• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Proof of Alien Life Announced–––Here's the PROOF!

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
[Doesn't look all bugged-eyed and big-headed, but evidently, it ain't from around here—chris]

FULL ARTICLE HERE:

The never-before seen photograph shows a mysterious dragon-shaped organism found in space, which they claim also reveals that all life on Earth, including humans, is extraterrestrial in origin. It was discovered in dust and particulate matter gathered deep in the Earth’s stratosphere. Its finders say it is a “biological entity” made of carbon and oxygen - the building blocks of life. And the scientists who made the incredible find insist there is no way it could have blown up into space from our planet - and so must have originated elsewhere in the universe.

207577.jpg

It was discovered by Professor Milton Wainwright and his team from the University of Sheffield and the University of Buckingham Centre for Astrobiology.
Professor Wainwright sent balloons into the stratosphere 27 km above the Earth’s atmosphere to collect particles from space.

He claimed what they have discovered is not only proof that life exists in outer space, but that extraterrestrial organisms are continually raining down on earth.

He said: "The photo shows a structure colloquially called ‘the dragon particle’ which scientific analysis shows is made of carbon and oxygen and is therefore not a piece of cosmic or volcanic dust......REST OF ARTICLE HERE

I love this kind of news. I immediately was thinking of how they can be sure that it was indeed collected 27km up and not on the journey up or down. I presume they would have to put things in place to be sure of exactly where samples were collected. They must also be pretty sure to also say that they do not believe it was blown up from lower down in the atmosphere.

Since I first ever heard of panspermia, the idea certainly clicked with me and now that it is known certain organisms seem able to exist in extreme conditions (extremophiles) and added to that the ever-increasing number of extra-solar planets in the liquid water zone of their system, the scientific evidence for the existence of life elsewhere is mounting.

I have not heard of any scientific discoveries that detract from the belief ET life must exist elsewhere. Fair enough that you cannot prove a negative but still, the evidence is going in one direction only as far as I can tell.

Link no longer works.

Cosmic Background Explorer (COBE) and the Far Infrared Absolute Spectrophotometer (FIRAS) have shown that the cosmic microwave background spectrum matches that of a blackbody of temperature 2.726ºK with a precision of ±0.03% of the peak intensity over a wavelength range 0.1 to 5mm

Recent measurements have shown a significant rise in the temperature by precisely 0.042K, a measurement which indirectly implies the existence of minute bacterial activity, possibly surrounding or living off the dark matter which makes up most of the Universe's mass.

These measurements have been further refined by a link-up between Radio Telescopes at the Bogong High Plains Observatory in Victoria and the radio telescope at Schlöss Rattshärz, Bavaria, the results of which are being analysed at the University of Bürgerweldt.

These two telescopes have combined to make a radiometric interferometer of unprecedented size and sensitivity and have produced data consistent with a finding that most of the missing mass of the Universe is made up by bacterial and other semicold plasma life forms in the voids between the stars and galaxies.

www.asnsw.com...

Link no longer works.

Cosmic Background Explorer (COBE) and the Far Infrared Absolute Spectrophotometer (FIRAS) have shown that the cosmic microwave background spectrum matches that of a blackbody of temperature 2.726ºK with a precision of ±0.03% of the peak intensity over a wavelength range 0.1 to 5mm

Recent measurements have shown a significant rise in the temperature by precisely 0.042K, a measurement which indirectly implies the existence of minute bacterial activity, possibly surrounding or living off the dark matter which makes up most of the Universe's mass.

These measurements have been further refined by a link-up between Radio Telescopes at the Bogong High Plains Observatory in Victoria and the radio telescope at Schlöss Rattshärz, Bavaria, the results of which are being analysed at the University of Bürgerweldt.

These two telescopes have combined to make a radiometric interferometer of unprecedented size and sensitivity and have produced data consistent with a finding that most of the missing mass of the Universe is made up by bacterial and other semicold plasma life forms in the voids between the stars and galaxies.

www.asnsw.com...

Did you try the link at the top of the post?

Back