• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Russian MIG 21 Chases UFO - Video

Free episodes:

This turned up in my news stream today...

It included this video I've never seen before. Roger Moore narrates footage of a Russian MIG chasing a cylindrical UFO...

What documentary is this footage from?

This video was debunked over on the JREF by someone who did a cockpit analysis and determined that the plane taking the video wasn't the kind of plane claimed, and there were a couple of other reasons too, which satisfied me that this particular video should be considered as highly suspect. I don't recall all the details now, but you might be able to look it up. The JREF crowd may not always be the most pleasant bunch, but at times, they can still provide evidence that throws genuine doubt on claims.

This video was debunked over on the JREF by someone who did a cockpit analysis and determined that the plane taking the video wasn't the kind of plane claimed, and there were a couple of other reasons too, which satisfied me that this particular video should be considered as highly suspect. I don't recall all the details now, but you might be able to look it up. The JREF crowd may not always be the most pleasant bunch, but at times, they can still provide evidence that throws genuine doubt on claims.

Did the JREF discussion include the source of the original video?

Since coming across that source a few years ago, I've been tracking discussions of this video to see how accurate criticisms of it are. I don't recall seeing the full story online.

Did the JREF discussion include the source of the original video?

Since coming across that source a few years ago, I've been tracking discussions of this video to see how accurate criticisms of it are. I don't recall seeing the full story online.

My memory of the specifics isn't clear enough to provide details. Your best bet would be to go there and run a search for it.

Back