• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

redeemed isis fighter now christian tells his near death experience

Oakenwulf

Paranormal Maven
just a really interesting article for us life after death, religious, and Djinn topics, isis fighter was met by Djinn who was refused into paradise by allah stating he was led a awful life (Isis should read this article im assuming), he was found by some monks who helped him, just interesting how he brings up Djinn, and the afterlife experience of a terrorist.

ISIS Fighter Converts to Christianity After Allah Refuses Him ‘Entrance to Gates of Heaven’ World News Daily Report

ISIS Fighter, Believed Dead, "Comes Back to Life" and Converts to Christianity | Restoring Liberty

An ISIS jihadist has recently converted to Christianity after being left for dead near the Eastern border of Syria where he was finally rescued by Christian missionaries from the region, reports the Aleppo Herald this morning.
The man, that has miraculously survived multiple gun shot wounds after an altercation between ISIS and Syrian Army forces, was rescued by members of the Saint Dominican Catholic Presbytery of Ayyash hours after the conflict had erupted.
The members of the Christian organization wanted to give the man a proper Christian burial and carried him over 26 kilometers before the man miraculously came back to life as he was believed to have died from his wounds.

As the man came back to his senses, he reported to priest Hermann Groschlin of the visions he had whilst in the afterlife, an event that profoundly changed the 32-year old jihadist and eventually led to his conversion to Christianity days later.
“He told me that he was always taught that to die as a martyr would open him the Gates of Jannah, or Gates of Heaven” recalled the priest. “Yet, as he had started to ascend towards the light of the Heavens, devilish entities, or Jinns he called them, appeared and led him to the fiery pits of Hell. There he had to relive all the pain he had inflicted upon others and every death he had caused throughout his entire life. He even had to relive the decapitations of his victims through their own eyes”, images the jihadist claims will haunt him for the rest of his life, admits the priest. (Read more from “Resurrected ISIS Fighter Converts to Christianity” HERE)

The original site for this article is full of "PRAISE THE LORD!" and "THANK YOU, JESUS'. This is hardly my idea of an objective website, and I wonder what the facts really are. Perhaps I am just experiencing cognitive dissonance and am experiencing a backlash. But I find this all quite absurd.

yea, a friend of mine whos russian, well translated an article for me about this, and I just pulled these two just for the afterlife experience fact, I believe youll get those that will post up comments like that anyway, ruin interesting articles

Joe Miller:
http://www.elections.alaska.gov/doc/oep/2014/cs/Joe_Miller_US_Senate.pdf

Statement: I’m a proud husband, father, grandfather, combat veteran, and Alaskan. I'm running for the U.S. Senate because I'm convinced the future of our great nation is in the balance. The Constitution is being systematically dismantled in favor of bigger government, which has become increasingly lawless, intrusive, and destructive to our nation's economy. Our system is broken. Both parties are responsible. I want our children and grandchildren to grow up with the same hope that we once had. I want them to live in a country where life is respected, the law is honored, hard work is rewarded, and achievement is limited only by want of imagination or lack of industry. I want them to be free to speak their minds and worship God according to the dictates of their own consciences. In short, I want them to experience the “Shining City on a Hill” that our Founders envisioned. I commit to work tirelessly to: • Repeal/Defund ObamaCare • Abolish the IRS/Reform the Tax Code • Protect the Right to Life • End the Surveillance State • Fight Against Amnesty for Illegals • Cut, Cap, and Balance the Budget • Return Power to the States • Defend the 2nd Amendment The challenges ahead will require courage and perseverance. Because of my uncompromising commitment, I am the only candidate endorsed by Alaska Right to Life, Gun Owners of America, and National Association for Gun Rights.

A male Sara Palin.

The system is broken... IMHO, That's always a question of perspective. From a fundamentalist christian (born-again maybe) point of view, we're all going to hell... and some even hope and pray that 'tribulation' is on its way :D

Sigh lol

Back