• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

should Gene and chris invite Rick dyer?

should the paracast try to invite Rick Dyer?

• yes

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • no

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters

Bob Watson

Paranormal Adept
I am available for radio and video interviews to talk more about this subject.

with this dyer threw down the gauntlet...the time has come to ask should Rick Dyer be invited to be on the paracast? should we go so far and put on a known hoaxer? is having him on doing us a disservice? or will it be a show like blake cousins...where we shown him to be the fraud that he is

Only if you can get DB to come on at the same time. That would be fun. :D

Seriously, this asshat does not deserve any more attention. They'll be committing him somewhere soon, if we are lucky.

I'm curious. What purpose do you think would be served interviewing a known hoaxer? Do you somehow think Mr. Dyer would would come clean just because he was on the Paracast? It seems to me it would be a total waste of the listener's time wading through more lies.

Gene and Chris interviewed Blake Cousins a known hoaxer... it turned out to be IMO one of the BEST episodes I ever heard!

Yes! I would love to know his methods of actually getting a bigfoot to sit still long enough and the machines where he gets those cute teddy bears to pose as baby bigfoots.....

Given the plethora or more credible guests appearing on The Paracast as of late, perhaps it's best if Gene and Chris skip this one. Let some other program run the risk of losing credibility by giving these guys more attention than they apparently deserve.

Unless you can get him to talk about the process and motivations if hoaxing. THAT may be rather interesting, at least to me.

Concerning mr Dyer last hoax and how he is currently has fake bigfoot body's in his home I am of the belief that he is mentally ill. I have suggested to gene randy fillipo who has much more sane observation of mr Dyer

ok look at this pic..Screenshot_105.png

now if its a REAL bigfoot its twisted and perverted. if its a FAKE big foot its still sick...Keep in mind this was taken in his HOUSE....

ok look at this pic..Screenshot_105.png

now if its a REAL bigfoot its twisted and perverted. if its a FAKE big foot its still sick...Keep in mind this was taken in his HOUSE....
What do you mean 'if' it's a fake? :)

I think he shouldn't be granted any airtime, unless, as davidg says further up, it's to discuss the motivation for hoaxing. The fakery is so obvious that I think it would be futile to 'discuss' it, unless he admits to it beforehand.

Oh, please do not waste an episode on this guy. I think his presence would really lower the Paracast stock value, so to speak. Don't do it.

If people want to listen to him, I am sure he will be on Coast to Coast at some point with the fawning approval and adoration of the host.

Caveat - I don't know much about this guy. However, it seems that anyone taking selfies with a fake bigfoot (especially with kissy lips) is just seeking personal attention. That picture looks like a drunk college student's Facebook profile pic. Putting him on the Paracast just feeds his desire for attention.

Cousins, on the other hand, is deceiving masses to the extent that it could damage the field of ufology. I remember in that episode that Chris said a small percentage of their videos had the potential to be genuine. They're mixing potential reality with pure fiction and presenting it to the public as truth... or to "let the people decide". It was good that the guys laid into cousins a little when he was on the show. I think people, especially individuals who may not be well-oriented to ufology, needed to hear that.

Back