• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists

I am not certain why this is being allowed, and this particular forum identity not evicted from here. It's one thing to use specious reasoning, and altogether quite another to string together sheer gibberish in an effort to feign a sophist's exterior. A lost time traveling Atlantean this individual is not. Be gone with you!
I don't believe Mr. victimized is interested in any dialogue. All of his posts seem to be one endless monologue of utter nonsense. I found that the ignore button came to good use a few weeks back.

Bunch of over-complicated nonsense.

Dimensions are states of being which are perceptions arising in consciousness.

Of course they interact and overlap - how else would things change from moment to moment?

SION, a condition changed as a natural evolved owned fusion, evolution with a non human ownership.

Human being, male....."I want ownership of everything".....when he already existed in the condition of everything supporting him.

Human male, what can you say about your self?

Natural, a non changed state, evolving supporting your own healing/evolution. Human male changes the condition and becomes an evil minded power monger.

Male gets irradiated, his natural brain chemistry changes.

Earth, gets black body irradiated from all of the ancient --------- pathways of the first sun that previously exploded because of his past life meddling with natural fusion. This causes Earth to gain TAN factors involved in his occult considerations of COS, SIN and TAN.......changes to the North Pole, changes to the South Pole by the A alpha = the SA TAN condition of being attacked.

He changes natural fuSION and causes his mind to consider di MEN SION, which do not exist in the natural state of reality......due to irradiation of his own brain/mind.

ID - valued by his own person as being instinctive energy, impulsive wishing, which he used to cause unnatural changes to his own mind.

DI - valued as the reviewed changes he caused by use of the ID....I would, I had, I should. He changed the "tone or sound of light" by alteration of the nuclear condition.

When you review his spiritual self ownership and personal ideal of his person, he believes as a male that he is "first", "greater", "better" than the female and gave himself a value of the male/alpha. Man = alpha......and he altered the natural alpha transmitters into fake/artificial nuclear transmitters and formed the review of Men....or a multiple mind condition.

Therefore when you use his own mind occult concepts as advice....the WORD and values of GOD, he advised his own person in literature, the real advice, which his possessed mind then argued about. Hence his use of the WORD of GOD was a self advised condition of his own attack, he had changed/lost his spiritual mind and the information told him so. Hence the occultist has a changed/irradiated mind that is fake/false as feedback consideration of real information.

Man I love internet discussion culture. Why get into complicated explanations and compelling arguments to substantiate one's opinion when you can say it all with a simple "duh". :D
Riddle me this and we will see if there is a possibility of discussion that is worthwhile <without derailing the thread>. Are you living in a real physical reality or is it an illusion driven by your consciousness?

Would this be part of the answer to the sleep paralysis event does our minds able to move in and out of this reality?

Sleep paralysis, those events not created by a physiological issue, are doorway sensations marking interdimensional shifts. In other words, in slow speak, when the ETs take you or return you, they shift you from 4-D (physical illusion) into 5-D, and if you 'wake up' and catch them, you will feel the paralysis. It's almost like they "miss" ever so slightly in making the shift placing the taken into an out-of-phase condition. The secondary cause is when changing realities.. you aren't accustomed to the new 'rules', so to speak.. so that's why you can't move until you get firmly grounded back in this physical illusion.

Also what happens when they travel through space are they really seeing what they believe?
Depends on where they are looking.

Sleep paralysis, those events not created by a physiological issue, are doorway sensations marking interdimensional shifts. In other words, in slow speak, when the ETs take you or return you, they shift you from 4-D (physical illusion) into 5-D, and if you 'wake up' and catch them, you will feel the paralysis. It's almost like they "miss" ever so slightly in making the shift placing the taken into an out-of-phase condition. The secondary cause is when changing realities.. you aren't accustomed to the new 'rules', so to speak.. so that's why you can't move until you get firmly grounded back in this physical illusion.

Depends on where they are looking.

Being irradiated, the chemical interactions of a natural functioning human being alter.

The brain changes at night due to atmospheric differences....wavelengths cooler at night than day time. We get less energy at night which makes us sleepy.

When the converting nuclear power plant wavelength interacts at the ground state, humanity and nature all interact within this wavelength.

The wavelength condition has demonstrated 1 person might self combust, 1 person might gain cancer, 1 person might get prickled, 1 person might gain an implanted mutation by changed metal signals, 1 person might sleep walk, 1 person might not sleep, 1 person might see an alien, 1 person might see a UFO, 1 person might have sleep paralysis.....the list of interactive circumstances belongs to the amount of natural cell states attacked in the condition.

As the nuclear forms the condition for the human cell life chemistry to alter, so does the vision or brain imagery alter. At the same time in the nuclear power plants....the irradiation interaction of human life, animals, plants, insects, stone interacts in imagery with the nuclear conversion, the fuel gain, the fuel burning, which is why the human and natural life cause and effect is different.

The conditions of being burnt by irradiation does not allow the normal brain thinking to occur and allows the human mind to gain a slowing affect in the interactive feed back up until the wavelength changes. The wavelength changes in various conditions....cold fusion, heated fusion, and also cooling by the ice flow.

This is why the affect/vision is shut off as a personal experience.

Sad to say to the occultist scientists, tough luck, you will never control the circumstance yourself. And I hope with all sincerity that you too get to have the multitude of experiences that you have given our spiritual world family.

Riddle me this and we will see if there is a possibility of discussion that is worthwhile <without derailing the thread>. Are you living in a real physical reality or is it an illusion driven by your consciousness?

Its both

Reality is what it is
But our perception of it is a construct

For example your eye only "sees" an area the size of your thumbnail held at arms length, but You percieve a much larger vista than that. You mind takes the small snapshots and creates a composite, so you seem to be seeing the whole room as a whole.

Also we miss a lot of reality because our biological sensory gear doesnt see it. for example

The Earth is under constant bombardment by subatomic particles called cosmic rays,

It looks like this, a constant "rain" falling all around you as you sit reading this

But we dont experience it directly even though its a reality.

Our experience of reality is indeed an illusion, part composite to enhance it and also filtered by biological limitations

I like this answer but when this topic comes up...is life an illusion created by ones consciousness....is this meant to suggest that from my pov is everything around me including my interacting with you guys a byproduct of my consciousness and it would be conceivable that you guys might not exist? Do I understand this philosophy correctly?

If I understand it correctly I would like to hear from anyone who is versed in this philosophy as I was mulling this concept over once and came to what I thought could be a paradox and I would like to run this by somebody as I might be missing something.

Last edited:
We live in 1 world....Planet Earth as a naturally fused condition, with a naturally amassing atmosphere.

Nature exists on Earth as a self procreating species....1 world with many species living/existing in their own natural state/life in the same moment with all other information.

The human species self procreating, we only exist by adult male and female parents having sex....we live and die as a human being. We are aware that animals exist in their own Nature, their own parents exist having sex, procreating the species. All species and information exists in the same moment.

The human occultist......a human egotistical arrogant presence, unnaturally changes the natural atmospheric irradiation condition and the natural fusion of the stone of Earth.

He did so by and because of his spiritual psyche condition and his personal wants to be inventor/creator, when he lived naturally on Earth in a natural life, with a natural mind....He changed his natural mind condition by introducing the conversion of the nuclear of stone fusion.

Earth life then became irradiated as a natural cell condition, mind condition and caused the brain to believe in irradiation formed nuclear sounds that artificially manifested in a changed wavelength condition in natural life. The mind began to hallucinate in the introduced brain/mind condition attack.

Stone is naturally fused in its Nature and the atmosphere a condition naturally allowed to amass if no change is applied.

Both conditions changed on Earth and the introduction of "stone's levitation" as the ancient occult building practice used by pyramid/temple to alter the natural fused nuclear of stone to lighten the stone and lift it....then attacked natural life and irradiated the atmosphere and the atmosphere changed into the formed artificial UFO nuclear orbital condition wavelength and it attacked life.

The nuclear sound as different UFO O bodies sends images/sounds to the human mind through the introduced and received psyche condition of being chemically attacked and mind psyche changed by the differing sounds in the wavelengths. The wavelengths come to the ground to interact in the occult condition (power plants...the ancients had temples/pyramids).

The world theory imposed upon the human psyche because of and due to the actual UFO signal received by the human chemical mind as a transmitted message....hence the UFO condition is contradictory, and the human mind receiving the information is only having a personal experience with whatever UFO signal attacking their natural life as the ground receipt (nuclear power plants are at ground state).

This condition causes the human mind to believe in the imagery received by the attack to infer different worlds exist O due to the radiating signal attack, when it is an artificial cause and effect mind condition (manifested imagery and chemical changes to the mind and physical state) due to the fall out and artificial UFO signals converting the nuclear of Earth's stone.

As the ancients by historical evidence caused a huge stone "melt".....and other considerations of the fallout UFO condition such as nuking above ground (such as in India) via the ancient occult uses of levitation building practices, Earth nature had not evolved back into the natural condition it once owned as a natural spiritual life/mind/health and natural mind/brain awareness. This is a Nature healthy, without any form of disease or mutations. Due to the amount of introduced radiation due to fall out conditions the human mind has been given an unnatural mind condition and an unnatural belief.
But is it not in our nature to be procreators and murderers? Is not the fundamental act of creation and destruction woven into the innate human process? This is the cycle of our lives and the occultist scientist is both Jack Parsons wizard and life form plasticization artist.

We are curious about everything and every potential process we can participate in on macro and micro levels. We see the macro world and simulate its grosser nature and forms. We measure the micro components of the universe and get very confused and even more curious. We need to know why the wave does what the wave does when we measure it because we are a part of it. We can not help but theorize, invent and destroy....and then cycle round again. It is the nature of the human orbit to rotate around a good mystery.

You seem to argue for a moral judgment about our ways. But we are merely a curious evolving species who perhaps does not reflect enough about how we seek answers to our perpetual questions. It is our Western way.

Its both ... But our perception of it is a construct ... Also we miss a lot of reality because our biological sensory gear doesnt see it. for example ... The Earth is under constant bombardment by subatomic particles called cosmic rays ...
With respect to the topic of the thread, I think it's important to differentiate between things that aren't detected by our senses, but exist within our universe, and thinking that things ( like cosmic rays ) that aren't detected by our senses are coming from some "parallel world". We also shouldn't jump to the conclusion that because particles seem to pop in and out of existence, that they are going to and fro from some "parallel world". We also shouldn't assume that even if some other universe exists, that it's necessarily inhabited by intelligent beings like ourselves. Things there might not work exactly the same way they do here.

With respect to the topic of the thread, I think it's important to differentiate between things that aren't detected by our senses, but exist within our universe, and thinking that things ( like cosmic rays ) that aren't detected by our senses are coming from some "parallel world". We also shouldn't jump to the conclusion that because particles seem to pop in and out of existence, that they are going to and fro from some "parallel world". We also shouldn't assume that even if some other universe exists, that it's necessarily inhabited by intelligent beings like ourselves. Things there might not work exactly the same way they do here.

You make some great observations, however I think that like myself, speculating about "these things" bares out a certain confirmation bias handicap that we like to pretend is some sort of self justifying Occam's Razor in action. I know that in my own case, and possibly your own as well, there is a serious lack of a true working informative understanding concerning these theoretical matters. This is to state unequivocally that I do not fully comprehend the exceedingly advanced cradle of theoretical hard science, and most importantly the mathematical proofs, that justify the momentum behind "these things".

R, I recently had my mind thoroughly blown. This happened one week ago. So much so that I am unable to say at this time whether I will ever be able to look the other way again. In the next 48 hours I am going to start a thread in the PC forums wherein I fully admit that I now speculate that I have been absolutely wrong, diametrically so, concerning one of the most fundamental aspects of my own UFO relative, speculative foundations. Lets just say that I've had my UFO speculative ass handed to me. Signed, sealed, and delivered by a matter backed by such an immense level of scientific understanding, and very real accredited authority, that I am still thoroughly reeling punch drunk from as much a week later.

The ironic thing? It points to a path that you yourself have been on to some very real degree for quite some time now. Hows that for surprising? :oops:

All I am stating here is that if one possesses the integrity to bare out a truly uncompromising level of of insightful honesty, some evidence simply dispenses with any and all confirmation bias. My person has received such evidence, and as such, I stand corrected on a very key issue.

You make some great observations, however I think that like myself, speculating about "these things" bares out a certain confirmation bias handicap that we like to pretend is some sort of self justifying Occam's Razor in action. I know that in my own case, and possibly your own as well, there is a serious lack of a true working informative understanding concerning these theoretical matters. This is to state unequivocally that I do not fully comprehend the exceedingly advanced cradle of theoretical hard science, and most importantly the mathematical proofs, that justify the momentum behind "these things".
Fully comprehending theoretical science all the way down to the math isn't necessary in order to make valid points. That's because, not unlike letters, numbers are symbolic, and fact or fiction can be written with both. In the case of measurable phenomena, math is dealing with the factual. In the theoretical, math is more like speculative sci-fi. It might be true, but then again it might not be. If the math is internally coherent, the only way to know if it corresponds to reality is by applying other types of analysis to the problem, such as observation and critical thinking, and neither requires one to be a math wiz.
R, I recently had my mind thoroughly blown. This happened one week ago. So much so that I am unable to say at this time whether I will ever be able to look the other way again. In the next 48 hours I am going to start a thread in the PC forums wherein I fully admit that I now speculate that I have been absolutely wrong, diametrically so, concerning one of the most fundamental aspects of my own UFO relative, speculative foundations. Lets just say that I've had my UFO speculative ass handed to me. Signed, sealed, and delivered by a matter backed by such an immense level of scientific understanding, and very real accredited authority, that I am still thoroughly reeling punch drunk from as much a week later.
Isn't it great when something new comes along that changes the way you think about things :). I look forward to your posts. I would however add that the concept of bias you mentioned at the start applies to the eminently well qualified as well. Appeals to authority are better than appeals to nonsense, but are still logical fallacies. It makes no difference how many letters someone has after their name on their résumé. You are still entitled to question claims, point out incoherencies, and expect those points to be addressed rather than brushed aside by aloof academic elitism. Credentials are not the same as a licence to proclaim the unquestionable truth.
The ironic thing? It points to a path that you yourself have been on to some very real degree for quite some time now. Hows that for surprising? :oops:
LOL ... now you really do have my curiosity.
All I am stating here is that if one possesses the integrity to bare out a truly uncompromising level of of insightful honesty, some evidence simply dispenses with any and all confirmation bias. My person has received such evidence, and as such, I stand corrected on a very key issue.
It might turn out that other evidence will come along to challenge your view again, but the important thing, assuming it's worthy of serious consideration in the first place, is that you have the integrity to seriously consider it, and that if it makes more sense than your present view, that you have the quality of character to upgrade your position. From time to time I get accused of being too rigid and self assured, even pompous, but apart from the third interpretation of "pompous" in my Encarta dictionary ( ceremonially grand: full of splendor and magnificence ), I assure you, that those are misinterpretations ;).

Last edited:
How do you tell the difference?
If I have to tell you, you will never know.

I thought you were whining about not having a real conversation so looks like we are back to...

...duh...

which is why I spend oh so little time on Internet forums anymore especially this one.

Yeah i was only answering the question
Are you living in a real physical reality or is it an illusion driven by your consciousness?

I wasnt suggesting anything in relation to parallel worlds, Just that we have a percieved reality thats a subset of a greater reality

But is it not in our nature to be procreators and murderers? Is not the fundamental act of creation and destruction woven into the innate human process? This is the cycle of our lives and the occultist scientist is both Jack Parsons wizard and life form plasticization artist.

We are curious about everything and every potential process we can participate in on macro and micro levels. We see the macro world and simulate its grosser nature and forms. We measure the micro components of the universe and get very confused and even more curious. We need to know why the wave does what the wave does when we measure it because we are a part of it. We can not help but theorize, invent and destroy....and then cycle round again. It is the nature of the human orbit to rotate around a good mystery.

You seem to argue for a moral judgment about our ways. But we are merely a curious evolving species who perhaps does not reflect enough about how we seek answers to our perpetual questions. It is our Western way.

Animals live in a forced spiritual condition of being murderers, human beings have a choice.

Procreation is a condition that we reviewed when we asked our own human lives, why is it that we choose to do evil, after evil...occultist conversion or science attacked our lives....the history stated we did it before and destroyed our lives.

When we review the human history, the information of an atmospheric recording condition, the photon interaction advised we lived communally in mutual support and it was only a choice to take somatic drugs, change the brain mind and then apply occultism that occultism then became a part of our life. The reason we argue is because occultism attacks our life, harms our life, destroys our life.

As we are consciousness, then how wrong is it of us to not try to stop our own destruction?

When the destruction review also demonstrates that a Nature that you do not own personally also gets destroyed and it cannot defend itself against you, then why shouldn't something be said.

Also when the Nature that depends on the stone of the Planet to support its life and a numbnutted scientist wants to invent for his own egotistical purpose, why shouldn't we argue, when the Planet cannot argue for itself and its destruction?

Yeah i was only answering the question

I wasnt suggesting anything in relation to parallel worlds, Just that we have a percieved reality thats a subset of a greater reality
Perceived reality....atmospheric feedback of an artificial amount of photon recorded imagery and human life/cell loss...death and aging.

The mind changed by the amount of artificial feed back perceives into a pre-existing Nature that communicates information back to a human mind that is not real to the natural condition. Information is therefore perceived by the feed back interfering with natural consciousness and is why the mind began to believe in die men sion.

The alpha man condition that belongs to the holiness of the wavelength has changed and the feedback, unnatural is causing incorrect evaluation to take place by the thinking mind.

If I have to tell you, you will never know.

The question was rhetorical, so no, you don't have to tell me. If my consciousness is the sum of what my senses tell me, it's impossible for me to tell if I'm living in a "physical reality" that exists objectively and independent of myself or if it's as you say an illusion driven by my consciousness. I can (and do) assume that there is a physical reality, that you, for example, are not just a figment of my imagination, but I don't see a way to prove it, because the proof itself would also be "just an illusion".

I thought you were whining about not having a real conversation so looks like we are back to...

...duh...

which is why I spend oh so little time on Internet forums anymore especially this one.

That's funny, because the reason why I spend so little time on internet forums these days is really quite similar. That and things like people dissing and flaming each other, posting incomprehensible word salads or insinuating that I'm whining about something when I'm actually trying to get a real answer.

So do you know of any compelling evidence for other universes? Have you had personal experiences which lead you to believe they exist? Do you think the "Mandela effect" is a real thing? Or is it just "Neil de Grasse Tyson says they might be real, so duh"?

By the way, IMO some of the posts in this thread show that it is absolutely possible to have a good, constructive discussion on the subject. In this forum much more so than in others I've participated in.

Last edited:
The question was rhetorical, so no, you don't have to tell me. If my consciousness is the sum of what my senses tell me, it's impossible for me to tell if I'm living in a "physical reality" that exists objectively and independent of myself or if it's as you say an illusion driven by my consciousness. I can (and do) assume that there is a physical reality, that you, for example, are not just a figment of my imagination, but I don't see a way to prove it, because the proof itself would also be "just an illusion".

There is nothing mysterious about knowing you are in a physical illusion since you planned exactly to be in one pre-incarnation. You, and I, purposefully chose this path. Without this understanding, the physical illusion becomes intolerably confusing.

That's funny, because the reason why I spend so little time on internet forums these days is really quite similar. That and things like people dissing and flaming each other, posting incomprehensible word salads or insinuating that I'm whining about something when I'm actually trying to get a real answer.

We have a particularly stagnant community here, headlocked into chasing shaky videos and 'seeking ET' when the answers can be found by, uh, asking ET. There are dozens of ET channelers some of whom have been addressing ET issues for decades but you will find those information sources poorly represented on this forum. IOW, the chase has become more entertaining than the truth.

So do you know of any compelling evidence for other universes? Have you had personal experiences which lead you to believe they exist? Do you think the "Mandela effect" is a real thing? Or is it just "Neil de Grasse Tyson says they might be real, so "duh"?

I have no idea what you might consider as evidence or not. My personal experiences with OBEs, entheogens, physical mediumship (the study of and the participation in) and, again, following the instruction and information paths of ET channelers (another more modern form of [independent] direct voice physical mediumship). They are very clear as to how the multiverse works, the mechanics of it and how we create our own physical illusion for the benefit of that learning experience.

We create the illusion by our consciousness shifting between, guess what?, parallel realities gazillions of times per second. From this shifting we get the illusion of space and the illusion we call time. Shifting parallel realities is akin to a film running still frames 24x/sec, or video changing still-pictures 25 or 30 times per second. It happens so fast, that it creates the illusion of smooth continuous motion.

By the way, IMO some of the posts in this thread show that it is absolutely possible to have a good, constructive discussion on the subject. In this forum much more so than in others I've participated in.

A blind squirrel can find an acorn every once in a while. :D

Back