• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Roswell Slides Have Been Leaked Online

Free episodes:

Everyone!!! WTFrack, DEW himself got CAUGHT red-handed by changing his story about how the slides were found thanks to Mike calling into question what I had reported Dew himself say in his video. Within minutes of Dew's Youtube video he pulled it offline just after Mike and I mentioned this inconsistency in some posts here??? WHY? Answer: The story changed.

Btw, Uforadio said he downloaded Dew's video before it was removed. Uforadio should confirm what I'm saying or share the video.

Has the trailer been taken down now too??? To remove the one frame with a clear image, or they have already removed the frame?

Why is the second slide so damaged too? It's all bent-up outside of the slide's cardboard frame holder. That's suspicious too.

Mike, I'm surprised you're taking such "defensive positions" about this??? [A hoax, IMO.]

Why? You believe Roswell is really ET's UFO for other reasons too?

Everyone!!! WTFrack, DEW himself got CAUGHT red-handed by changing his story about how the slides were found thanks to Mike calling into question what I had reported Dew himself say in his video. Within minutes of Dew's Youtube video he pulled it offline just after Mike and I mentioned this inconsistency in some posts here??? WHY? Answer: The story changed.

Btw, Uforadio said he downloaded Dew's video before it was removed. Uforadio should confirm what I'm saying or share the video.

Has the trailer been taken down now too??? To remove the one frame with a clear image, or they have already removed the frame?

Why is the second slide so damaged too? It's all bent-up outside of the slide's cardboard frame holder. That's suspicious too.

Mike, I'm surprised you're taking such "defensive positions" about this??? [A hoax, IMO.]

The trailer is still up on YouTube. Can you list how Adam changed his story?

I have to admit im not sure what you are talking about, how did the story change ?

Yep. They will make millions off of this if it goes through.

I sincerely doubt it, i predict they will be lucky to cover their costs

Either end of the spectrum its still prediction at this stage, no one can know how much this will make until the accountants get done counting beans

But i fail to see why that in and of itself should effect the veracity of the data being presented.

How many rock stars make millions on world tours

If and its only an if but IF these slides are genuine, imo any money made presenting them is money better spent than that spent on a madonna concert

Milage will vary

Mike, I'm surprised you're taking such "defensive positions" about this

I dont see that i am tbh.

The slides are entitled to a fair trial in the court of public opinion.
I dont consider calling them a hoax or fake before the evidence is presented fair, or intellectually honest.

Its not exactly sensible to defend them as genuine given the history in this field, nothing to date has proven conclusive, what cases that have been thrown up previously have fallen short of proof, many have been proven hoax's

One would be well and truly out on a limb defending these as genuine at this stage

But by the same measure judging them unseen as hoax's with no evidence or proof to support that claim is unfair too imo

Thats the difference, without seeing them im in no position to decide if they are real or fake, but i contend neither is anyone else.

If on the other hand someone were to post a pic of a hydrocephalus mummie taken in the 40's that looks like the cadaver in question that would be different. But no one has. Ive looked and i cant find any.

Personally i dont care if its real or fake, if its fake, proof will surface as it has in all the previous cases. Once the internet slueths get hold of the images, they will debunk it if it can be done.

Ive been open minded about a number of cases over the years and each one got thorougly deconstructed (jerusalem UFO is good example) but in that case i was able to see the evidence that proved it a fake. I havent even seen the principle evidence yet let alone any proof of a fake/hoax

This isnt happening here

Its only the people who are insisting that its fake as an absolute fact that are making claims of fact

The rest of us are not claiming with the same conviction and vehemence that its real.....

As i said to do so before seeing the evidence is silly

Go two posts up from this post here:

The Roswell Slides Steal the Show! | Page 12 | The Paracast Community Forums

2 posts up from the link above you can see Dew pulled his video... first video.

Read my posts underneath the video links AND Mike's reply to see how the story changed. It's details that count, IMO, since details were published before Dew's video. Why did his story change vs previous statements?

Okay, I see where Adam removed the one video. However, I can't really tell how the story changed? Do you mind listing it?

I will say this. For some reason people think we have to wait and see and then decide. We do not. If we do that we will allow the con artists to make their killer profit. I can even imagine a situation where Carey and Schmitt will profit off of it only to later denounce it long after they got the money. They may even try to play it off as if they were going to now debunk it.

Yeah i cant see it either, and without the video itself its going to be hard to pin down a change.

Fwiw ive had several conversations with Adam and he strikes me as honest and sincere.

Im not getting a sense hes telling lies or trying to hoax anyone

I will say this. For some reason people think we have to wait and see and then decide. We do not. If we do that we will allow the con artists to make their killer profit. I can even imagine a situation where Carey and Schmitt will profit off of it only to later denounce it long after they got the money. They may even try to play it off as if they were going to now debunk it.

In which case they will wind up in Ufologys history books as such. I dont think the event will make much money.

Ask Stephen Bassett how much money these events make lol... he loses money on his gigs all the time

If you visit the newest science journals, respectable journals, you'll find many charging before you can read their findings.
The same goes for top websites like New Scientist.
Does this mean the scientists publishing their findings in these journals are con artists, ego stroking crash grabbers that have no valid information to get out to the public? Of course not....This is common knowledge.
If you don't earn money you can't get your message out, without money you can't even hold a hearing in the first place.

As far as i can tell the issue in question is were the photos found underneath the lid or on the underside of the trunk itself. is this the discrepancy you have in mind ?

Back