• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Anonymous war on Scientology

Free episodes:

You all wanna read a really good book on how it was working for the top levels of the Sea Org?

Read Marc Headley's new book: 'Blown For Good: Behind The Iron Curtain of Scientology'.

Reviews are starting about it here:

'Tom Cruise Told Me to Talk to a Bottle': Life at Scientology's Secret Headquarters - New York News - Runnin' Scared

(I can explain that 'talking to a bottle' thing, if anyone wants me to.).

If ya wanna order:

Blown for Good Official Blown for Good site.

I'm mid-reading it now and it is VERY compelling and intense! I have personally met Marc (as well as experiencing some of the lifestyle detailed in his book, myself).

I will be adding my review of it soon. But please add yours as well!

I heard somewhere that a lot of these super rich stars give big tax-deductible donations to the Church then have that money funneled back to them under the table.

Anyone else ever hear of this theory?

I heard somewhere that a lot of these super rich stars give big tax-deductible donations to the Church then have that money funneled back to them under the table.

Anyone else ever hear of this theory?

Not sure about that one, but lemme see what I can find out....

Gene and David: I really think you guys should have this guy Marc Headley on your show one day! He tells it like it is, ya know? And BOTH sides (not just from the side of an angry critic, etc.).

But you hear from a top executive in the Sea Org what life was like for him (and similar to my story, but his much more intense).

Here's one interview he's done within the last day or so:

Media Player

Hey all:

If anybody's interested, Marc Headley's gonna be on Coast to Coast TONIGHT his interview starts
at 11pm CST.
I happened to catch that last night. All I can say is that guy is capable of tolerating a lot more crap from "superiors" than I ever was or will be.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

skunk: Yeah, you tend to do that when you are convinced you are 'saving the world' kinda thing. *rolls eyes and shakes head sadly and sighs*

Anyway: In case anyone's interested, Marc Headley's gonna be on Inside Edition tonight. If a video becomes available, I'll post it here.

Anybody see this?

More info here: Sounds.....not sure what I think of it.....idk yet. Still mid-reading it all. Thoughts?

Project Camelot | Interview with Dane Tops

Interesting. I lived in Fla when a young girl, nude, was found walking down the street and was disoriented. She was taken to a local er........if my memory is correct in St Petersburg.....I lived in Tampa at the time. The Scientology MD came to the ER and took custody of her and removed her from the ER!!! ::)She then died a few days later from a clot due to dehydration, she was covered with roach bites and was very thin. Her "nurse" was sent out of the US not to be found. When the family wanted to have this investigated further they found out her body was cremated and dumped at sea. Nothing came of this except it was in the papers for days.......oh and on the news. Germany will not allow them to be established in their country because they are classified as a cult......AND THEY ARE! But interesting enough I read that their membership has drastically dropped to 25K members. HMMMM maybe some folks see the truth!

Best Regards,
Redheadnation

I'm sure some of you are aware of this show going on all this week:

Anderson Cooper 360: - Blogs from CNN.com

For anyone who may still be following this Thread/subject, if you have any questions, I'll be glad
to help...

I can even explain why little-to-none of its former members went to the Police or reported
it as abuse, etc. (until now, that is)

Let me know.

Back