• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Tonight on DMR - Mr. Billy Cox

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Postponed from last week, Billy Cox will appear on DMR this (Thursday) evening. Some of what we will hit comes from his last blog post ... on Phil Klass. Hope to see you on the radio.

Decker

Don,

The caller "David" who was talking about sound and light weapons in the segment with the fellow from CCETI was the guy who was going by the name of "Micheal Younger." Younger mentions this call and identifies himself as the caller in one of the shows he did with you and Richard later. I thought this was interesting as you guys spoke of Younger immediately after but didn't call attention to the fact we had just heard his voice. Or did you and I missed it? A great show BTW! I have loved all the stories about the various audio bits you play. Great stuff.

Back