• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO close encounters; the best cases

Free episodes:

The Boainai (Papua New Guinea) Father Gill case has always puzzled me.
The Ruwa (Zimbabwe) close encounter is very interesting too.

In both cases, plenty of witnesses but no physical evidence.

The Voronezh case is enigmatic, though the details of the story are very murky.

Like in Zimbabwe, it's kiddie testimony--not necessarily bad, but...

Dechmont woods (Scotland) Robert Taylor close encounter (though it has only one witness, the corroborating evidence found on the spot is quite convincing)

Yep, the reverse of the above cases. Seems we never get the best of both kinds of evidence.

I'm just now getting around to watching the Leslie Kean documentary from the History Channel. I dvr'd it when it came on. UFO's on the Record/Best Evidence I think is the name of it. I'm an hour into it. Interesting. The O'hare airport sighting is really good but the media seems to have put it in the trash bin. I also noticed when the news anchor mentions ufo's there is that snarky little smile on one of the female anchors face. Oh well, if there was a cover up it's certainly aided and abetted by the media. Not saying I think there is. Just a comment about the medias reaction. Anyway, I'm back to documentary this evening.

Back