever works (!): and the wholistic integration of the mind body operating system that has knowledge. Science has learned such things as the lymph system and chakras act to bring soulful knowledge to our soulful potential.

Homunculus

Dear Sal

I await your further insights on physical alchemy - and must say the idea of an Homunculus being a virtual holographic entity comes to mind while reading those definitions. I would not try to DEFINE one myself - nor would I have seen a connection with dwarves. I think making one in a flask is NOVEL or deranged - I am no expert on the homunculus, but I have read extensive and copious amounts of alchemy in lore from those who KNOW nothing to the actual alchemical works of the true adepts. I see connections to the golem and gargoyles (see Kafka for a mutant concept thereof).

Richard Flavin has piqued my further interest and we should cobble (lol) up the gist of what he says and you interpret into the Ogham and Aymara thread - it being one of the most complete compendiums on the subject available anywhere (IMHO). I am not saying there are not places where you can see more Ogham script - or facile and false verbiage about it - acting as if it is what Anne Ross is saying - such utter nonsense was also said about Le Placard baton Marshack proved was an accurate lunar calendar. His 25 year struggle with assholes in academia is nothing compared to what Fell went through. The Runes and I Ching are from Ogham according to other scholars as well as myself. Ogham had a divinatory use and purpose in one of it's tracts - I forget which one my Ogham mentor said - perhaps the medical one Luis Beth Nion or Beth Luis Nion, maybe tree Ogham- I do not know. Divination (see thread here) is all about attunement and energy from all sources - thought is energy for at least the moment it is formed in the brain - and sent forth as what we falsely call ESP - there is nothing weird about thought travelling from one place or person to another and we have machines doing it now.

Later, after reading Graves’ King Jesus and of Jesus’ exposure to ogham while training in Egypt, ogham became for me a potent symbol of a pagan past before Christianity.

When Flavin said the above I saw so many connections with MacDari and I have read Graves' White Goddess to cull some Phoenician insights - though good; not as good as the Golden Bough. I draw your attention to the word POTENT and I also wonder about the word or pejorative "pagan" rather than something like Chaos Science.

Back to Anne Ross who wrote alongside Don Robins on The Druid Prince (was this the one in the Mummies Alive bog - I forget). She also was involved with the Hexham Heads (see thread you have already commented on) and Don and her had a falling out. I would guess it was over her lack of appreciation for what he calls a "chasm across which we must travel" to understand the megaliths he calls Macrochips. Robins covers the piezoelectric properties of granite and quartz which the heads and megaliths have. The Franciscan scholar on Aymara (see thread Ogham and Aymara) has computer experts lining up in secret agencies of government to understand the Boulean mathematical nature my Ogham mentor said the Druids passed to Boule at County Cork where he grew up. If the 'I' and 'o' of digitized energy or basic building blocks of these subtle to horrific visual interplays with our mind and spirit are real - what else becomes true? See also the work of De Anna Emerson on the I O Torus in my book OM to Ogham which you are reading.

Do you think De Anna ever learned about the De Danaan (DNN) from whence her first name comes or would Emerson's tap in to transcendentalism be part of the Akashic and Ein Sof attraction of like energy attracting like thought? Emerson claimed he never read Eastern mystical books before coming up with the transcendental insights coming to him. I do not know about him - but I know my names have brought much my way, and Bibliomancy works for and through me - or did a lot, when I was younger. Hypnogogic is a word you might already know is connected with MKUltra and NLP. The Kelts would not name a child for a long time after birth so that energies or spirits would not tamper with the child. Numerology was one way my magical name Tuatha was created - from the Tuatha De Danaan or 'people of' the DN. I become more encouraged about my theory that the DNN or Ainu hybridized humans as each day passes and more proof comes in such as the Denisovan Man from a cave near their homeland. The hypnogogic attunement is like what shamans did with plants in order to get the answers Paracelsus says nature has for every disease nature creates (with our help as was the case with Syphilis - and he cured the Royals of Europe). That kind of deep interaction with matter is how they wrought the genetic work on dogs, horses (so important to them) and finally on humans - did dwarves like the Flores Island 'hobbit' come first?

That is more the kind of thing I see a homunculus being - those Hexham heads! Imbued or embedded matter or miniature robotic metal pieces as in Aquinas and Albertus making a talking head of Jesus (such an inspired fiction allowed them to avoid a guilty verdict in their Heresy Trial - if you believe that was all that happened). Imbued consciousness of a minor amount but imbued ritualistic and specific projections to witness by the eyes of those who have a modicum of psychic advancement - I say.

I love 'tripping the light' on these matters as we integrate all these things.

Google Books

Of course google might take away the excerpt which came forth in my browsing session to see some proof of my contention about a golem relating to a homunculus. Here is Heuval's book addressing Crowley and Paracelsus as well as Arab mystics. I see the use of semen as helpful to attuning with the creation or creation to be only as a bridge or conduit of energy.

The Mysteries: Unveiling the Knowledge of Subtle Energy in Ritual

And it appears to simple and stupid me that some day the DNA researchers (actually one person I knew who was a genetic researcher at the University of Iowa as well as a fellow cell diffusion historian - agreed with me on this) will see ancients manipulated gene structure in breeding animals (see my work on the tepaphone and caduceus staffs of Moses etc) including human animals like Denisovan Man found near the Ainu (D'Ainu or D'anu) homeland.

The extent of International Humanitarian Laws and their ability to both monitor and possibly stop weaponizing research in the mind-brain and soul is laughable to see. It is as if the people talking do not have control of their speech lobes or at least the thinking processes of the brain have been interfered with. How many of these people ever studied anything truly adept - other than the quantum physicists we have discussed at length? Please read far enough to see the connections to a golem or the analogizing therewith and then go to the thread on the homunculus to see why it was necessary to stop people from learning communication skills that integrate our brain functioning as Ogham did. They still maintain Ogham did not even exist until Rome had the Gospels fully written to control the souls of all conquered peoples as they began ramping up the larger Holy and Roman Empire. It does not escape my notice that Nik Bostrom is a professor at Oxford where these people work.

"Weaponising neurotechnology: international humanitarian ...

www.oxfordjournals.org/page/6272/7

by G Noll - ‎2014 - ‎Cited by 1 - ‎Related articles

"Weaponising neurotechnology: international humanitarian law and the loss of language ... In recent years, research on military applications of neuroscience has grown in ..... The Golem is a homunculus figure, manufactured by man and combining ... in order to defend the Prague Jewry from the risks of an impeding pogrom. {I think they mean "impending" and they wished to impede that pogrom. This is perhaps evidence of the Freudian slip which is a neurological energy leakage between regions associated with memory - just thinking laterally.}"

Last edited:
Those who try to define or somehow limit spirituality end up ignoring its nature and those who accept it blindly assign it virtues beyond its purpose. It is not just religion or metaphysical science which concerns mankind as we try to make sense of our present and future potential to address the ethics and technologies that could allow real growth and movement away from our history of destructive acts that develop warfare rather than our total potential as life on Earth. Here is a case in point dealing with history and the cultural contact that took place in pre-Columbian times with the Americas. It is my response to someone who thinks you can tell a whole new history in a few threads who also has not read many of the excerpts much less any of my books.

'Science has found Roman and Etruscan settlements in America and many other cultures too. It is reported in the original writings of the first missionaries and it is in modern archaeology. There were Basque speaking communities in Central America found in the last century and Rongorongo of Ilavarta and Easter Island was there too.

No, in fact the problem is rather what Lord Renfrew has said. History has been shown to be a pack of lies. Lord Renfrew, Disney Professor of Archaeology at Cambridge University states:

"Archaeologists all over the world have realized that much of prehistory, as written in the existing textbooks, is inadequate. Some is quite simply wrong. What has come as a considerable shock, a development hardly foreseeable just a few years ago, is that prehistory, as we have learnt it is based upon several assumptions which can no longer be accepted as valid.."

I have both personal expertise and actual hands-on experience in Central America as well as the original languages which fieldworkers have found most insightful. My prognostications are always proven correct as new evidence comes forward (Hobbit, Bonobos - being two in the last year which further add to the Portuguese baby that is a crossbreed hominid) and there are examples of this in most sciences.

But what has served the 'social engineers' well is that they can say things like 'What is the peer reviewed opinion'? When there are no funds going to Phoenician Doctoral programs and no integrators of all science through all the world over all of history it is hard to have any peers.

Or they can point to another era and time and say something to bamboozle the student who sees the person speaking knows that era and people very well. But all these people or races and nations are not real history but rather a record of what politics and religion (social engineering) has done to separate people from their 'brothers'.

Thus I have had to have a complete picture or framework going back to the first white people and even how they might have come into being. Some of the pre-white people ideas are very speculative but I think I have done that framework of real history and the elite families who managed it. But no one (or four) books can put the picture together and thus pundits (often paid by 'social engineers') can say he refers to his other books for more on the point and avoids the issue. But I have to target certain issues and not the issue they might raise at that point in that particular book.'

I have older evidences of cross-breeding now - but do not forget academics were laughing at me about saying it for most of my life.

Next up is National Geo saying they have pinpointed when humans first mated with Neanderthals. It is good that they are finally admitting it happened but to say they have the first? NONsense and ego!!!!!

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2...x-neanderthals
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...nce-discovery/

It has been five decades or more since I first knew Neanderthal blood was part of my own. For decades I fought the battle against stupidity in academia which insisted Hominids were like donkeys making mules which are sterile even though we have proof of occasional mule offspring for more than two centuries. Then came the Neanderthal crossbreed baby found in Iberia from around 15,000 years ago. Many scholars said Neanderthal was not around in that era. About ten years or fifteen maybe, I started hearing about scientists proving that Cross-breeding was a definite fact. Then it was almost everywhere. Today you will see DNA proves 5% of Europeans have measurable Neanderthal blood.

But there is still the matter of how or if there were people capable of making genetic breeding happen. They definitely did learn how to attune and make many things happen a very long time ago. Medical Astrology was used in Czechoslovakia for official birth control into the latter part of the 20th Century. It was effective in helping people with fertility issues. There you have a place to begin thinking as you look into the Antikythera and accurate lunar calendars from Iberia proven as real by Alexander Marshack, going back around 30,000 years. The so-called Gaian or nature-worshippers go back a lot further than this but just use that era and a little more and you will know the DNN (D'Ainu) could have caused white men and by mating with Neanderthals and later Denisovan cross breeding.

The Ainu

Do we really need a DNA test for these guys?
These guys are freshly thawed off the nearest glacier ... LOL ...

Knuckle Dragger - Official Video

I found reference for an alien involvement in the evolution of our mind or brain! Of course it was no serious suggestion that something actually included an alien visit or Hybridization as some people WANT to believe. I really do not know why these people need such attention or absorption in obsessions. Is it a need to be different?

But trying to grasp the argument of a person using the nickname Ufology I can stretch my mind and recall my teenage years as I struggled with Lockean assertions which are part and parcel of racist agendas in science - like the Scale of Nature. He said no consciousness existed without language and I have often said such omnipotence of wisdom did not even rise to the level of knowing what dogs know. Did Locke not even have a friend with a dog? They surely know our language enough to pester us if we say 'walk'.

I confess I saw value in his Tabula Rasa from a psychological viewpoint as I tried to morph my brain into a better tool. I wondered why Neanderthal had a larger brain and no pre-frontal cortex until interbreeding with Cro-Magnon man at that time. That inter-breeding took place around 150,000 years ago as I recall. Today we have many new hominids thought to have connections to Neanderthal and how we lost a lot of size since Neanderthal. As of this moment Denisovan Man has not been proven as part of the Neanderthal and Ainu genetic hybridization plan. Yes, PLAN! But if the missing pre-frontal cortex in Neanderthal meant they could not speak or the throat design was too undeveloped - it does not mean we are more advanced as I have said for 50 years. Neanderthal and other hominids were more attuned and able to DO what we erroneously have called ESP.

Last year we also found a 2.4 million year human habitation of a Southern China cave which might dovetail with Alan Thorne's work asserting there were ten different hominids and Africa need not be considered all of their origins. But I have dealt with this many places and the person called Ufology does not even read what I wrote while making ridiculous comments and posting to threads where no one can see what I have written which addresses these matters. Maybe he reads more than I say - he might just be trying to follow the herd and similarly to Lockean scientists and the ego showing Brits at the top of the Scale of Nature - NEEDS to believe he is superior. So maybe those aliens who caused our devolution to smaller people than Neanderthal were as advanced as the dwarves (Hobbit) who could harmonically attune with matter to move big rocks (a far more likely myth).

The link that follows suggests the recent art found in Java or Indonesia is not evidence of advanced conceptualization and it skips past the Berekhat Ram figurine of some 350,000 years ago. Similar Gaian mother figures at Dolni Vestonici where metal working kilns existed 30,000 years ago are also seldom addressed. It used to be said no Neanderthal inter-breeding took place and when my younger brother took anthropology at Scarborough College (U of Toronto) campus at age 19 he told me they were forcibly foisting that garbage down his throat.

http://happinessbeyondthought.blogsp...come-into.html

Cultural Impacts on Evolving Species

Carrying on from a now far reaching thread titled Hi iSal we have one of many ideas deserving a new thread - and even a new segment or sub-section of Philosophy and Science. It could even go into Human hybrids like I think the D'Ainu did.

Sal has linked a book by Richerson and Boyd and university studies addressing the American Northerners and Southerners. They propose Lamarckian evolutionary impacts that include our mind affecting our body or what has been called 'qualitative' impacts rather than 'quantitative' changes that focus on Darwin's competitive SURVIVAL of a species. It is not the Nature versus Nurture debate though there is an element of that psychology we could consider. Darwin might think scarcity of resources alters the species who pursues those resources and thus he allows the mutations are teleologically interconnecting the whole harmonic interplay - but he had to stay on track with a part of a larger whole. I think his detractors in religious circles were not always wrong - and there is Intelligent Design but that design in not just ABOVE - it is WITHIN (or Below from the law of the Magi).

It deserves a whole book to deconstruct my sense of discomfort though agreeing with the obvious impact (to me it is obvious) that our energy spent on thinking impacts our mind, body and spirit - there are numerous threads here addressing these revivalist notions which ancients knew better than we grasp today. The threads Shamanism and Consciousness, the Mind/Spirit Machine, Epigenetics, all threads about Harmonics, archetypes, gematria, memes and linguistics (which is far more than languages or semiotics) are involved. Each of these threads could be a chapter in a book. All of it would have to address alchemy - past and present, physical and spiritual as well as intrapersonal integrations like Bhakti, Tantra and Kundalini in Yoga.

"Culture is crucial for understanding human behavior. People acquire beliefs and values from the people around them, and you can’t explain human behavior without taking this reality into account. Murder is more common in the South than in the North. If Nisbett and Cohen are right, this difference can’t be explained in terms of contemporary economics, climate, or any other external factor. Their explanation is that people in the South have acquired a complex set of beliefs and attitudes about personal honor that make them more polite, but also more quick to take offense than people in the North. This complex persists because the beliefs of one generation are learned by the next. This is not an isolated example. We will present several other similar well-studied examples demonstrating that culture plays an important role in human behavior. These are only the tip of the iceberg—a complete scholarly rehearsal of the evidence would try the patience of all but the most dedicated reader. Culturally acquired ideas are crucially important for explaining a wide range of human behavior—opinions, beliefs, and attitudes, habits of thought, language, artistic styles, tools and technology, and social rules and political institutions.

Culture is part of biology. An insult that has trivial effects in a Northerner sets off a cascade of physiological changes in a southern male that prepare him to harm the insulter and cope with the likelihood that the insulter is prepared to retaliate violently. This example is merely one strand in a skein of connections that enmesh culturally acquired information in other aspects of human biology. Much evidence suggests that we have an evolved psychology that shapes what we learn and how we think, and that this in turn influences the kind of beliefs and attitudes that spread and persist. Theories that ignore these connections cannot adequately account for much of human behavior. At the same time, culture and cultural change cannot be understood solely in terms of innate psychology. Culture affects the success and survival of individuals and groups; as a result, some cultural variants spread and others diminish, leading to evolutionary processes that are every bit as real and important as those that shape genetic variation. These culturally evolved environments then affect which genes are favored by natural selection. Over the evolutionary long haul, culture has shaped our innate psychology as much as the other way around."

Before the above quote they had addressed the herders or Scots/Irish that were the predominant gene stream in the South whereas the more civilized North had English, German and Dutch denizens. I posit if they had gone further north to Cape Breton or Newfoundland they would have observed the Scots/Irish in an more suitable constructed environment where their codes of conduct still retain the OLD CULTURE and Brotherhood.

I would ask them to watch the movie Gangs of New York to see how the cauldron of New York City and political greed made strange bedfellows who DEvolved? I also have noted that Southerners and Maritimers like to fight - in order to become friends. Honour being a good part of a more lawful and ancient system which the English sought to destroy (see my work including Jonathon Swift and the english destruction of land use - Keltic and Iroquoian ownership by the ALL - which lead to the Brutti return to Etruscan regions and the founding of Rome which was later usurped by the Equestrian class and thus an end of SPQR). Damn that parenthesis would take three books to explain!

This thread should not be addressing Darwinian evolutionary theory as much as the psychological impacts of a spiritual continuum (and vice versa) which psychologists like the authors of The Wonder Child addressed. I have covered a lot from that book in the thread The Third Eye which is also included in the W-M blog. Here is some of the thought in that thread which we always have to guard against over-looking or over-emphasizing as we attempt to reduce nature into words. How did the ancients so accurately depict the Thalami - they were advanced medical practitioners with prosthetics and much more - see Ebers Papyrus, Edwin Smith Codex and more.

"It is also very interesting to note that the drawing of the Eye of Horus very much matches the cross section of the mid brain where the thalamus, the pineal and pituitary glands are situated. The pineal gland is often said to be the “third eye” and a centre of spirituality and of spiritual insight, which can be developed in a person.

It’s as if the Eye of Horus could be a depiction of the thalamus as the eye ball with the corpus callosum the eye brow above and the medulla oblongata (brain stem) and the hypothalamus being the two markings below. If this is what they were drawing but calling it the Eye of Horus, does it suggest they considered the mid brain to be the seat of consciousness or even of divine consciousness or “Horus consciousness”? Horus being a sun god and symbolic of the universal Christ, a spiritual force which a suitably prepared person can merge with."

http://consciousreporter.com/spiritu...ll-seeing-eye/

The extreme cases of denial and brainwashing from science are not done by scientists. Usually it is people who failed in advancing their scientific career who will be found beating a drum of reductivist thinking which reduces life to only that which THEY can easily understand. They seek to empower themselves and assure themselves that no one knows what intuition or consciousness is, better than they do. They do not observe and conclude, rather they use direct inference and conclude nothing which they and their forbears have said can be challenged.

Of course the whole idea of this thread will also have sub-sets and precepts which devolve epistemologically past teleological sense or sensibility.

http://forum.world-mysteries.com/thr...ight=darwinism

Finally for this opening post we have some of what Sal included in the thread Hi iSal. I just noticed a word or phrase after not capitalizing the 's'. Hi Is All. I could make a High universal consciousness discourse out of that - like "to BE or not".

"Now, since begin this train of thought began with Human Origins - Culture - Communication - checked in to see what is happening at the Max Planck Institute.

And read about the recent opening of The Max Planck Institute for Empirical Aesthetics - October 13, 2015 with three Departments, Language and Literature, Music, and Neuroscience

The scientists will be using a variety of research methods and an interdisciplinary approach to investigate the numerous types and nuances of aesthetic pleasure, as well as the role played by individual, social and cultural differences. One of the challenges facing the Institute is to develop and integrate hypotheses, theories and models drawn from widely differing disciplines, particularly from psychology, the traditional poetics of the individual arts, musicology, artistic and literary science, philosophical aesthetics, biology, sociology and the neurosciences. One of their more recent article on this subject, Musical rhythms in the brain - October 26, 2015 discussing the connection between cortical oscillations, speech rhythms, and music ."

I did not read all of the research from the Max Planck study of music impacting our brain's development but that was a large part of why the Kelts taught mime, minstrels and oratory (Ogham covers all) at an early age. http://www.mpg.de/9715417/music-in-the-brain

Language Of the Gods & Dogs

In Man and His Symbols, Jung shows us the same archetypes in the untutored dreams of contemporary children, in medieval alchemy, in Hindu mythology, and in Persian folk tales. Joseph Campbell and Alan Watts have continued and extended this study of a vast and strange inner world, little appreciated until quite recently. How does Jung account for the universality of symbolic themes? He sees it as evidence for the collective unconscious, which could be called the collective Soul of humanity. Jung was not the first person in Freud's school who took from the Mystery Schools set up by St. Germain de Medicis in Freud's Vienna. But few authors talk about Silberer and fewer still know about how great an adept Hitler learned to be in these arts. Hitler and his father before him had studied long and hard in this bastion of Rothschild involvement. They received money in a legacy from their Rothschild family according to the OSS in a book by Langer called The Mind of Adolph Hitler: The Secret Wartime Report.

The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn was another personal coven of the Rothschilds in London as Crowley weaved his magic. Joseph Campbell did a forward to Marija Gimbutas' Language of the Goddess and there is a lot in her archaeological work that he knew would have altered much of what he had previously written. Jung did an excellent forward to the Evans-Wentz version of The Tibetan Book of The Dead and I heartily recommend it to any person seeking to know what connects the likes of Krishnamurti and Jung beyond the mere scholarship of Eranos Conference scholars.

In fact the Set and Gematria of all alphabets can be traced to adept Keltic or Phoenician scholars who the Father of Biblical Archaeology knows gave us the Bible. I think it is important for us to know who these 'gods' calling themselves Anunnaki or Elohim and alien Dragons were. So I have done a whole new history of man's cultural evolution that uses forensic and modern artifacts that I am sure Joseph Campbell would have loved to have access to.

Consider the impact of speech and the many ways it can be used including what Hitler (Trance channeling) learned in Vienna as you read this.

As usual we have people assuming things not in evidence about Neolithic people as they impose modern technological understandings upon a different society with different technology and spiritual goals. I am referring to this useful link with many pictures or illustrations that include the Earth Mother (Gaia) or a matriarchal influence.

http://www.humanjourney.us/NeolithicEra2.html

Religious manipulation includes secret societies for the more studious or inquisitive demographic who also like to get some table scraps from the elite who dine upon us and our labours. You have probably heard about Hiram in Masonic lore - here is a little further code to contemplate. http://gnosticwarrior.com/hermes.html The owner of this site also has a podcast he wanted me to be a guest on - I do not do interviews with people who hallucinate worms and are not able to lay out and agree on an agenda - which would be put before the listener to see - after years of being and witnessing others get sand-bagged or set up.

Many priests appeared to be great diviners because of their astronomical knowledge of events including eclipses. This kind of fake out was still being done in the last century and you could even say all the apocalypse crap of Christians talking about Mayans predicting the 2012 spiritual re-alignment as the 'end of days' is the same thing. But it often had ghastly results as in the case of Pizarro's men hacking and hewing thousands to death because their leader told his army that could easily have killed all the Spaniards to lay down their arms. History seldom tells you about the written agreement between this leader and Pizarro done about a year earlier on the occasion of Pizarro arriving in South America. The leader had used the Cosmic serpent astronomy as his reason for predicting the arrival of a new age. Sometimes this was done over a century in advance as in the case of the Holy Romans who worked with Aztecs to alter the Mayan calendar to predict the arrival of what Cortez brought to fruition on the first day of wheat - the return of the white g-ds. The Aztecs admit they used the Mayan Calendar to develop their Aztec Calendar. I recommend reading about Breaking the Mayan Code which Michael Coe says was as important as space colonization and the Human Genome Project.

The Greek oracles were often in an hallucinatory state due to gases coming up from the earth according to recent archaeology. They really didn't heed to hallucinate to repeat what they had been paid to say in order to assist getting people to venture out in new expeditions to colonize or defeat some other place.

If you go back a lot further you find priesthoods attuned to helping people and improving many conditions. The trust developed by ancient shamans was usurped by religions with interpreters running nations. The currently running Expedition show on TV had the Atacama giant and Nazca Lines mystery on a recent episode. It said what I said - lines over water aquifers and people using spiritual rituals to draw energy to bring water to the surface. The rituals include alignment of the designs to the sun and stars (like Venus or the morning star) and the Earth Energy Grid like all other megaliths.

The following link is selling the I Ching as the earliest divinatory system. It is derived from Ogham as are the runes. The author of the site says the Chinese invented paper - it occurs naturally on trees in Central America - better than papyrus which is also older than they say for Chinese paper. Yes, maybe the Chinese refined something a little more. But if you read the whole article you see more BELIEF and little truth. That is not to say I disagree with the thrust of the article - we do indeed benefit from knowledge developed by humans over more than a million years before the advent of writing alphabets which Plato noted lead us away from wisdom and discipline.

http://divination.com/resources/articles/history/

And there are academics who argue about origins of language as if there is a Marxist agenda just because Derek Bickerton has done research showing different animals communicated even before humans existed. I wonder if these guys think (like John Locke) that animals aren't conscious or if they can limit consciousness by any definition? I am encouraged by Bickerton and others working with elephants, gorillas, chimps etc. I hope we can learn from porpoises and develop many subtle forms of communication such as their proven five sonar like bands of interconnection. I believe we have ESP since before we were human and that it has evolved into a limiting language with less discipline and understanding just as Plato said occurred when the Phoenicians gave the writing alphabets to humanity. Now that we have machines sending ESP into our minds and a whole lot of images (see Persinger's god helmet) all we need is more political hegemony or creationist garbage.

http://biolinguistics.eu/index.php/b...ewFile/124/147
And there are many scholars following in the footprints of the scholars I often quote - see this one.

http://www.originsnet.org/loslecture888k.pdf

This paper deals with the effect we can have on how large our brain will be, how our species adapts and the interplay with genetic structure to generate the ability to speak.

http://www.oxfordhandbooks.com/view/...199541119-e-12

Here is an e-mail response to my older brother who made note of the fact that I have been posing these thoughts most of my life and yet no great acclaim has come my way.

There are many ways thought gets transmitted to the brain - and current human evolution theory is moving to the ideas I have been promoting (Others like Teilhard de Chardin - an anthropologist and catholic priest - see Teilhardism) for as long as I can remember.

I am satisfied with how the mind has started to recover from materialism. Our future is still bleak if we do not use that mind to form the templates ('perfect' though by one person - said Teilhard; imagine if more than one person actually started understanding). See Re-discovering the Mind which I used teaching a lesson in my Masters program Org Behaviour class in 1981.

You have heard about the saying "We are spiritual beings having a brief illusory material experience." That was a very old concept he revived.

Further to the above you might want to consider how often the "illusory" experience is highlighted in our media including the schools.

What kind of crazy is it that supports such ideology when there are far better methods available (see thread We Can Change the World)? When Malcolm Muggeridge said Jesus would be institutionalized today - he was making a good point. That is true whether or not there ever was an actual Jesus person rather than the titles Jesus and Chriost which have been around for a great deal longer than our falsified Empire history supporting our screwed up laws. The people who put words in the mouths of Prophets do so for PROFIT!

Esoterics and metaphysics (New Age that never was NEW) and all so many things are being proven on a seemingly weekly basis. This is one of the real biggies!!

http://www.shamanism.com/
And you may think I am berserk to claim a connection exists with the soul or spirit, also known as the mind. But that is what I have said ever since I noticed the lymph system is connected with psychic points in my 20s. I could say I told you so. No I will say I told you so. It will be good to see the brain-mapping done at Harvard which shows yogis and mystics in states of esoteric bliss and healing, integrated with consciousness and this study.

"In a stunning discovery that overturns decades of textbook teaching, researchers at the University of Virginia School of Medicine have determined that the brain is directly connected to the immune system by vessels previously thought not to exist.

That such vessels could have escaped detection when the lymphatic system has been so thoroughly mapped throughout the body is surprising on its own, but the true significance of the discovery lies in the effects it could have on the study and treatment of neurological diseases ranging from autism to Alzheimer’s disease to multiple sclerosis.

“Instead of asking, ‘How do we study the immune response of the brain?,’ ‘Why do multiple sclerosis patients have the immune attacks?,’ now we can approach this mechanistically – because the brain is like every other tissue connected to the peripheral immune system through meningeal lymphatic vessels,” said Jonathan Kipnis, a professor in U.Va.’s Department of Neuroscience and director of U.Va.’s Center for Brain Immunology and Glia. “It changes entirely the way we perceive the neuro-immune interaction. We always perceived it before as something esoteric that can’t be studied. But now we can ask mechanistic questions."

He added, “We believe that for every neurological disease that has an immune component to it, these vessels may play a major role. [It’s] hard to imagine that these vessels would not be involved in a [neurological] disease with an immune component.”

Kevin Lee, who chairs the Department of Neuroscience, described his reaction to the discovery by Kipnis’ lab: “The first time these guys showed me the basic result, I just said one sentence: ‘They’ll have to change the textbooks.’ There has never been a lymphatic system for the central nervous system, and it was very clear from that first singular observation – and they’ve done many studies since then to bolster the finding – that it will fundamentally change the way people look at the central nervous system’s relationship with the immune system.”"

http://news.virginia.edu/content/res...-immune-system

Last edited:
Back