• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

U.S.-Cuba Relations

wwkirk

Paranormal Adept
I didn't vote for Obama, but I hail his decision to normalize relations as a good thing. It's about time, in fact. What do you guys think?

The US deals with some of the most heinous dictators on the planet. What is one more. Besides we might finally get some Cuban cigars.

I suppose they can tell the heinous dictators to go somewhere else, but that's how it is in this world. Cuba is not even as bad as some of the others. Clearly the U.S. sanctions/boycott had little impact over the years.

The U.S. sure has had a stick up it's ass when it came to Cuba. But I blame it all on Cuba, if Cuba had a bigger economy or oil and gas or other minerals then the US wouldn't have been so reluctant to trade with them.

The problem have with that statement is USA only invades if attack first buddy and is the only Superpower who actualy stands up for democracy and free speech. Also lets not forget how many U.S. Servicemen and Women have died on foriegn shores and have been wounded !!! Yes like other great nations and empires have made mistakes which the muppets bang on about rather have U.S.A at the top with the free World than Russia, China , Iran and North Korea .;)

The problem have with that statement is USA only invades if attack first buddy and is the only Superpower who actualy stands up for democracy and free speech. Also lets not forget how many U.S. Servicemen and Women have died on foriegn shores and have been wounded !!! Yes like other great nations and empires have made mistakes which the muppets bang on about rather have U.S.A at the top with the free World than Russia, China , Iran and North Korea .;)
The USA you speak of is long gone. We don't fight for democracy and freedom these days. We go to war to defend the empire and to keep the oil flowing.

Did somebody say Cuban cigars? I'm down for that

927.jpg

Putin is trying to establish Russian offshore oil drilling near Cuba. Lets hope a trade deal with the U.S./Cuba will nix Putin's Russian offshore Cuba oil drilling scheme.

That will make you even erno, as putn has stiffled your fracking for years thru your own tv's, RT.
Kept russian gas prices inflated nicely, theres an enviromentalist born every minute, so putin wont have any problem with keeping you kidded for years to come.

Back