• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Videos: Extraterrestrial World Contact (June 6th)

id love to be there on the day, but id be bringing whatever equipment i thought might do the job of shooting the buggers out of the sky.

trespassers will be shot...............

The aliens are here to get in line for the new iPhone due out next week.

They're switching to Apple OSX cause they installed Vista on their saucers and Jeff Goldblum infected their computers with a virus causing them to travel backward in time and crash at Roswell.

I'm convinced Buck Rogers is comin back in 2012. I hope he's bringing Erin Grey. Wif bigger titties of course (please no one report me for saying a naugty wurd dis time). A troll, or is it, a-hole? He provided much evidence for his spew, did yal not see? Unlike most people. I think Gene and David need to have him on next week. And then again and again and again.

Actually, Atol has me worried that the greys are now abducting people's brains and not returning them.

fitzbew88 said:
Antoll said:
We have to consider all June 6th for a wide approaching of humanity.

Psssst.....is it safe to come out yet?

Yes, but be sure to hide soon again. There will be another date to terrify you soon. The MO of these piece of chits is to keep moving the date when wrong. If they do it enough, they'll say they're right. Which is what it's about in the end. Being right, not helping humanity.

Paranormal Packrat said:
Yes, but be sure to hide soon again. There will be another date to terrify you soon. The MO of these piece of chits is to keep moving the date when wrong. If they do it enough, they'll say they're right. Which is what it's about in the end. Being right, not helping humanity.

The rigidity of these kind of beliefs is only countered by the flexibility of the end date.

Erin Grey is still doing conventions (as of a couple of years ago) and is still quite the hottie for her age. she's not pencil-thin anymore (remember how they used to pour her into that spandex outfit?), but she still looks great.

(Here's a video link to make the tummies tingle of the younger set, and a nice reminder for the rest of us. Flash who?)

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/happy-birthday-buck-erin-gray-tight-spandex/2572589985

Back