• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"UFO-Rings" over Norway...

Free episodes:

Cosmic Ejaculator 1814

~Trout Mask Replica~
I just recieved a call from a good friend,who's father had witnessed a pretty strange phenomenon over Askøy,Norway.
Apparently,an "object" the size of a cruise ship was seen for several hours late last evening and was both filmed and photographed.

Mystiske lys over Askøy - bt.no

According to my friends father,small "balls" were spinning around the rim of the "object" during the whole observation,and they were moving at an enormous speed.

Anyone know what this could be?

No idea what that is, but its fun to imagine that its a giant disc-shaped craft that has a faulty 'no visibility' mode :D Or maybe some environmental factors were causing it to be visible.

ufo_ny_483125c.jpg

Don't want to be a party-pooper, but could it be some kind of laser projection onto a cloudy sky...?
askoy2_ny_483114b.jpg

It would be nice to see some video footage indeed.
Anyway... interesting stuff, thanks for posting!

Looks like a nightclub laser or similar. In fact, one of the local clubs in my home town had a laser on its roof a couple of years ago, that beamed that very shape onto the clouds. It prompted a good few UFO reports!

Looks like a nightclub laser or similar. In fact, one of the local clubs in my home town had a laser on its roof a couple of years ago, that beamed that very shape onto the clouds. It prompted a good few UFO reports!

Interesting, I would like to see that. No hell I want such a machine for myself.

Askoy is at the complete opposite end of the country where the Russian rocket spun out of control in the skies over the sea. Perhaps this is just a copycat prank by someone with a VERY powerful laser?

Back