• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

You cant make this stuff up

Christmas in the Stars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The album is notable for featuring the first professional recording of Jon Bon Jovi (credited as "John Bongiovi", his birth name), who sang lead vocals on the song "R2-D2 We Wish You A Merry Christmas." His cousin Tony Bongiovi co-produced the album and ran the recording studio at which it was recorded, where Jon was working sweeping floors at the time

A repost i know, but this guys organ is very similar to my own

The expression on his face as he fingers his organ, is not just similar but identical to the contortions my own face makes when playing with my own organ

You just havent had a good time unless youve done it downunder like we do

A repost i know, but this guys organ is very similar to my own

The expression on his face as he fingers his organ, is not just similar but identical to the contortions my own face makes when playing with my own organ

You just havent had a good time unless youve done it downunder like we do

This is hilarious! "Barry Morgan from the World of Organs in Adelaide's Sunnyside Mall" - when I visit Adelaide I will be sure to look this guy up. :cool: (And your comments aren't half bad, Mike, have to admit).

Here is some educational material - and very funny.....

izw3Haa.jpg

I can't stop laughing

This is hilarious! "Barry Morgan from the World of Organs in Adelaide's Sunnyside Mall" - when I visit Adelaide I will be sure to look this guy up. :cool: (And your comments aren't half bad, Mike, have to admit).

Here is some educational material - and very funny.....

As an owl person, it's possible I liked that way too much.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Now for something totally different, and wrong on so many levels.

Naughty.jpg

Yeah, they now have one with her talking about her boyfriend's poops, and we see him in the background on the toliet, while she talks about romantic interludes being spoilt by the poop aroma. :confused: Kinda strange - but they are touting that the product gets a 4.5 rating out of a possible 5.0. Impressive. Wonder what the .5 negatives say?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back