• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Stan Gordon, July 27, 2014

wwkirk

Paranormal Adept
Not a bad interview. Stan really knows his cases.

He and Grant Cameron could enter a fastest talker contest.

every interview I ever heard from Stan Gordon is pretty much "ask a very basic question" and then simply stand back and he'll do the talking.....LOL.......seems like a very nice guy, who's very passionate about the subject(s)...
N

The guy has been around for a longgggg time & deserves kudos for the blood, sweat & tears he pours into his investigations. Unfortunately after awhile I personally find the stories difficult to listen too.

Has Stan ever explained how the object was lifted onto the flatbed truck? I assume that it must have been fairly heavy but I didn't hear him mention heavy equipment being spotted in the area.

Stan Gordon's a very cool guy. He's from Greensburg, Pa which is like 10 miles from where I live. I've seen him talk live multiple times and talked to him personally at a few conventions. Very friendly, fun to talk to about the subject and full of knowledge.

Last edited:
I just recently listened to a bunch of more or less recent shows and I really appreciated this one with Stan Gordon, as with the previous ones he was on. He's very passionate and informative, knows a hell lot of cases of his region, and I found him very well grounded and levelheaded in his answers. That was one of the last shows I liked most and I hope he'll be back to the show and maybe then expand more on some cases he has most studied or have further information on.

Back