• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Orb UFO over Topanga Canyon filmed May 3rd 2015 @ 3:33pm *Video*

@JRTV - How does it feel to be on a higher vibrational state of being?
I think you ask this question in all sincerity. I'll certainly answer thusly.

It feels all over the place.

If I didn't have regular paranormal experiences that have nothing to do with UFOs, I wouldn't completely understand your question.

But I DO seem to have had strange experiences, and a lot.

The telepathic thing... I'm still learning what it is that I'm perceiving at times. Sometimes I feel like a live antenna.

Was at a coffeeshop before a job interview recently, and I stood there by the counter waiting for a simple cup of coffee to go.

She brought it out, and I began putting cream in it when she suddenly puts another drink about six inches from it...a soy latte for this woman who was waiting.

Immediately I "felt" her cringe, and in my wildest of imaginations, and I imagined her asking the barista to make another one because she put her drink "too close" to mine.

To my amazement, (well...not too amazed) the woman next to me started apologizing profusely, and asked the barista to please make another soy latte because she's OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) and her drink was placed too close to mine.

She looked at me and said, "I'm sorry" about three times... I said, "don't worry, it's okay. I felt what you were thinking before you said it, and I understand."

This kind of stuff happens ALOT. (the mind reading thing...not being followed by soy lattes)

So, to answer your question...it feels ALL OVER THE PLACE. Sometimes good, sometimes weird, sometimes "what on earth am I picking up now?" Feeling others emotions is not always so fun.

Thanks for asking. It's few and far between I can share something like that with someone who will take it seriously...which is why I started to visit this forum in the first place.

I see what you mean. Makes sense. Where I just see a light in the sky and shrug it off as something mundane, he's able to see something else entirely.
Ever since I saw a bit of the Northern Lights while stationed in Washington state working as a satellite officer, I have never "quickly" dismissed anything witnessed in the sky.

That morphed into being able to sense and feel different things while encountering sky phenomenon. I won't "feel" a satellite so much as a "natural body" like a planet or moon.

We all have this capacity to feel, and we are all, to a degree, telepathic. I truly believe this.

People that have pets, especially dogs in my experience, are students of telepathy. Dogs communicate to us via telepathy when they are NOT fully whining or barking. They literally send and receive thoughts.

With the sky phenomenon I've caught on film, the telepathic sense was very intense. To capture the objects as well has been wild...not something I really expected.

I think that second one may be a bug of some kind, judging by the movement, especially if you didn't see it when you first shot the video. It sort of reminds me of those "rods" that were popular a few years ago . Those were bugs in every case.

Glad to hear you're gonna shoot in landscape mode - portrait videos drive me nuts!!!

Hey Angel:

I have to admit upon looking a few more times, that the object coming in from the right does look like a rod just for a moment. There does seem to be a kind of spiral quality to it.

But as it continues on, the spirals stop and dots appear, looking more like other captures I've seen. Especially this one from a New Orleans sports broadcast.

cyl.jpg

Very similar lighting and flight pattern. I really don't think I'd be able to see a "rod" from that far away.

Interesting. I grew up in the west SFV so I'm VERY familiar with Topanga Canyon. Whereabouts in Topanga was this taken, and what was the weather like? Was there much of a wind?

Just mentioning, we'd had a film of what looked like an 'amoeba'-like UFO - on closer inspection, it turned out to be an airborne plastic grocery bag from Safeway. Talk about let-downs!

Rods - those are bugs. There's nothing paranormal about them actually.

Once again, I agree that we "disagree" angel.

I maintain that the first frame of the object on the left kind of looks like a rod from the spiral, but that the subsequent frames don't exhibit this, and that the flight pattern moves laterally.

These are neither "rods" nor "insects"

The object was flying too high to be picked up from an iphone. Remember our discussion around resolution and shooting this portrait vs. landscape. Neither would produce anything shooting a bloody "bug" from at least a mile above. That's not accurate at all.

Below are the screen captures of the embossed and slowed down version of the other object I originally didnt see.

It shows a pattern of "dots" that change during its course of flight.

While I don't state these are aliens or rods, they are surely not bugs. Bugs can't be seen from at least a mile above from a bloody iphone, bugs don't strobe lighting from left to right, and bugs don't exhibit dot patterns when flying laterally around another object moving from north to south.

photo 11.PNG photo 12.PNG

photo 1.PNG photo 2.PNG photo 3.PNG photo 4.PNG photo 5.PNG photo 6.PNG photo 7.PNG photo 8.PNG

Attachments

• photo 10.PNG
    photo 10.PNG
    659.1 KB · Views: 1
  • photo 9.PNG
    photo 9.PNG
    635.2 KB · Views: 1
Interesting. I grew up in the west SFV so I'm VERY familiar with Topanga Canyon. Whereabouts in Topanga was this taken, and what was the weather like? Was there much of a wind?

Just mentioning, we'd had a film of what looked like an 'amoeba'-like UFO - on closer inspection, it turned out to be an airborne plastic grocery bag from Safeway. Talk about let-downs!

Hey

We were near Fernwood Dr and Basin. The weather was a bit windy, but not hugely so. You could probably look up to see what the winds were doing on May 3rd in the afternoon.

I was aware that Topanga was a hot-spot, and I had seen a few at PCH near the mouth of Topanga about a year ago. It happened in a flash...was very quick.

THIS however was not a flash.

It was a bright-ish dot in the sky and was moving north to south down through the canyon quite high above. I knew it was not a plane by the flight pattern. It would fly in a straight line and then very abruptly change a few degrees, and then straight...then a few more degrees...then straight. I grabbed the iphone to capture it, and viewed it several times before posting it.

It was only a few days ago that I saw another object zig-zagging in and flying an "S" around it.

I don't know what I've captured, only that the are not bugs, balloons, rods or bags. lol

TopangaStill6.PNG

Keep looking up there with camera at the ready. The activity up there is off the chain...and only getting more so. Keep the faith.

Last edited:
Hey (--- snippage ---)
I don't know what I've captured, only that the are not bugs, balloons, rods or bags.

Makes two of us. :)

I remember hearing all kinds of ridiculous ghost stories from the older kids in the neighborhood - all of which were made-up bullshit. But there has been a lot of genuinely spooky shit going on in the areas in and between Santa Monica and Santa Susana mountains for a looooong time.

Heck, read up on the Tujunga Canyon abductions in the 1950s.

Makes two of us. :)

I remember hearing all kinds of ridiculous ghost stories from the older kids in the neighborhood - all of which were made-up bullshit. But there has been a lot of genuinely spooky shit going on in the areas in and between Santa Monica and Santa Susana mountains for a looooong time.

Heck, read up on the Tujunga Canyon abductions in the 1950s.

Hi

I don't know much about the events at Tujunga Canyon at all. I will check that out for sure!

Thank you for mentioning!

Back