• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Special Heads Up About May 24th Episode!

PS. That other thread I made with the 2005 Doty interview on C2C isnt getting much attention (Its the interview Don mentioned). I hope more people listen to it as its extremely fascinating to hear Doty in what seems like a real-time disinfo dump, and Id love to hear what other people think about it.

I got a copy last night, thanks :)

So, Robert, do you have any actual proof that Doty is Falcon? Im about halfway through the first part of Moores speech where he seems pretty clear on the notion that Doty isnt Falcon.

Hopefully this question doesnt frustrate you, but for those of us who werent there there is a lot of information and names to take in and remember. I read your bird droppings article and there was no reasons listed as to why you think that, other than its the most logical person and it makes sense. If theres info about it in your original article from the 80s then I will get to that eventually.

Question for you Don (if you read this): do you have an archive of your old radio show episodes online?

Gareth, to answer your question ... no. I did when still hosting and broadcasting my last radio show Dark Matters. I have been busy on another project so I have not yet gotten to them. To what, I'm sure you are asking.

Gene offered to post any of my old radio programs I get to him. (BTW, thank you once again Gene!) I think I will send him as a first broadcast, one that is instrumental on the Moon project I am working on. A show from Nov. 1995 (or possibly 96 ... geeze ... getting old is getting old :) ) with Mr. Vito Saccarchi on a fascinating incident he was involved in with NASA (about the Moon) in 1979. So, fwiw, something to look forward to.

Don
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Sounds great. Im still looking forward to al that moon stuff!

Don regarding the Moore speech of 89, has Moore ever confessed since that time that Doty was Falcon? Just curious.

(dont worry, I of course believe yourself and Robert Hastings that Doty was Falcon, Im just curious if Moore ever admitted it post speech)

Don regarding the Moore speech of 89, has Moore ever confessed since that time that Doty was Falcon? Just curious.

(dont worry, I of course believe yourself and Robert Hastings that Doty was Falcon, Im just curious if Moore ever admitted it post speech)

Bill Moore never told me who Falcon was. Years passed on that event and of course Doty's name and Bob Collins surfaced as Falcon and Condor. I really couldn't say but I consider both of them to be so full of it, it really doesn't matter to me.

The last time I ever spoke to Moore was sometime in 1996 when I had him on as a guest on UFOs Tonite! and he claimed that both J. Vallee and JA Hynek were both Govt. assets. When I challenged him on it he promised me to bring proof and we could do a show where I saw his "proof." Needless to say, it never happened. So, I put him in the same space I personally placed Doty and Collins. FWIW

Don
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Another great show. It seems that so much of what we know of this subject is clouded by the influence of disinfo agents. I think that more focus should fall on these individuals. I'd love to see a major expose' of Doty, et al. Who do they work for, what do they really know, how is he funded? Are taxpayers paying for guys to make up stories about UFO's? Where's 60 Minutes or the N.Y. Times? This is a huge story.

I am one hour and fifteen minutes into this show and it is an understatement to say that it is very interesting. At this point of the show, my questions are very much the same as those quoted above. Who do these guys work for, if anybody?
An additional question for Robert Hastings: :question: In the wake of the recent nuclear test by North Korea, is there any evidence for UFO activity in that area? I know that North Korea is very closed off, but have any reports surfaced?
Thanks,
Fahrusha

Excellent episode all around gentlemen.

And hey, look what I just found:

So...I watched that YouTube Vid...in its description of the Video, it says that one of the hidden men was Greg Bishop and it says that he is now deceased. Is that true?

So...I watched that YouTube Vid...in its description of the Video, it says that one of the hidden men was Greg Bishop and it says that he is now deceased. Is that true?

lol no.

Greg was on the Paracast a few weeks ago remember?

Back