• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Sleep disorder article

I recently had a conversation with a family member who thought that they had an Out-of-Body experience. What they described to me sounded like a classic case of Sleep Paralysis. I find it funny that people in non-UFO circles are unlikely to have heard of it yet the people IN the UFO circles are the ones constantly having the term thrown at them to explain away all of their experiences.

I've had only one instance of sleep paralysis and there were no aliens, despite the fact that I have keen interests in the subject. In fact, at first there was nothing, I just couldn't move or get up. I attribute this to lack of R.E.M. sleep that week. What I saw was a cloaked figure I had seen in previous dreams, something I equate with 'death' or at least someone there to explain to people that 'hey, you're dead, quit pretending.' I also saw my son interacting with this being and of course, surprise surprise, I couldn't move. Then I managed to wake myself.

This is what I would think most sleep paralysis cases would be like. Seeing fictional things, not aliens.

Then again, maybe it has to do with the fact that I don't see aliens, particularly the greys as something to be greatly afraid of. Maybe that's odd, but it's true. To be honest, they're pathetic. Sneaky, manipulative, lying bastards. They don't give a rat's ass about any of us in my opinion. They just want what they want and will do whatever they have to do to a subject to get it.

Anyway, what I'm saying is I do not think many abduction cases are in fact sleep paralysis.

Back