• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

People actually get paid to do this

Free episodes:

Mogwa

Skilled Investigator
Wasn't aware if many of you are familiar with this site, and it's well worth a look: PhotoshopDisasters

When they say disasters, they aren't kidding. A class of high school students could do a thousand times better.

Oh my! Now I remember why I left the graphic art/design/ad agency industry after 14 years. This site is great. It also reflects the cheapness of an industry that is being overrun by idiots who believe torrenting software and free/cheap labor make great business.

You get what you pay for. The sad thing is, people are content with shitty work as long as they're saving money.

"Only one way to fix it. A can of gas and a box of matches."

Back