• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The World Under Climate Change

I will let you continue to read the debunking of this 'skeptic' on your own - just follow the links supplied within the link below. There's no need for me to keep posting links. Easterbrook is dishonest in his reporting. His claims are fraudulent - as has been shown with the cooling claims that get endlessly repeated, as by yourself.

COOLING-GATE: EASTERBROOK DEFENDS THE INDEFENSIBLE
by GARETH on MAY 25, 2010
Cooling-gate: Easterbrook defends the indefensible

You better have your big boy pants on if you want to engage in this thread.

Several extremely relevant posts by Tyger, directly refuting Pixels oft repeated "the consensus isn't actually a consensus" garbage, and this is the response that comes back:

Are you done posting crap yet?

It would be funny if it wasn't so damn sad.

Now back to your regularly scheduled 9,999th rehash of climate change.

Seriously though, keep up the good work Tyger, somebody has to refute the denier propaganda, and you do a damn good job of it. I don't have the time or the energy lately, but know that there are those of us out there who appreciate your struggle against the tidal waves of ignorance spewed forth in this forum by certain posters.

I'm still confused over how there came to be two of them. Was there a biblical or genetic cloning experiment recently constructed at pixel level that I missed out on? Or is this all some sort of quantum entanglement thing - you know spooky digital dots of color action at a distance?

I no longer read the bullshit you post. Pure garbage.

And yet you continue to claim that you want a debate. What you really want is to stalk, harass, annoy and belittle anyone who doesn't agree with you, and that's all you want. It's painfully obvious to anyone who reads the drivel that you post. I can't believe you were allowed to return and then weren't immediately banned again when it became obvious you were just going to do the same thing, again and again and again.

It boggles the mind when other posters, who actually had something to contribute besides insults, get perma banned, and you're still here doing the stalk, harass, belittle thing, all in the name of some imaginary debate that you don't actually want and don't ever engage in.

Tyger won't view videos, look at actual data, debate in anyway or answer questions. Typical of a ignorant propaganda spewing liberal. Not one bit of real science or scientific methodology utilized.

Feel free to copy paste yourself to death. I will acknowledge your existence when you grow up and discuss this topic like a man.

I'm still confused over how there came to be two of them. Was there a biblical or genetic cloning experiment recently constructed at pixel level that I missed out on? Or is this all some sort of quantum entanglement thing - you know spooky digital dots of color action at a distance?

At first I thought Pixel had a new sock puppet, then I figured it was probably just his old sock puppet, manxman, under a new name. I kid, of course.

My guess is Pixelsmith01 is one of those teenage hybrids Jacobs always talks about. He needs info and Pixels' going to teach him the way the world works.

The more I think about it, that's actually way more frightening than anything Jacobs ever wrote.

I no longer read the bullshit you post. Pure garbage.
Hey! You said you wanted to ask me some questions, and this is what you say. Why ask me questions if you do not intend to read my 'garbage'?

You know what I think, Pixel? I think you know you've been had. You said your epiphany regarding climate change was in the 1990's just when the PR dirty tricks scam was getting into full swing - so you were turned around by some scam artists who knew they were bamboozling people for venal reasons.

This would be a hard one to back down from and admit one has been wrong, and worse - been misled by those who knew better.

Feel free to copy paste yourself to death. I will acknowledge your existence when you grow up and discuss this topic like a man.

In other words: You must follow all my rules, while I follow none of yours, or the forums, for that matter. You can't attack my sources, but I can attack yours. You can't insult me, but I can and will insult you frequently.

Why? Because I want a debate, but only with my rules and if I don't get my way I'll just be rude and insulting. What a child you are Pixel.

What a complete and utter farce.

Tyger won't view videos
Not the ones you post, no. I viewed a couple in the beginning and they wound up being a waste of time. They were spurious. No substance of any real value. Time wasters. Hence, I will not watch any more of your video links.
look at actual data
Ah, but I do, I have - and my links are proof that I have done so. How you can say this I do not know.
debate in anyway
Correct, because it's a free country, as we like to say. I've watched you 'debate' others. My considered opinion is - you are not a worthy opponent. Sorry.
or answer questions.
Oh, but I do, I have - you just do not have the mental finesse to discern when I have done so. Sorry about that but that's the way I see it. I've never answered in my own text, no, for many reasons, but within my links, and oft times in the quoted text, usually bolded and even color coded, I have supplied answers to your queries.

If your questions were honest questions - seeking understanding - those links would have been more than adequate. But we both know that was never the point. Like the cat seeking to 'play' with it's prey, you prowl the climate change threads looking for sport.
Typical of a ignorant propaganda spewing liberal.
There it is again - a political 'accusation'. :rolleyes: What is one to make of it? That this is not a science debate for you - and never has been. This is wrapped up in politics. Shall I call you a 'redneck'? Would you be pleased if I did so? I wouldn't. This issue has nothing to do with politics - or shouldn't.
Not one bit of real science or scientific methodology utilized.
Hold on a second - are you a scientist who is utilizing scientific methodology? You are expecting me to be doing so? What? :confused:

I assume you are a layperson, pixel. I have never gotten the impression that you are a working scientist.

In fact, would you be able to discern 'real science'? It appears not from everything you have ever said. Do you understand 'scientific methodology'? Would you be able to identify such? Appears not since you routinely identified manxman's postings of 'junk science' as 'real science'.
Feel free to copy paste yourself to death.
Thank you.
I will acknowledge your existence when you grow up
Okay. Is that a promise?
and discuss this topic like a man.
Ah well, there you've got me. Can't help you with that. Sayonara.

At first I thought Pixel had a new sock puppet, then I figured it was probably just his old sock puppet, manxman, under a new name. I kid, of course.

My guess is Pixelsmith01 is one of those teenage hybrids Jacobs always talks about. He needs info and Pixels' going to teach him the way the world works.

The more I think about it, that's actually way more frightening than anything Jacobs ever wrote.
When I post from tapatalk it now says I am pixelsmith01 for some reason. no conspiracy here.

Can any of you that side on the "human CO2 is catastrophically warming the planet" side of this topic ACTUALLY answer a few simple questions? seriously. If your science is settled it should be no problem.

I look forward to a fun and exciting dialogue from you! :)

When I post from tapatalk it now says I am pixelsmith01 for some reason. no conspiracy here.

when i use tapatalk my forum name comes up differently *waridsdale* because tapatalk now requires you register with it. you can't just download the app and jump on whatever forum you want. I registered the app under waridsdale and it uses that name as default on this forum. You can register as a different user ( your "regular " forum name) but it wasn't intuitive. I sort of stumbled across it.

And yet you continue to claim that you want a debate. What you really want is to stalk, harass, annoy and belittle anyone who doesn't agree with you, and that's all you want. It's painfully obvious to anyone who reads the drivel that you post. I can't believe you were allowed to return and then weren't immediately banned again when it became obvious you were just going to do the same thing, again and again and again.

It boggles the mind when other posters, who actually had something to contribute besides insults, get perma banned, and you're still here doing the stalk, harass, belittle thing, all in the name of some imaginary debate that you don't actually want and don't ever engage in.

Ok Muadib are you able to answer a few questions I have about your views on this topic?

We wouldn't have thousands of pages of questionable copy-pasted information from known questionable sources if one of you two would step up and engage. I do realize that for some reason those with left leaning political views do not discuss or debate anyone but lets put political views aside and try.

Can we start with ONE question?

Often times there are those on OTHER forums who are not able to answer the most basic questions on a subject they pretend to know something about. I am sure there is no one on this forum like that but I will pose this most basic question to anyone here. I have a few more follow up questions after our prolific posters here get a chance to show their knowledge. This will be fun! :) One simple sentence will do please.

What is the minimum amount of atmospheric CO2 required for plant life to exist?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Muadib are you able to answer a few questions I have about your views on this topic?

We wouldn't have thousands of pages of questionable copy-pasted information from known questionable sources if one of you two would step up and engage. I do realize that for some reason those with left leaning political views do not discuss or debate anyone but lets put political views aside and try.

Can we start with ONE question?

Try to avoid rhetorical questions.

If you are making a point, then spell it out explicitly, preferably using clear and well defined claims of evidence.

Back