• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Unveiling the Mystery: The Van Meter Visitor

EchoFilesX

Paranormal Novice
Hey everyone,

Just dived into something you might find pretty intriguing — the Van Meter Visitor story. The book I read the story is is already a bit older from 2013 - "The Van Meter Visitor: A True and Mysterious Encounter with the Unknown"

I put together a video where I piece it all together.

If you want check out the video here:

Really keen to hear what you guys think about this whole mystery.

Cheers, X

Well done video - outstanding even - and excellent narration voice. :) Never have come across this mystery. The question then becomes: how reliable are the authors of the book this is based upon? Is the book a confabulation? Hmmm ...

Back