• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Sean David Morton comment's on Alien Interview

M

Mindsky

I can't see how anyone could even be remotely impressed by this crap. SDM appears to be. It is possible he isn't being sincere and is just playing both sides of the fence. Either way, it speaks volumes of his reasoning skills and/or integrity. Or lack thereof.

3G4KnhYuWD8

Feel free to talk about the vid or SDM's take on ufos. Not that you need my permission, just wanted to add clarity as to why I made the thread.

SDM appears impressed because he and his friends are responsible for this hoax. This was of course before Moron (no typo) started to try and pass himself off as a psychic, remote viewer, intuitive, and we all know how good he is at that. What a git.

You sure it was before. I recall when he first came out, he was an astrologer and Area 51 expert, for lack of a goofier term, but probably a more accurate one. I saw him on "Sightings" predicting earthquakes in the early 90s.

Anyway, I didn't know he was part of the hoax. Has he been caught, or people just guessing? Any info. is much appreciated.

Royce from UfoWatchdog is gonna be on tonight I think (here). Can't wait. ;D
He'll talk about "Moron".

Royce knows more about it. He can link Morton to a guy at Rocket video. Around the same time, Santilli's Alien Autopsy video was doing the rounds. Morton tried to purchase the rights to this video but was unsuccessful. So instead decided to come up with his own and pass it off as real.

Morton brought the story to Art bell. They did a full show interviewing 'Victor' and Morton was on the show to supposedly verify things 'Victor' was saying. He described things in Area 51 like the colours of the canteen walls. Morton said he must be telling the truth as his description was exactly as he (Morton) knew. Like Morton knows what it's like in there, he's never been inside Area 51.

There were also rumours that the man playing 'Victor' was in fact Whitely Strieber in disguise. Although when I asked Royce about this he doesn't thinks it's true. But I wouldn't put it past Art Bell to put something like this together, he's been involved with quite a few dodgy stories.

Royce knows more about it. He can link Morton to a guy at Rocket video. Around the same time, Santilli's Alien Autopsy video was doing the rounds. Morton tried to purchase the rights to this video but was unsuccessful. So instead decided to come up with his own and pass it off as real.

There were also rumours that the man playing 'Victor' was in fact Whitely Strieber in disguise. Although when I asked Royce about this he doesn't thinks it's true. But I wouldn't put it past Art Bell to put something like this together, he's been involved with quite a few dodgy stories.

I don't think it's fair to mention SDM and Strieber in the same sentence. Whitley has better things to do than go off an be involved in some video hoax. Think about it--it just doesn't make any sense.

Back