• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Tin Foil Hat NWO thread for fun.

stonehart

Paranormal Adept
Ok my friends things have been a bit tense here of late so why don't we have a nice crazy Tin foil hat NWO thread?

What say you all?

Post anything to do with the subject from the bast shit crazy to the yeah that kind of makes sense keep you awake at night stuff.

So that is stuff that is outright nuts and stuff that kind of makes you think yeah that could be true.

Right I am going to start with this little Jem...

Nuts? Bat Shit? .. let you all respond as I know what I think

a94a48dbbc3ae765c6e7926a8edb772638542916391e807a3fb4dbe6877d348e.jpg

That reminds me, went up to Katoomba yesterday for a spot of lunch and book trawling, and this lady gets off the train wearing not one but two saucepans on her head.
She wandered off down the main street chatting away to herself.

They were aluminium pots, but then so's most "tin" foil these days

Ok my friends things have been a bit tense here of late so why don't we have a nice crazy Tin foil hat NWO thread?
There's something funny in the idea that chilling out here involves a nice lite discussion about the New World Order ... LOL . But I'll bite :D.

Illumicorp Orientation Video

Right I am going to start with this little Jem...

The Hegelian Dialectic is just a tool that is used sometimes, not a cause.

In simplest terms the "NWO" is just a global fascist state for better harvesting sustenance from human cattle.

How that is achieved is complicated, but the goal of it is not. Your local cattle farmer can explain it to you completely in five minutes.

This is my favorite reptilian video. I love how he just sheds his human form and hangs at the Olympics.

The end bit of stoney's vid, about Bush having all their troops overseas fighting, so the nwo [nato] would be free to take over America with Homeland security, and dis-arm and put patriot's in fema camps, is utterly ludicrous.

1 G Bush couldnt organise a party in a brewery.
2 The world isnt big enough to occupy an army capable of fighting full scale war in 5 separate theatre's of war at the same time, as US force's were then capable of.

That reminds me, went up to Katoomba yesterday for a spot of lunch and book trawling, and this lady gets off the train wearing not one but two saucepans on her head.
She wandered off down the main street chatting away to herself.

They were aluminium pots, but then so's most "tin" foil these days

oh yeah nice response as that video is completely bat shit!

There's something funny in the idea that chilling out here involves a nice lite discussion about the New World Order ... LOL . But I'll bite :D.

Illumicorp Orientation Video

Thanks for the bite then.. More or less Ufology this thread should be a total piss take of the whole NWo.. um dear I say meme. So if you find wild and outright crazy stuff post it.
The up shot of this thread I should hope would be a sort of archive of the crazy that gets put out there.

The Hegelian Dialectic is just a tool that is used sometimes, not a cause.

In simplest terms the "NWO" is just a global fascist state for better harvesting sustenance from human cattle.

How that is achieved is complicated, but the goal of it is not. Your local cattle farmer can explain it to you completely in five minutes.

In a nutshell yes that would be the long and the short of it. My problem is that I do think that those that follow the whole NWO idea think they are much more unified and organized than I expect they really are.

This is my favorite reptilian video. I love how he just sheds his human form and hangs at the Olympics.

hahaha perfect that belongs here.

Well keep them coming all.

...I do think that those that follow the whole NWO idea think they are much more unified and organized than I expect they really are.

True. And they are not as unified and organized as most Conspiracy Theorists think they are.

The NWO is a good idea (for them). Problem is, each faction wants to be sitting at the top of the food chain when they finally get it locked in.

The old HBO series The Sopranos is an almost perfect analog. Ramp up that television show to global scale. Nations and regions are each family's "territory", armies are their hitmen, and governments are their collection/enforcement thugs.

The goals and methods are identical. The only difference is that the players are far more sophisticated, and their planning looks ahead decades instead of years.

True. And they are not as unified and organized as most Conspiracy Theorists think they are.

The NWO is a good idea (for them). Problem is, each faction wants to be sitting at the top of the food chain when they finally get it locked in.

The old HBO series The Sopranos is an almost perfect analog. Ramp up that television show to global scale. Nations and regions are each family's "territory", armies are their hitmen, and governments are their collection/enforcement thugs.

The goals and methods are identical. The only difference is that the players are far more sophisticated, and their planning looks ahead decades instead of years.
Isn't that what we've been up to ever since we first started banding together in groups different than other groups? Humans suck sometimes.
7850323-1.jpg

Isn't that what we've been up to ever since we first started banding together in groups different than other groups? Humans suck sometimes.

This is the moral dilemma I have yet to resolve.

On one hand, Intra-Species Predation is as natural as rain. Many species do it. Humans are really good predators because of their big brains. Why should humans not predate weaker members of their species? Let the most cunning predator thrive, as nature intended.

On the other hand, what separates humans from other species of animals is their far greater capacity for Free Will. Some say this is even a type of Divine spark. In other words, our ability to choose to live with decreasing amounts of predation upon other humans and other species is the thing that makes us Human.

I love this scene from The Matrix where Jesus confronts Yahweh about why some humans are not good slaves. Note the last word Neo says in this scene...

... Note the last word Neo says in this scene...

I'm a Matrix fan. IMO The first movie is a top 5 all time best sci-fi classic, and now that my disappointment that the rest didn't live up to my expectations has largely subsided, I like them too. So the last word neo says is, "choice". Interesting concept. Personally I believe choice is illusory, but necessarily convincing.

Ronald%20McDonald.jpg

By the President of the United States Of America
A Proclamation
Whoever has heard the laughter of a child or seen sudden delight on the face of a lonely old man has understood in those brief moments mysteries deeper than love.

All men are indebted to those who bring such moments of quiet splendor-who redeem sickness and pain with joy. All across America good men in putty noses and baggy trousers following a tradition as old as man's need to touch gently the lives of his fellowman, go into orphanages and children's hospitals, homes for the elderly and for the retarded, and give a part of themselves. Today, as always, clowns and the spirit they represent are as vital to the maintenance of our humanity as the builders and the growers and the governors.

Which president officially proclaimed that we need more clowns? Richard M. Nixon! The full text is here:

Proclamation of Clown Week

Now that's scary...

I'm a Matrix fan. IMO The first movie is a top 5 all time best sci-fi classic, and now that my disappointment that the rest didn't live up to my expectations has largely subsided, I like them too. So the last word neo says is, "choice". Interesting concept. Personally I believe choice is illusory, but necessarily convincing.

Interesting.
Choice, do we in fact have a choice when you account socialization and social pressure to conform?
Predation or is it simply dominance/greed? Humans for all the predator upgrades are still a group animal and as such will act in accordance with the social network they are in.... so but again free will?

Just pondering.

Whether it's war, religion, the circus or sex, the trickster is often right in the heart of the action waving a flag, a gun, a cross, some flesh or a megaphone. It's all about seduction, misdirection and collaborative confusion.
world_tour_2007.1217350200.statues_at_penis_park_5.jpg

This image from penis park is for that clown MiCky Dick, Tricky Dicky Nixon and the big homophobe trickster Dick Putin at the top of this thread,

Interesting.
Choice, do we in fact have a choice when you account socialization and social pressure to conform?
Those are powerful forces that serve to reinforce our utter helplessness regarding choice.
Predation or is it simply dominance/greed? Humans for all the predator upgrades are still a group animal and as such will act in accordance with the social network they are in.... so but again free will? Just pondering.
It's true that our species is also defined by biological and social traits, and the biology we tend to associate most with choice and free will resides in our brain. If we have any choice or free will ( in the generic sense ) it's only because we think we have choice, and although there are those who might dispute this fact, the vast majority of evidence suggests that there's not much thinking that can go on without a functioning brain. A couple of decades ago I came to the independent conclusion that based on logic and the biology of the brain, choice and free will ( in the generic sense ) must be illusory.

Since then I've seen a couple of articles that tend to scientifically confirm my own pondering, and there are even a few links to supporting scientific evidence strewn about the forum. But basically it boils down to the idea that conscious thought doesn't arise simultaneously ( everywhere in the brain in a single flash ), but begins in some region of the brain possibly even a single synapse among billions, and then spreads out to link up with other synapses until hundreds of millions of connections are established and a conscious thought based on those connections emerges. Although this happens fairly rapidly, it still doesn't change the fact that the vast majority of connections that are made take place before the thought is fully formed and we become aware of it.

The above being the case, if we are literally unaware of what our next thought will be, we cannot have possibly had any conscious choice in it's formation. It simply happens automatically and it works so well that we see the process as seamless and thus becomes the illusion of conscious choice. In reality, with respect to any given thought, our mind is already made up before we ever become aware of it. Between this fact and the fact that the vast majority of the universe leaves us no choice as to how it operates or our general place in it, and the points you made above, there's simply no question that we're little more than specks of dust on the cosmic wind whose existence is governed by forces of nature still beyond our understanding, let alone our control.

NOTE: On an unrelated point of interest. There's a tidbit in the "New Ted Roe Interview" thread nobody seems to have noticed yet. Skip the politics in the first paragraph ( your already familiar with that ), and check out the Extreme Ball Lightning comment. It's hard not to draw parallels between the two events mentioned, although they are separated by many years. New interview with Ted Roe. | The Paracast Community Forums

Last edited:

I think we do.

I think I understand what you mean about social pressures. In ancient times the worst crime a man could commit was to be a kinslayer or oathbreaker. Such people were a direct threat to the survival of the tribe, and would be quickly expelled from the social group.

Exiles' chances for survival alone were low. Their genes tended not to progress into future generations because no woman would want to become pregnant by an outcast unable to offer them the provision and protection inherent inside the tribe.

By this process, caring for one's fellows became a self-reinforcing virtue, motivated as much by necessity as by choice one could argue.

But it's still a choice. Last weekend a used car dealer tried to clip me for $400 on an old Honda I was selling on Craigslist. He came to my house. We agreed on a price of $2,100. He counted out $2,100 in cash in front of me on my workbench in my garage. I went inside the house to retrieve the car title from my safe. When I returned the stack of money looked smaller. I recounted it and found only $1,700 there. He chose to do that.

Back