• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

September 13, 2009 Jason Offutt

Free episodes:

O

old nutsack

So all in all a good show, even if it was the same guest on Paratopia this week. That being said JV & JR just can't ask the questions that David and Gene do. What do you guys think?

So all in all a good show, even if it was the same guest on Paratopia this week. That being said JV & JR just can't ask the questions that David and Gene do. What do you guys think?

lol What do I think? Good luck with that.

My favourite part of the show was Gene's wacky over dubbing of "Jason offutt" at the end:D I did a pause/rewind twice to be sure.

Interesting show. Shadow people have not read or heard much about them before. The most interesting part for me was when Gene and David talked about the three o clock.

Something weird, just hit me when they siad that time. My dog must nights withount fail will bark out loud at three o clock. Never actually thought a whole alot about it. Will i did, a certain times. why every night at that time? i just thought he was barking to some other dogs he could hear.

My dog, his name is foxy. Foxy does not bark much ever. Maybe a few times a day. The barking starts at three or 2.55 and ends maybe ten minutes later and silence like clock work.

There probably is a rational answer for why? I just fought it strange the time of 3 oclock when the hosts siad it. It got me thinking about my Dog.

About to listen to this show in a moment, first wanted to say tho:

I first heard Jason recently on the archives of another podcast (Supernatural Existence, I think). And thank goodness he mentioned the fact that some Shadow People have been seen wearing (strangely enough) a fedora. 'Cuz the one I saw (the first and last one, hopefully) Was wearing one!? Does NOT make sense WHY they'd be wearing such things, but I saw what I saw...*shrug*

I first heard Jason recently on the archives of another podcast (Supernatural Existence, I think). And thank goodness he mentioned the fact that some Shadow People have been seen wearing (strangely enough) a fedora. 'Cuz the one I saw (the first and last one, hopefully) Was wearing one!? Does NOT make sense, WHY they'd be wearing such things, but I saw what I saw...*shrug*
I used to see what I thought were little people in bear suits walking through the house in the dark. Several people have seen a shadow cat in the same house. I've seen a person in an empty parking lot, in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of night, wearing what appeared be a magicians's top hat and collared cape. It was dark so I only saw a silhouette. I didn't think there was anything paranormal about the guy at the time, it just seemed really odd.
I wonder if Magritte ever saw the 'fedora guy.'

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Attachments

• magritte2.jpg
    magritte2.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 6
Where is the video you talked about after the half way point with the house and the orbs?...i have been looking every where for it...

I thought it was a good interview. Despite this being the third time I have heard Offutt interviewed recently there was still a lot I was able to get out of this episode.

David, do you plan on maintaining contact with this individual who as experienced the 'hat-man'? Thats a fascinating story. How did he/she react to the idea of getting visual evidence?

I really hope something comes from all that.

Re 3 AM, Ray Bradbury in "Something Wicked This Way Comes" (1962) describes 3 AM as the "soul's midnight". I haven't found an earlier reference but haven't looked very hard either...

Great show. I didn't know much about the shadow people or the hat man before this so I found it very informative.

Thank you Gene and David.

Good show. The 3:00am thing is of interest..but it's always 3:00am somewhere in the world. And in the mainland US it's 3:00am four times per night!

Good show. The 3:00am thing is of interest..but it's always 3:00am somewhere in the world. And in the mainland US it's 3:00am four times per night!

Pffft! There you go being all logical and stuff. These are Shadow People we are talking about man....Shadow People!!!

I liked this episode. Even though I don't believe a word of it, I still got the heebie-jeebie's listening. My wife who is a bigger skeptic of this stuff then I am, couldn't even listen to it at night in bed.:D

Pffft! There you go being all logical and stuff. These are Shadow People we are talking about man....Shadow People!!!

I liked this episode. Even though I don't believe a word of it, I still got the heebie-jeebie's listening. My wife who is a bigger skeptic of this stuff then I am, couldn't even listen to it at night in bed.:D

Aha! This is interesting, if 3:00AM is reliable, it means that Shadow People switch to summer/winter time at exactly the same day/time as we do. Therefore Light Savings are important for Shadow People too!

Not finished listening to this show yet. Hatman :eek: hit a nerve as he was big in my nightmares for many years! Slightly bigger brim than the average fedora to, I expect, shadow his face.
Best,
Fahrusha

Back