• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Crash off Okinawa coast?

Free episodes:

hemi

Skilled Investigator
Hey ladies and gents. I am now separated from the military and am no longer in Okinawa but I'm getting a lot of reports from friends over there telling me "something for real happened" on December 5th. I have only been able to find sketchy offical reports and a crap photo from a Japanese Naval diver. I was wondering if anyone has heard about this and has anymore info. I have limited resource do to my house hold goods are still on there way from Okinawa. The people that I have been in contact with are reliable military members. I want to Iraq with some of them but with so little reports and some, in my opinion, sketchy evidence I would like some help looking into this. Thanks guys and gals and please let us all know what if anything we all find out. Lastly my contacts seemed condvinced, and I quote " something did happen on Dec 5th. Right off the coast of Okinawa, down by Naha."

Hey ladies and gents. I am now separated from the military and am no longer in Okinawa but I'm getting a lot of reports from friends over there telling me "something for real happened" on December 5th. I have only been able to find sketchy offical reports and a crap photo from a Japanese Naval diver. I was wondering if anyone has heard about this and has anymore info. I have limited resource do to my house hold goods are still on there way from Okinawa. The people that I have been in contact with are reliable military members. I want to Iraq with some of them but with so little reports and some, in my opinion, sketchy evidence I would like some help looking into this. Thanks guys and gals and please let us all know what if anything we all find out. Lastly my contacts seemed condvinced, and I quote " something did happen on Dec 5th. Right off the coast of Okinawa, down by Naha."

more information please.. give us what you have.

Please post the photo you have... I am not convinced at all thus far

Here is what I know. This is coming from a few people I know and worked along side while I was stationed on Kadena AB. I will not give rank or name simply because they are still active duty and out of respect. On Dec 5th reports of a very large object crashing into the ocean off the coast of Okinawa Japan near Naha came through the "net." ( I was a security forces member with the Air Force and my contacts are still SF members. The "net" is our communication channel) the base upped its FPCON level briefly thinking they may be under attack. It quickly went back down to normal. I was also told this object was also seen on radar before hitting the water. Since then my contacts have heard nothing. It should be noted we were alway on a need to know bases and we only held Secret clearances. Since then the base has " come to life" and some heavy brass has moved in along with some very high powered civilian DOD personal. My contacts never used the words UFO or Aliens. They simply told me something really did happen but they don't know what and haven't really been told much but the police run the base since we are trained to use our situation awareness they have noticed some "significant pickup in the day to day operations on base" meaning things are happening on base and the tempo has picked up. Lastly from what I was told my old unit was briefed not to talk about anything dealing with a recent crash to any media. Public affaires had already told Japan nothing of ours crashed. That seemed very wired to them because at this point they didn't know anymore than the night before when it was just a report of something. That's really all I know. I trust these guy, he'll we went to war together, I trusted them with my life. They aren't making any of this up. They are level headed guys, that's why they are simply telling me " something happened" because they really don't know. Thanks for the links. I'm doing all my arm chair research through my IPhone since my computer is still on its way from Okinawa along with everything else I own. It makes things challenging.

It also should be noted the not to long before, I believe in November sometime North Korea fired a rocket that went over Okinawa and out into space. I'm not sure if its possible but maybe this could be a piece of that rocket coming back down, re-entering into our atmosphere. Just a thought.

Yes I was about to mention that N. Korea have been leading up to a major missile/orbital launch test so I wonder if they might have been having more aircraft in the vicinity etc? To date, they successfully entered orbit with a satellite and it's easy to make a casual connection with the geographical area and rough date/timing. Who knows? I wanna see pictures I suppose if that is possible. Was the object at any point filmed - will there be any type of salvage operation?

According to what I have been told, hundreds of locals witnessed a "fireball" crash into the ocean. Also a salvation effort has already taken place and something was recovered. I have only been able to find a poorly taken picture that if believed was taken by a Japanese Naval Recovery Diver.

According to what I have been told, hundreds of locals witnessed a "fireball" crash into the ocean. Also a salvation effort has already taken place and something was recovered. I have only been able to find a poorly taken picture that if believed was taken by a Japanese Naval Recovery Diver.

Then post the image

The video under this link heading;

UFO crash reported off Japan coast sparks media interest

....looks like CG to me.

But, here is a pic listed as being taken by the Japanese Navy;
UFO_Japanese_NAVY-300x182.jpg

Looks kinda like a pogoda on an egg......

Yeah it hard to tell unless you have a better looking gear. Mate of mine uses 5G and plenty of those triangle earth based objects :) when he gets a chance says it pretty cool in desert.

Back