• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On the Show — Mike Ricksecker

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Untitled.pngMike Ricksecker is the author of the best-selling books A Walk In The Shadows, Alaska's Mysterious Triangle, as well as several historic paranormal books. His latest best-selling book is Travels Through Time:Inside the Fourth Dimension, Time Travel, and Stacked Time Theory, published in 2023.

He has appeared on multiple television shows and programs, including History Channel's "Ancient Aliens" and "The UnXplained," Travel Channel’s "The Alaska Triangle," Discovery+’s "Fright Club," Animal Planet’s "The Haunted," multiple series on Gaia TV, and more. Mike is the producer and director of the docu-series, "The Shadow Dimension," available on several streaming platforms, and produces additional full-length content on ancient wisdom, lost civilizations, and the supernatural on his extensive YouTube channel.

For more than six years he has hosted "The Edge of the Rabbit Hole" livestream show and also hosts the "Connecting the Universe" interactive class. Ricksecker operates his own book publishing and video production company, Haunted Road Media, representing a number of authors, and winning the award for Excellent Media in The Paranormal Field at the 2019 Shockfest Film Festival.

Mike’s historic paranormal articles have been published in The Baltimore Sun, Paranormal Underground Magazine, and he previously wrote an Oklahoma City paranormal column for Examiner.com (2010 – 2014). His work has also been featured in The Oklahoman, The Frederick News Post, Marshall University’s The Parthenon, and Louisiana State University’s Civil War Book Review. He now hosts many of these articles along with informational videos and learning courses on the Connected Universe Portal website.

A native of Cleveland, Ohio, Mike is a U.S. Air Force veteran with a degree in simulation programming and is an avid baseball fan.

About: Travels Through Time: Inside the Fourth Dimension, Time Travel, and Stacked Time Theory

What clues did our ancient ancestors leave for us about the nature of the universe that we’re just now rediscovering today? Where throughout history have we seen those esoteric clues resurface? Begin your journey into the Connected Universe with "Travels Through Time: Inside the Fourth Dimension, Time Travel, and Stacked Time Theory," an examination of the nature of time, dimensions, and the possibilities of real time travel. In an easy-to-follow and conversational manner, researcher Mike Ricksecker formally introduces his Stacked Time Theory with an exploration of the fabric of the cosmos, starting with ancient symbolism and alchemy up through today’s modern science and technology.

In "Travels Through Time" Ricksecker explores ancient alchemy and the secrets of the ouroboros, the nature of time and the paradoxes of time travel, historic and modern accounts of time slips, dreams and accessing eternal knowledge, extraterrestrial abductions and time loss, the possibilities of real time travel, and more

Cohost this week: Tim Swartz.

Recording Date (including After The Paracast):
Wednesday, November 15 at at 3:00 PM Mountain (5:00 PM Eastern)
Post your questions or comments for discussion below:

To Download After The Paracast: Please Subscribe to The Paracast Plus

www.theparacast.plus

Choose Your Membership Upgrade

Broadcast and Streaming Date:
November 19

Anyway Mike was quite a good guest. We focused much of the main episode time and its variations in terms of time travel and traveling through space. After The Paracast went some into UFOs and the possibilities.

Next week, Chris Aubeck. Announcements coming.

Anyway Mike was quite a good guest. We focused much of the main episode time and its variations in terms of time travel and traveling through space. After The Paracast went some into UFOs and the possibilities.

Next week, Chris Aubeck. Announcements coming.
I'll give it a listen I'm sure as always it will be entertaining.
Chris is someone I've heard previously and does a good show.

I enjoyed Mike's story about how he had somehow come up with similar stories to the Rocky sequels prior to them being made.

I had something similar occur but with the Alien movies. Now this is probably a spoiler for Prometheus and Alien: Covenant, so tread lightly if you don't want to be spoiled.... I was very obsessed with the first Alien movie from 1979 as a kid (specifically the mystery of the Space Jockey and origins of the derelict ship) and in my head I came up with all of this background story that somehow tied the xenomorphs and that ship back to humanity's origins. So, when the two prequels came out in the 2010s, I was pretty blown away with how similar they were to what I had imagined many years prior. The idea that these Engineers created humanity and there is some sort of shared genesis with the xenomorphs plays out in those two prequels.

I really enjoyed this discussion, specifically the time related content. It really is fascinating to think about how our perception of time is likely hyper-specific to our species in context of where we live.

I enjoyed Mike's story about how he had somehow come up with similar stories to the Rocky sequels prior to them being made.

I had something similar occur but with the Alien movies. Now this is probably a spoiler for Prometheus and Alien: Covenant, so tread lightly if you don't want to be spoiled.... I was very obsessed with the first Alien movie from 1979 as a kid (specifically the mystery of the Space Jockey and origins of the derelict ship) and in my head I came up with all of this background story that somehow tied the xenomorphs and that ship back to humanity's origins. So, when the two prequels came out in the 2010s, I was pretty blown away with how similar they were to what I had imagined many years prior. The idea that these Engineers created humanity and there is some sort of shared genesis with the xenomorphs plays out in those two prequels.

I really enjoyed this discussion, specifically the time related content. It really is fascinating to think about how our perception of time is likely hyper-specific to our species in context of where we live.
Yea we certainly are not aware of everything happening in our limited dimensions.
I think our perception of time is also very flawed.

Back