• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Sighting over Joshua Tree at Daytime -- Triangle -- August 27, 2014

I offered to send Ray the clip. IMO he is one of (if not the best) UFO image analysts. Let me know if this is what you want to do. If yes, can you provide him w/ a high-rez copy for analysis?

Or, if you'd rather contact him on your own, that's fine, but I can guarantee you that he'll check it out if I am the one that provides him a request to have a look...
Hey

I'm very interested in getting this video further analyzed. I wished I had the camera on a higher rez setting when I was filming. Still learning how to use the camera believe it or not.

How would I go about getting in touch with this guy?

I could not see anything.

I would have enjoyed a red circle or arrow indicating where the viewer should look.

I stopped at that Joshua Tree ranger station right off I-10 about six months ago. It gave me the impression of a place that is spooky.
Hi

I'll have to try making another version of this once I get ahold of some better software.

I don't know how to place a red circle or marker with what I have. ( Nor do I know how to create triangles with dots.)

Hopefully I can get it better analyzed soon.

Joshua Tree is a natural vortex area with loads of quartz crystal formations and an aquifer underneath. It's an otherworldly place for sure, but nothing to be afraid of!

I think Manx was referring to the 2D video that we are watching on the thread. There is an oddity in that the bottom left point forms much later on and so it is a little suspicious in that they are mostly similar in shape and size at the end of the video but not consistent in their appearance on the timeline. If completely untampered video then i would lean towards these being clouds dissolving and forming organically and nothing more. I would not call them lights as there's really not a lot of luminosity, just more soft edges similar to the cloud formations that are visibly growing shifting. Where's the video that comes after this as that would show either consistency in those three points or we would see more organic growth and shrinkage as we saw similar shifts occur in that area of sky from start to finish in this clip? More footage would help to determine things more accurately.

As for patterns in the sky I would not get too excited about a brief equidistant triangulation given nature's usual detailed patterned formations i.e. fractals, golden mean, symmetry etc.
I really think you are over-analyzing this.

If I videotaped the first equilateral cloud formation for YouTube, I'm really fine with that. I have no ego wrapped around this.

Nothing anyone can say can take away my past experiences nor what I've learned.

That doesn't mean I know what this is. It baffles me.

"Where's the video that comes after this as that would show either consistency in those three points or we would see more organic growth and shrinkage as we saw similar shifts occur in that area of sky from start to finish in this clip? More footage would help to determine things more accurately."

There is no video that comes after this... I pushed the record button to stop recording because he was done with what he was talking about.

Are you guys understanding I had NO idea there were any triangular formations of "clouds" or whatever they were until I downloaded the vid from the camera?

I guess I didn't make that clear enough.

I will post the entire video clip, from start to finish though...no edits, no color correction, brightness, contrast or any effects. I will keep in up for short time.

Its about 2 minutes and 50 seconds long though...so people with ADD will fall off the wagon before the weird stuff even starts happening.

I didn't originally post the long clip because it has my brother and I making bizarre bird sounds after this crazy Raven encounter, and I wasn't in the mood for the childish trifle that would inevitably follow about that. "were you guys high?" I can already hear it!

And yes, we were pretty excited about the display these Ravens gave us before I started recording. I'm pointing the camera everywhere in the beginning, because I like to shoot in an "out of the box" style for my own video diaries. This is not some friggin "reality show" pilot. I said before I'm writing about this subject, but I'm doing stand up and animation...not daytime blair witch meets x-files.

So you'll see us making idiots of ourselves making bird sounds...and at about 1:39 is when I get him in frame with the mountains to the right in the background.

Its harder to see in this take if you don't know where to look, so comparing it to the original is good.

So once again, here is the entire clip from button push to button push, after having a very bizarre experience with birds.

Look in the area between 1:38 and 2:48/end for the "change in clouds/lights/dots/sheep..." whatever we're calling them today.

There is a flickering seen in the points as well.

Sorry for the bird calls... lol

I really think you are over-analyzing this.

If I videotaped the first equilateral cloud formation for YouTube, I'm really fine with that. I have no ego wrapped around this.

Nothing anyone can say can take away my past experiences nor what I've learned.

That doesn't mean I know what this is. It baffles me.
I think you said you were looking for "analysis" of your video. After years and years of editing video I'm giving you my analysis. If we're talking about an alien craft in the sky I don't see how you could over-analyze as the other options would be flippant dismissal, a head shake, or immediate belief. I don't personally ever go for those options.

When you say it baffles you maybe it's because you're stuck on that final image of the three points that are equadistant, which as I said can happen during small cloud formation and dissolution quite commonly. Do you not feel that a this analysis of the shifts in cloud growth and shrinkage are not accurate? For example there is a fourth point that shows up very early on in looking at the triangle area that makes three point in a line on what would be the right side of your triangle but that also dissapates or joins the larger clued beside it and as the bottom left hand corner point does not form till later it strikes me that what we are looking at is simple cloud formation.

As you said it's low res so that makes it very hard to see much. But if you are interested in pursuing the analysis as that is what you want, right? Then I'd suggest blowing up individual frames in a succession during critical points in the video, exporting those single frames as a tiff not a jpeg to get lossless resolution, take them into Photoshop and then complete both a pixel count of the three points and a shape, opacity & colour comparison. If you found uniformity in shape, volume and even colour density then i'd be willing to say you have something anomalous worth a second look and further analysis.

Unfortunately this new video is not accessible to me to view.

Tampering.

Suggestive of manipulation means tampering.

The video.

Exactly so. You do know the wealth of faked UFO videos around, do you not?

The allusion escapes me. What does Arizona have to do with anything?

BTW - did you not expect analysis - as far as one can analyze at this level - as well as opinions to be voiced? You sound outraged that you would be questioned. Given how much fakery is afoot, the days of abject acceptance of a video clip are long gone.

Exactly so - you shouldn't be surprised. The surprise is that you seem to be surprised that the 'evidence' you supply would be questioned. How is it that you weren't prepared for that?

I think I have given you the succinct statement you seek. But I will be more succinct - there is enough about the video as presented that suggests we may be looking at a hoax. Perhaps it is 'genuine' but you may be misunderstanding what you are seeing. Either way, one assumes you have posted it here to get feedback no matter what the opinions. Outrage does not lend credibility to your claim.

Well, that's a thought - hadn't occurred to me, but now that you mention it, it could have been achieved that way, were it a manipulation.

And you know that how?

If you say so.

Those who fake this kind of stuff get a kick out of. You must know that. If the video is legit, what's the problem?

You are requiring us to take that statement on trust.
What was your purpose in posting the video? Did you expect blanket acceptance that your video was showing a 'triangle'? What does that mean to you? A triangle? I mean, in ufo terms?

No, I guess not. Too many fakers out there.

Not unless that is what you make it. Take Chris up on his offer - send the HD version to Chris and let his pal look it over. I'd say that's a great offer. Would clear up the questions of manipulation. Then we perhaps can have a conversation about it. Fair?

@JRTV Keep in mind that no one knows you personally. I think most posters on this site want to find good video evidence of real phenomenon pertaining to ufo's. However, no one is inclined to 'believe' the first assertion of an anomaly. There has to be a sifting. If you are legit and not pulling our leg, don't you want a considered appraisal?

I did not assert anything other than an "anomaly" was caught on video. I 'm not understanding what else is implied by that. UFO in this case may as well mean unidentified floating object.

I never said this was ET. I said it was a strange formation of lights/clouds/whatever over the desert one day, that I had no idea was there until I downloaded it from the camera.

Manipulation, tampering, and other baseless allegations that I have set this up or "hoaxed it" is not really an appraisal so much as need to extinguish something that is not understood. At least one person on here had the respect to say, "I dont know.....but" ...have this guy look at it...! That takes me and everyone else somewhere.

Calling me a liar halts the discussion, or abruptly changes the direction to that of defense, ridicule and being on trial for "sharing". Boston witch trials anyone? I know we, and you, can do better than that...

The wealth of videos on YouTube that are fakes? Yes, I am aware of that...

What you have failed to do is ask any further questions about this... You immediately went for the jugular and just ASSUMED I was one of them.

If everyone is lying, why do you even bother watching any of the videos in the first place? Pack it up, end of story. Don't inconvenience yourself. Just don't watch them!

"BTW - did you not expect analysis - as far as one can analyze at this level - as well as opinions to be voiced? You sound outraged that you would be questioned. Given how much fakery is afoot, the days of abject acceptance of a video clip are long gone."

I'm a little amazed you've flat out accused me of lying. I would contend that your snarkiness is a bit of a turnoff as well. Not something I've been accustomed to seeing on this forum. People have been pretty nice... I don't expect agreement, but I do intend respect to be shown. Trying to convince me that I wasn't where I was when I was is completely ludicrous, and working too hard to "extinguish" this post in some way. You're not telling us a thing, other than you confuse "skeptic" with out and out debunker.

I in no way said this was ET. Abject acceptance? Dude... Accept what you want. I aint forcing a thing on you. Just don't accuse me of lying.

"But I will be more succinct - there is enough about the video as presented that suggests we may be looking at a hoax. Perhaps it is 'genuine' but you may be misunderstanding what you are seeing. Either way, one assumes you have posted it here to get feedback no matter what the opinions."

Wait now, is it a "misunderstanding"? or a "hoax"?

You really can't have it both ways... Now you're contradicting yourself. You just want to keep the discussion here in a very small frame... You've made yourself quite obvious by this contradiction.

"Just make it go away....." is what you're saying when you so readily switch back and forth from " manipulated, camera movements, tampered... ( tampered means during editing) to me "mis-understanding" what is might be.

It's rather unfortunate... The Paracast has a relatively high bar from my past experience. It's unfortunate one would focus on combat rather than helping me analyze this video..

Desperately trying to smear this post, and calling me a "liar" or "confused" doesn't change whatever that is on the film, does it?

YouTube videos are faked, therefore I'm lying. Okay....

There's not much I can say about that. You can believe, and act how you wish.

"If the video is legit, what's the problem?"

My problem is that I'm still trying to have a respectful interchange here, and you're accusing me quite snarkily of being a liar. A skeptic asks QUESTIONS. Someone who is desperately working to debunk without all the information, comes across like a jerk.

"What was your purpose in posting the video? Did you expect blanket acceptance that your video was showing a 'triangle'? What does that mean to you? A triangle? I mean, in ufo terms?"

I wanted to share this video on a forum that discussed the "paranormal". The last time I posted here, it was an awesome experience. I learned from the other posters. I hoped someone would help me find another place to get it analyzed, and wow... someone here responded to that.

This is why I posted.

Why are you here? Are you here to discuss such things, or to simply tell each and every one of us that paranormal events do not exist, nor can they be video taped? It appears that way...because you haven't asked me any questions...you just made me a criminal faker hoaxer right out of the box. You wouldn't even let me imply that the "area" turns into a triangle formation. You had to tell us what actually happened, and how I was somehow confused as to what i was seeing.

The nature you go back and forth between confused and liar tells me you are here to just tell us all that "paranormal" is all in our heads.

Is that true?

"I'd say that's a great offer. Would clear up the questions of manipulation. Then we perhaps can have a conversation about it. Fair?"

Uhhhhhh....... I think I'll just focus on getting this analyzed to see what the shape might be... I KNOW it wasn't manipulated...okay?

You're scaring me right now... I'm gonna focus on the guy who had a positive contribution to all of this.

I posted the full video without interruptions and will keep it up for a short time for people to see the whole clip, from start to finish.

I'm sure you can go on and on about there being "no good reason" for whatever camera movements and such...or really just check it out.

I dont begin to understand what it is, and it may well be very intelligent sacred geometry producing clouds. I feel fortunate to have caught it on film.

But dude... You need to calm down. Analysis is NOT calling someone a hoaxer or a liar... especially when you haven't ASKED me a THING!

No one likes being called a liar by simply posting something weird.

If that were the case, you'd be calling me a liar just from the stupid bird sounds we're making in the first two thirds of this video.

I frame him telling the story starting about 1:38, and you can see the background change from there.

There are no edits or color correction.

I'm including this to further inform the situation. And hey...maybe you might have something else to add regarding how I might get this further analyzed. It seems like you would know... You seem to be an expert on human behavior and motivations... I would expect you could help me with some technical questions... Please? Try? lol

I see three blobs in a perfect equilateral triangle shape. Can't really make out if there is any light per se but to my untrained eye, it doesn't jump out as being faked. Inconclusive is best I can say so far. Needs to be looked at by an expert video analyst.

I agree. Big "I don't know" from me too.

I would love to get this, and my last vids analyzed professionally. Any input you have, let me know.

I appreciate you not "psychically driving" the "hoax" thing. Being called a liar by people who don't even ask any questions gets old very fast.

I had no idea this was on there until after I downloaded the video from the camera. That is precisely the reason I'm sharing it here...its pretty weird!

I think you said you were looking for "analysis" of your video. After years and years of editing video I'm giving you my analysis. If we're talking about an alien craft in the sky I don't see how you could over-analyze as the other options would be flippant dismissal, a head shake, or immediate belief. I don't personally ever go for those options.

When you say it baffles you maybe it's because you're stuck on that final image of the three points that are equadistant, which as I said can happen during small cloud formation and dissolution quite commonly. Do you not feel that a this analysis of the shifts in cloud growth and shrinkage are not accurate? For example there is a fourth point that shows up very early on in looking at the triangle area that makes three point in a line on what would be the right side of your triangle but that also dissapates or joins the larger clued beside it and as the bottom left hand corner point does not form till later it strikes me that what we are looking at is simple cloud formation.

As you said it's low res so that makes it very hard to see much. But if you are interested in pursuing the analysis as that is what you want, right? Then I'd suggest blowing up individual frames in a succession during critical points in the video, exporting those single frames as a tiff not a jpeg to get lossless resolution, take them into Photoshop and then complete both a pixel count of the three points and a shape, opacity & colour comparison. If you found uniformity in shape, volume and even colour density then i'd be willing to say you have something anomalous worth a second look and further analysis.

I never implied it was ET.

I am not convinced they are NOT clouds... I don't really know... That's what I want to find out.

You didn't understand me.

What "baffles" me is being called a liar...and that I somehow set this up with camera movements, trick lighting and CGI.

I will absolutely try your methods of analysis. THAT helps me alot.

AND it helps many other people who may happen upon this thread who are trying to do some kind of photo analysis... Even understanding the setting can help them.

My point, is that this participation is "creative" We all benefit.

For people to go so far as to say "there is no good reason " for me to be making a movement, or shutting a camera off when I do...is a turn off, generates shame and fear for everyone, and subtly tells people "dont you dare post"....

That's not the reason we are in a forum, is it?

Ill take your advice, and once again, THANK YOU for saying something that makes sense to me.

Well while I can't give you a definitive answer. The shape is of an equilateral triangle. So while unlikely it may be clouds that formed just right. The definition of the video is too fuzzy for me to tell. But I do not believe that this was faked. If it was faked I doubt someone would put all that time and effort into something that vague and that actually moves with the shaky cam. In my opinion it looks like clouds, but others have reported similar triangular craft so maybe it is more than just clouds.
I really don't have an answer, and am looking forward to analyzing the video further.

I only WISH I had the skills to fake something like this. I wouldn't be searching for employment, I assure you that.

Forgot to switch it to unlisted. That unedited version should play now...

@JRTV Keep in mind that no one knows you personally. I think most posters on this site want to find good video evidence of real phenomenon pertaining to ufo's. However, no one is inclined to 'believe' the first assertion of an anomaly. There has to be a sifting. If you are legit and not pulling our leg, don't you want a considered appraisal?

I did not assert anything other than an "anomaly" was caught on video. I 'm not understanding what else is implied by that. UFO in this case may as well mean unidentified floating object.

I never said this was ET. I said it was a strange formation of lights/clouds/whatever over the desert one day, that I had no idea was there until I downloaded it from the camera.

Manipulation, tampering, and other baseless allegations that I have set this up or "hoaxed it" is not really an appraisal so much as need to extinguish something that is not understood. At least one person on here had the respect to say, "I dont know.....but" ...have this guy look at it...! That takes me and everyone else somewhere.

Calling me a liar halts the discussion, or abruptly changes the direction to that of defense, ridicule and being on trial for "sharing". Boston witch trials anyone? I know we, and you, can do better than that...

The wealth of videos on YouTube that are fakes? Yes, I am aware of that...

What you have failed to do is ask any further questions about this... You immediately went for the jugular and just ASSUMED I was one of them.

If everyone is lying, why do you even bother watching any of the videos in the first place? Pack it up, end of story. Don't inconvenience yourself. Just don't watch them!

"BTW - did you not expect analysis - as far as one can analyze at this level - as well as opinions to be voiced? You sound outraged that you would be questioned. Given how much fakery is afoot, the days of abject acceptance of a video clip are long gone."

I'm a little amazed you've flat out accused me of lying. I would contend that your snarkiness is a bit of a turnoff as well. Not something I've been accustomed to seeing on this forum. People have been pretty nice... I don't expect agreement, but I do intend respect to be shown. Trying to convince me that I wasn't where I was when I was is completely ludicrous, and working too hard to "extinguish" this post in some way. You're not telling us a thing, other than you confuse "skeptic" with out and out debunker.

I in no way said this was ET. Abject acceptance? Dude... Accept what you want. I aint forcing a thing on you. Just don't accuse me of lying.

"But I will be more succinct - there is enough about the video as presented that suggests we may be looking at a hoax. Perhaps it is 'genuine' but you may be misunderstanding what you are seeing. Either way, one assumes you have posted it here to get feedback no matter what the opinions."

Wait now, is it a "misunderstanding"? or a "hoax"?

You really can't have it both ways... Now you're contradicting yourself. You just want to keep the discussion here in a very small frame... You've made yourself quite obvious by this contradiction.

"Just make it go away....." is what you're saying when you so readily switch back and forth from " manipulated, camera movements, tampered... ( tampered means during editing) to me "mis-understanding" what is might be.

It's rather unfortunate... The Paracast has a relatively high bar from my past experience. It's unfortunate one would focus on combat rather than helping me analyze this video..

Desperately trying to smear this post, and calling me a "liar" or "confused" doesn't change whatever that is on the film, does it?

YouTube videos are faked, therefore I'm lying. Okay....

There's not much I can say about that. You can believe, and act how you wish.

"If the video is legit, what's the problem?"

My problem is that I'm still trying to have a respectful interchange here, and you're accusing me quite snarkily of being a liar. A skeptic asks QUESTIONS. Someone who is desperately working to debunk without all the information, comes across like a jerk.

"What was your purpose in posting the video? Did you expect blanket acceptance that your video was showing a 'triangle'? What does that mean to you? A triangle? I mean, in ufo terms?"

I wanted to share this video on a forum that discussed the "paranormal". The last time I posted here, it was an awesome experience. I learned from the other posters. I hoped someone would help me find another place to get it analyzed, and wow... someone here responded to that.

This is why I posted.

Why are you here? Are you here to discuss such things, or to simply tell each and every one of us that paranormal events do not exist, nor can they be video taped? It appears that way...because you haven't asked me any questions...you just made me a criminal faker hoaxer right out of the box. You wouldn't even let me imply that the "area" turns into a triangle formation. You had to tell us what actually happened, and how I was somehow confused as to what i was seeing.

The nature you go back and forth between confused and liar tells me you are here to just tell us all that "paranormal" is all in our heads.

Is that true?

"I'd say that's a great offer. Would clear up the questions of manipulation. Then we perhaps can have a conversation about it. Fair?"

Uhhhhhh....... I think I'll just focus on getting this analyzed to see what the shape might be... I KNOW it wasn't manipulated...okay?

You're scaring me right now... I'm gonna focus on the guy who had a positive contribution to all of this.

I posted the full video without interruptions and will keep it up for a short time for people to see the whole clip, from start to finish.

I'm sure you can go on and on about there being "no good reason" for whatever camera movements and such...or really just check it out.

I dont begin to understand what it is, and it may well be very intelligent sacred geometry producing clouds. I feel fortunate to have caught it on film.

But dude... You need to calm down. Analysis is NOT calling someone a hoaxer or a liar... especially when you haven't ASKED me a THING!

No one likes being called a liar by simply posting something weird.

If that were the case, you'd be calling me a liar just from the stupid bird sounds we're making in the first two thirds of this video.

I frame him telling the story starting about 1:38, and you can see the background change from there.

There are no edits or color correction.

I'm including this to further inform the situation. And hey...maybe you might have something else to add regarding how I might get this further analyzed. It seems like you would know... You seem to be an expert on human behavior and motivations... I would expect you could help me with some technical questions... Please? Try? lol

You're funny - or very young (which I suspect you are). On the chance that you are very young I may respond in detail at some point, but I'm not sure it's worth it. You need to get over yourself and focus on facts. One fact when you enter this arena is that you will - yes - have to accept that you will have to field hard questions.

Fact, there is a great deal of fakery out there. This may be one. Yes, you have to prove yourself. Until the video is verified, that is a possibility. If it is real (not faked) you may be misunderstanding what you are seeing. No contradiction there. I think you are misunderstanding what you are seeing (if it is not faked). I see no 'lights' (as I said). I do not see a three pronged triangle but rather 4 cloud puffs. The 4th cloud puff, in fact, appears abruptly from one frame to the next. The 3 puffs in line do not morph into a triangle as you suggest. That's what I see.

What is interesting is that you are focussing on the fakery aspect (being called a 'liar' according to you) and not on the kernal of the critique.

As for 'paranormal' - how would a 'triangle' be 'paranormal'?

Your outrage suggests - 'Methinks he doth protest too much'.

I think it is cloud forming and dissipating.
The triangle is only there from one point/angle of view, for a brief time, all those clouds could have been at different distance's from the camera, and just aliened briefly, in 2D theres no depth, your other vid could of been interesting, but the shaking make's it little more than worthless, WHICH is a shame because that UAP looks interesting.

Thanks man. Totally aware of that. Glad you are too.

Godspeed.

The reason that was repeated was because you appeared to be confused about Burnt State's comment indicating that what the camera was 'seeing' would be 'flattened' into 2D. You responded that you were in a 3D situation - suggesting that you didn't understand the point Burnt was making. I then stressed that the camera sees in 2D - so that the supposed 'triangle' could be a mere fluke picked up by the camera seeing it as a 2D event but with no real triangle existing in a single plane. (we cannot assess distance in the video). I think this is escaping you - though now you answer as though you understand this point.

I think it is cloud forming and dissipating.
The triangle is only there from one point/angle of view, for a brief time, all those clouds could have been at different distance's from the camera, and just aliened briefly, in 2D theres no depth, your other vid could of been interesting, but the shaking make's it little more than worthless, WHICH is a shame because that UAP looks interesting.

Exactly so.

@JRTV Do you have an explanation as to why you suddenly went from a pretty staid interview mode and started shaking the camera and moving around?

I paused the video at 1:20 and took this screen capture that clearly shows multiple shape shifting sheep UFOs, diamond shaped ufos, a mothership, some particle beam attacks, and much much more. Who needs Ray when you have pixelsmith?
attack.jpg

I did nothing to enhance this image in photoshop, it is a screen grab from the video, you can easily stop it at 1:20 and see for yourself... why are we discussing 3 little dots when we have this invasion to discuss?

I paused the video at 1:20 and took this screen capture that clearly shows multiple shape shifting sheep UFOs, diamond shaped ufos, a mothership, some particle beam attacks, and much much more. Who needs Ray when you have pixelsmith?

I did nothing to enhance this image in photoshop, it is a screen grab from the video, you can easily stop it at 1:20 and see for yourself... why are we discussing 3 little dots when we have this invasion to discuss?

:p

Last edited:
I never implied it was ET.

I am not convinced they are NOT clouds... I don't really know... That's what I want to find out.

You didn't understand me.

What "baffles" me is being called a liar...and that I somehow set this up with camera movements, trick lighting and CGI.

I will absolutely try your methods of analysis. THAT helps me alot.

AND it helps many other people who may happen upon this thread who are trying to do some kind of photo analysis... Even understanding the setting can help them.

My point, is that this participation is "creative" We all benefit.

For people to go so far as to say "there is no good reason " for me to be making a movement, or shutting a camera off when I do...is a turn off, generates shame and fear for everyone, and subtly tells people "dont you dare post"....

That's not the reason we are in a forum, is it?

Ill take your advice, and once again, THANK YOU for saying something that makes sense to me.
True, you did not imply it was ET, just three lights, and apologies for my flippancy. I can be that way. Thanks for posting the raw clip and for sharing the landscape - absolutely stunning territory with some wicked vegetation. Looks like you had a great time!

I agree with you about creative participation - it is what makes the forum exciting and interesting, no doubt about it. I like the spirit of what you are saying here in terms of benefits of a generous environment, but it's also an environment of personalities and opinions. Conflict in degrees is to be expected and sometimes friction yields interesting results, as we know.

I looked at this new clip and want to point out two other elements. Not only does the right side of the triangle have an extra white point but later, as we wait for the lower left point to form I see that the left side also has a near midpoint white point that shows and joins the nearby cloud. I also want to point out that just to the bottom right of this triangular formation there is in fact another equidistant triangle that is definitely clouds with odd shaped points but still fairly equidistant. It's a shame there's no more footage following the formation of the three points to see what further shape changes might yield. Without this I would say your best image is that last frame of the triangle, but because of what precedes it I'm still hanging my opinion on clouds.

Try examining the blow ups and even study a slow motion blow up of the region as those processes alone are still of value just to work through and to make observations along with your own analysis. Please continue to post in the spirit of curiosity. Be well.

Back