• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Stan Gordon and the Kecksburg UFO Festival

1) In looking through your independent documentary and in reading through the literature there are a lit of discrepancies regarding the size of what crashed in the woods. One reporter in your documentary claimed that what was on the flatbed truck was about the size of two suitcases only while others claim it was the size of a VW beetle. What's your thinking on just how big that object was?

2) Do you have any confirmation of unique bricks or ceramic tiles actually being shipped to Wright Patterson to be used to entomb the object?

3) Did the witness Romansky ever draw the symbols he saw on the object so that it could be verified that this was not a recognizable human language?

1. I live in New Jersey. Are there any hotspots in New Jersey and have you had any cases in New Jersey?

2. Based on your analysis of all the evidence to date, does the crashed object at Kecksberg point to an object of extra-terrestrial origin, an object of non-human terrestrial origin or a secret military craft?

3. Have you seen an increase or decrease of UFO entity sightings in the last year? How about other paranormal entities (e.g. Bigfoot)?

4. Do you believe Bigfoot has a non-paranormal explanation (e.g. unknown species of ape) or is it more likely that Bigfoot is directly tied with the paranormal, or both?
Thanks, Technomage-T

Stan is a great guest! I have read several of his books and I have heard him speak in several different settings. I live about 5 miles from Kecksburg and I will be attending the festival this weekend. I do have several questions for Stan.
!.) In 1965 my father lived across the street from the Nike site base in North Irwin, Pa. This is about 45min from the Kecksburg crash site. He and his mother witnessed the trucks leave the base the night of the crash and return later with something large strapped to the back of one of the military vehicles. I believe that the object was eventually taken to Wright-Patterson, but does Stan know if it was initially stored in North Irwin?
2.) Stan I live in Latrobe, Pa and I witness a phenomenon that is referred to as the “early fake star”. There are many people who live in the area that see this object in the early evening hours. It is an object with a bright light that is always the first light in the night evening sky. It is much too close to be a star and it appears to move location. I have seen it anywhere from Pittsburgh to Somerset, Pa. I have seen several YouTube videos filmed by Western PA observers. Has Stan ever heard of this occurrence?
3.) Can you talk more about the Portal that is believed to be in Derry, Pa and the surrounding laurel highlands? There are too many incidents to ignore!

Back