• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

NZ Magazine Releases "Alien Body" Film Footage

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
[Interesting, but by no means slam-dunk-conclusive. As with most of these clips that turn up every so often, there is no stated evidence chain, nor is the source for the footage named... probably hoaxed, but it does kinda have a slight veneer of '40s period authenticity, Maybe someone should do a simple contrast adjustment? —chris]

This intriguing footage of what purports to be a 36 second clip of the body of a dead alien being carried into a military airplane hanger and examined by military personnel including at least one MP, was originally published in UNCENSORED, a New Zealand and Australian quarterly magazine (Alternative News Print Magazine - Cover-ups, conspiracies that is now being distributed in the US.

The magazine's technical people did a frame by frame analysis prior going to press with it and determined that it was legitimate in every respect.

It not only shows the dead alien (probably from the Roswell crash) itself, but also the hanger and the alien body being carried into the hanger from the military ambulance that delivered it. It has enough clues to accurately date the footage from the late 1940s.

The editors describe the find as "monumentally interesting", indeed "authentic". The magazine has not disclosed how UNCENSORED discovered or was given the footage, but is adamant about its authenticity.

While UNCENSORED was the first magazine to publish stills from the clip, the complete footage itself was not released on the internet by the magazine until now.

This film had been around for a few years, in Youtube some dude estabilized it and did some contrast adjustments.
In my opinion, is just some outtake from the famous alien autopsy, the alien looks way too similar.
BTW, Chris, this is a hanger:
25770.png

Any news on the Roswell slides? im using Google like crazy with no success :(
This topic of slides comes under the heading 'Put up or shut up.' The knowledge of these slides has been around for two years now. I'm willing to bet you they haven't seen the light of day due to the fact that no one is willing to put up the $$$ to have them released.

Here's hoping they stay buried away.

If genuine, I wonder would someone like Stan Friedman or Kevin Randle be able to match any of the faces with pictures of those who claimed to have been at whichever base (I'm supposing RAAF airfield)? There were enough people coming forward claiming to have worked at these locations at the correct time and of course if Roswell really happened, then there will indeed be witnesses and a small chance exists that they might be on film?
Although identifying anyone from this piece of footage would be such a tall order, only glimpses of grainy footage are available apparently.

We can't agree on the Kennedy assassination or 9/11/2001 and yet we are going to make proclamations on some grainy slides that may be from almost 68 years ago? Anyone who might have taken part in Roswell is dead or very old now. I am not holding my breath on anything conclusive coming out, if these slides ever do see the light of day.

Back