• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ron Regehr and His Paracast Appearance

Ron, the Bennewitz pictures I am referring to from his rooftop at Kirtland... pictures of the "ufo" aerial objects on Kirtland... some of these Chris Lambright has mentioned and shown in his book X-Descending.

Here is the link to bring-up SAMPLES of what is in the book. Some of these are what Bennewitz photographed. Here is the sample below... "refresh" "reload" your browser if the image won't appear in this post, otherwise you can use the link below or go to his website to see it too. (See notes below photo sample in this post.)

http://www.xdeskpublishing.com/wp-content/prodimg/XDinside-imgsmpls.jpg

XDinside-imgsmpls.jpg

Obviously, it's the colorful objects I'm referring to. (Not the other "concept" diagrams.)

Also, I think you may be aware some of Bennewitz's photos/film in the Dulce area were confiscated by Sandia Labs. Did you hear that? It is said he had photographed top secret craft or something he captured "they" didn't want him to have. He had given them the negatives for enlargements. Please comment about your analysis or guesstimates about the Kirtland photos [not Dulce], and do you know anything more about these other photos or other missing photos at Dulce or Kirtland areas?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back