• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

There is some kind of issue with the forum...

Free episodes:

fwiw, with the recent forum upgrade the web browsers on the phone have been a very viable alternative. Before it was a bit of a chore using them.

There was a newer version of tapatalk which I downloaded and same issues. Continuous checking with server with no connection yet other subscribed forums hook up immediately. Sent in ticket to tapatalk. In meantime I am really happy posting on phone's chrome browser I may stick with it even if tapatalk gets to working

I always feel frustrated dealing with Android issues. It's so inconsistent from device to device. Glad you sent the ticket.

fyi I installed an old version of tapatalk( 2.4.4 ) and was able to log back in. For some reason the current 4.0 + version will not connect. It's just as well because the adding of links in version 4.0 ^ is a major pain. Some programmer/coder must have had his or her head up their butt in when they created it

Back