• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

tall whites

mike

Paranormal Adept
i know , i know the i shouldnt have but someone mailed me part 4 of the "source A" UN disclosure thingy, and i let it play while i wallowed in the bath, but i digress

someone mentioned "tall whites" as opposed to short greys (obvious coffee joke goes here).

does anyone know where this reference is coming from, abductee accounts ? , specific authors ?.

references such as this disturb me, and im trying to find out just where in the "culture" references to these ones have come from.

i "need to know" as much about these types as i can so i appreciate any data sources you can refer me to

Tall whites are from abductions and certain close encounter cases. Soviet Union has more than states it's been said. I don't know how accurate that is these days though. Phil Schneider reports them. So does Charles Hall. Try google for scattered info. on those kinds of "aliens".

ah thanks, im digging into charles hall's stuff now.

i have to say just setting this shot up has given me a case of the creeps, but this is a close recreation of what i "saw" one night. the same doorway and angle.
if anything the thing in the door stood a little taller than the one in this shot

Jun18154.jpg

and of course it was dark, though not quite as dark as this shot

an awful lot of my sanity at the time was saved by the fact that id never heard of greys this tall, and so it didnt fit my model of an alien reality ie 3 foot greys, so it couldnt have been "real"

it would be like seeing a horse the size of an elephant, youd know that you were dreaming.

Jun18157.jpg

i get the creeping willys just looking at these. is as close i can can get to showing how it appeared on the night

oookaaay, seems there are tall greys short greys and tall whites.

(reques the Dr who theme in my YT window)

tall grey seems to fit my event better i think.

whats the consensus on charles hall, i know schnieder is a bit stinky

Was what you saw solid? Did it emit any sort of light? If you've posted your experience before, let me know where and I'll read it.

As for Charles. I'll have to re-aquaint myself with his case. I'm thinking it's bunk, but I can't recall why, so I'll need to relook into it. For some reason I'm thinking Capn may have a better memory about his story than I.

Mike when you saw this thing in your door way... had your door previously been closed or was it already open? had you been reading or engaging with 'alien' stuff just before going to bed - or that day?

Mike when you saw this thing in your door way... had your door previously been closed or was it already open? had you been reading or engaging with 'alien' stuff just before going to bed - or that day?

seemed solid enough.
i had woken in the night is a state of sharp alertness not usual for me.
my ears seemed almost to reach out to cover the whole house, i looked at the doorway and it was empty, and i kept doing so, looking at it then away, almost as if i knew, what was going to happen but was at the same time fascinated, my ears told me something was moving in the lounge room, and it wasnt the dog or house creaking.
i knew i had a "burglar" but i couldnt move,except for my eyes which went flicking back and forth to the door way eventually they flicked back and instead of being empty i saw this (close as i can get to how it looked) the head was barely clearing the door frame, at least 6 foot tall

Jun18.jpg

the arms were "wrong" . they had a fluid motion from the shoulder down and were very long they "flexed" back from the shoulders in a way that human arms cant, and it "slid" into the room facing forwards then slid sideways up the side of the bed the arms going like the robot from lost in space. then i passed out in fright. woke up super alert again 4 hours later profoundly disturbed, was noticed by workmates that morning without me saying a word, people clapping eyes on me and asking "whats wrong ?"

yes i had been "thinking" about aliens that day i had in fact issued a sort of mental "challenge" that night to visit and prove the reality (careful what you wish for)

however i was totally unprepared for the results whether it be a case of SP or the real deal. the fear level is something ive never experienced before or after.
that last pic is pretty close to what i first saw, the place was dark but the doorway was distinct, and the figure didnt glow, but was very visable possibly because of its blue/grey/white colour

Paranormal Packrat said:
As for Charles. I'll have to re-aquaint myself with his case. I'm thinking it's bunk, but I can't recall why, so I'll need to relook into it. For some reason I'm thinking Capn may have a better memory about his story than I.

Indeed PP, but only because my brain is a remarkable device that seperates vital facts from useless trivia and only retains the latter!

Charlie's Tall Whites are not greys of any sort. If anything, they resemble elves (in the tolkienian sense) minus the pointy ears. Allegedly, they have paper white skin, blue eyeballs with white pupils that are slightly slanted, thin, fibre-optic like hair and odd hands which have four very long fingers and a stubby, hook-like thumb. Apparently they have no teeth, only a pair of bony ridges, owing to a completely vegetarian diet. They are always fully clothed.

TW's stand roughly at normal human height but continue to grow throughout their lifetime, often reaching eight or nine feet in extreme age (for them hundreds of years). Their culture is somewhat spartan compared to ours. Earth to them is something of a layover, a galactic motel 6 in which they come every now and then to fuel up, rest and then move on to where ever. They have (according to Charles) secured a treaty of technology exchange for fuel, food and rest at supervised, top secret bases. The relationship is purely one of convenience, they have no interst in us as a species and have no desire to formalize contact. No evidence exists of them having broken their treaties, making contact with humans off base or participating in abductions. Their physiology is "fragile" by human standards and they find us as unnerving to be around as we would say a race of sentient grizzly bears.

Or so the story goes...

What you've depicted there seems to go along with the so called "orion greys" aka "long nosed greys" which are often reported acting as overseers to smaller greys in typical abduction lore.

mike said:
yes i had been "thinking" about aliens that day i had in fact issued a sort of mental "challenge" that night to visit and prove the reality (careful what you wish for)

So have you tried to make sense of it in your mind? It seems to me there are three possibilities... 1. You are an abductee of some description. Maybe nightly.... and the intelligence some how understood your desire to be presented with the reality of the situation. 2. You arent an abductee but you were still able to communicate with the intelligence and they did as you asked. 3. It was all in your head.

Interesting nonetheless.

Im curious: did you create a full size paper machete alien to demonstrate to people what you saw?

Thanks Capng,definatly the tall grey

and GSB.

im still not sure which scenario it is, and to be honest that unsurety is actually helpful.

the model was built years before the event described and is what i thought was a normal 3-4 foot grey, this shot was taken with it standing on a table to show where the head was in my event, ie just short of the top of the door frame.

i took away from the experience a sense of failure, i think i could stand seeing one of these during the day , but when the moment came i had no control over my panic, and became an animal in a trap mentally.
in the light of day i dont have any rational objection to sharing a space with a creature like this , but when the crunch came , the part of me thats rational , just up and ran squeeling into the night

at the back of my mind there is this "idea" that the model's purpose is to desensitise me to the image and thus neutralise this reaction.

i often get up in the night and see it, or catch an unexpected glance at it when i climb the stairs to the second story where it stands, and it doesnt spook me, maybe its a subconcious control aid, ie this one goes where i want it to, or this one is unable to move ,not sure.

the pic above is spookily like what i saw, i glanced back at the door frame and thats more or less what i saw (arms were down by sides and longer). also the way the arms moved like a pair of snakes or tentacles coming from the shoulder really scared me for some reason

I can understand your fear at night. I cant listen to or read anything about the scarier parts of the phenomena too late or before going to bed or else Ill honestly be extremely freaked out and have trouble sleeping. This is despite never seeing a UFO and definitely never having a contact experience. Its bizarre... the fear I feel is just so intense that its almost as if I have had an experience in the past that Im dissociating from. It really is that intense.

Ive come to understand the reason for that fear as due to the fact that these stories about aliens and abductions are 1. not presented in a fictitious framework, and 2. believed to be 100% real by an increasingly large number of the population. That knowledge seems to prevent my mind from disregarding the terrifyingly possible reality of the situation.

In other words, I understand how you feel.

Back