• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Serial killer in New England/North East?

Free episodes:

Recently or really for quite some time I have been following the rash of college age (mostly but not always) males (not exclusively males as of lately) that have been either found dead in water or found dead in the woods with no explanation from anyone or any obvious causes of death.... The most recent was a young African American student whom went missing and was later found in the woods from SUNY PLATSBURGH COLLEGE ( a small college in northern New York State just across lake champlain from Vermont my home state. This hits home because it's the second college student from SUNY Plattsburgh to meet this demise and there have been a handful of others similar to it within the last few years around our neck of the woods. I don't think this is connected to the smiley face gang in the Midwest. There are some things that just don't match up but since becoming a stay at home dad with my two young children I have put allot of time and energy into documenting what's going on around these cases in attempt to try and help. It is pretty compelling to say the least when you look at how These guys were found, when they went missing, how long they were gone for and where they were found. I would say even more compelling then the cases in the Midwest that have everyone's attention. If anyone would like to discuss I'm all ears. Anyone who has insight or knows or lives round the north east. The latest in the list just happened a few weeks back. Pretty creepy stuff. Vermont is such a small small place with any person having the ability to get from a to b in a few hours. It's just unsettling and a good mystery to boot. I'm no professional investigator but I love a good mystery. I'm a sucker for David palidese (spelling?) and his missing 411 series. I have a serious phobia of losing someone, so I'm motivated to find out what the heck is going on. Hope there are some interested parties here or some people who can link me with some interested people!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard a few interviews re this particular topic and wondered how valid the source info is. Very creepy, if true.

Do you have any links that might get those of us that haven't been following/connecting the dots of these cases up to speed?

Back