• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won!!!!!!!!! :D

Okay, Gene - free month of Paracast Plus! ;)

Hey did you hear about this liquor store owner in California who's suing a lottery winner for half her prize? She bought the winning ticket at his store and said (jokingly I'm sure) that she'd split it with him if she won. True story.

Hey did you hear about this liquor store owner in California who's suing a lottery winner for half her prize? She bought the winning ticket at his store and said (jokingly I'm sure) that she'd split it with him if she won. True story.
Of course, though, in this instance, Gene knows naught of the deal. ;)

An old man lived all alone in Ireland. His wife had died, and unfortunately, a son, his one living close relative, was serving a term in prison for robbing a bank. The old fellow had spent his life farming. He loved the feel of plowed earth under his feet and received great delight in planting something and seeing it grow. Even at his advanced age, the desire of his heart was to dig up and plant his potato garden, but it was very difficult work for an old man.
Like a good father, he wrote his son a letter, even though he knew his incoming and outgoing mail was carefully screened by prison authorities. Mainly, his letters were like personal father-son chats from home. "Son," he said, "you know, I've always had a potato garden, but this year for the first time I don't believe I'm physically able to dig it up for planting." Promptly, he received a letter from his son in prison in which he said: "For heaven's sake, Da, don't dig up that garden. That's where I buried and hid all the money I stole from the bank." At 4 o'clock the next morning the old father's sleep was disturbed by more than a dozen policemen who dug up the entire garden without finding any money. Confused, he wrote his son another note, telling him what happened and asking him what to do. His son phoned him that night and said, "Da, go ahead and plant your potato garden. It's the best I could do for you from here."

Not that funny, but the last two are cute.....

If Dogs Could Apologize

The bee one was funny, one of my Rotti's ate a bee once and her face swelled up she looked like a Shar pei

Shar Pei - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We had some Zyrtec in the medicine cabinet and on the vets advice gave her one which fixed her up quickly, but she looked funny for an hour or so

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that funny, but the last two are cute.....

If Dogs Could Apologize

Ever since we had a Night of the Living Bear last summer, the dog has taken to barking every single night to let any other bears know that it's not cool to come sniffing around the house. There could be 3 feet of snow on the ground, yet he's still barking each night. I'm sure he'd love to explain himself...

Stalls at the fruit markets

The greek boys at one stall loved to make fun of the chinese guy in the stall next door.

Every friday they would ask him, "hey chinaman what day is it ?"

He would reply "its Flyday" and the greek boys would fall about themselves laughing

Sick of this ongoing jibe the chinaman practises and practises and the following friday gets asked, as he has every friday "what day is it ?"

"Its Friday" he says with a triumphant grin

The greek boys are shocked, they ask him again not believing their ears

"Its Friday" replies the chinaman once more

They still cant believe it and ask him again

"ITS FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY you Gleek Plicks" he screams back at them

Of course, though, in this instance, Gene knows naught of the deal. ;)

And even less than that.

Yet, 'someone' has gifted me with a one month Paracast+ membership. :) Fancy that! Thank you 'whoever'. :)

I've spent part of an hour listening to 'After the Paracast' episodes - have heard Goggs McKay's voice - sounding perilously like David Tennant imo - which reminds me of one of my favorite comedic pieces by him. ;)

Lauren Cooper and Doctor Who clash in class - Classic Comic Relief
TEXT: "Uploaded on Mar 16, 2009: Brilliant sketch from Catherine Tate where Lauren Cooper has a new English teacher in Doctor Who's David Tennant."

Last edited:
11062035_1021420391219738_5993395534088645834_n.jpg

Stay till the end for the kicker. ;)

AXE PEACE | Make Love, Not War (Official :60)

TEXT: "Published on Jan 14, 2014"

When everyday things look like other, ruder things, it's basically hilarious.
Network Ten newsreader Natarsha Belling's otherwise elegant jacket has been the talk of the internet today because of a not-so-ladylike design feature.
Whether the dress designer planned it or not, the phallic shape of the jacket's neckline has brought out the teenage boy in social media users and media outlets around the world.
An image of Belling in the garb has been liked more than 100,000 times on Facebook, and shared by dozens of news sites, often with the tag line: "Once you see it, you cannot unsee it".

Newsreader Natarsha Belling's 'penis jacket' goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back