• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Thank you to John Greenewald Jr.

Free episodes:

kruggutter

Paranormal Maven
To all guests and members of the Paracast forum.

A while back I wrote a post which thanked John Greenewald Jr., the creator of The Black Vault website. I thanked him for making so many declassified government UFO documents available online at his website. Documents which he obtained through his many Freedom of Information Act requests over the years.

The post I made was part of a thread about him. A thread which has since been removed. Given all that he has done for UFO research over the decades, and all of the fascinating data he has made publicly available through his excellent website, I think that he deserves an official post here thanking him for his valuable contributions.

Thank you John for making all of those declassified government UFO documents publicly available for all to see and access on your wonderful website The Black Vault. Those files have helped countless researchers, and curious readers, alike gain a better understanding of the government's activities pertaining to UFO activity. Without your work I have no doubt that many of those documents would never have become so readily publicly accessible, and the world would be more in the dark about the subject than it already is.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Sean F. Meers

www.lindacortilecase.com

Back