• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Title for Leslie Kean's New Book

Free episodes:

this should be fun. Here are some headline ideas off the top of my tiny balding head, any of these could be followed by something in smaller type along the lines of: Generals, Pilots and UFO's

Above and Beyond Reasonable Doubt
Expert Witnesses
Truth is Stranger than Science Fiction
The Truth has Landed
Case Closed
The Elephant in the Corner
Undeniable
Military Confessions

Ok, scratching my head of a non English native speaker, I'm gonna try to come up with some suggestions:

1. I know what I saw
    (sub title) - In-depth story
  2. UFO phenomena in details (to play with 'Devil in details', 'God in details')
  3. UFO military testimonials.
    (sub title) Rational discussion.

Truth is Stranger than Science Fiction

I love that one.

1. I know what I saw
    (sub title) - In-depth story

I like that idea... but considering her statements, she seems to be saying something more like....

I don't know what I saw, but I saw it!
(subtitle) - An in-depth look at the stories behind the film "I Know What I Saw."

I'm having trouble thinking of something myself. I'm pretty sure she'll want something about the military and UFOs in the title but presented in a way to clearly identify the book as a fact based, responsible bit of journalism... not just some collection of conspiracy theories.

How about "What the F**** Was That!?!?"

I mean, that's what I said to myself last time it happened to me...

Back