• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Jacques Vallee Interview:

Well, what's to say that everything I've described is the case? Wink.
As has already been explained, you've got a lifetime of work ahead of you if you mean to definitively explain every UAP/UHI case as a black operation, haha.
My comment above referred to the post it was made in, and it has absolutely 'nothing' to do with your reply above. You've just pulled my comment totally out of context to imply -quoting you, that for some reason: "I believe every UAP/UHI case as a black operation, haha."

WHY are you engaged in this form of blatant deception twice now? Yes, I've already corrected you that you are falsely making such statements, and I asked you to quote me to prove your assertion. You have ignored that and continue on with this falsehood.

Why?

Dissection Stalker said: Well, what's to say that everything I've described is the case? Wink.

Soupie said: As has already been explained, you've got a lifetime of work ahead of you if you mean to definitively explain every UAP/UHI case as a black operation, haha.

My comment above referred to the post it was made in, and it has absolutely 'nothing' to do with your reply above. You've just pulled my comment totally out of context to imply -quoting you, that for some reason: "I believe every UAP/UHI case as a black operation, haha."

WHY are you engaged in this form of blatant deception twice now? Yes, I've already corrected you that you are falsely making such statements, and I asked you to quote me to prove your assertion. You have ignored that and continue on with this falsehood.

Why?

I see no 'blatant deception' in Soupie's exchanges with you. I have also received the impression Soupie has received -- that your general belief is that planet-wide UFO/UHI phenomena can be explained away as US military psy ops and disinformation. If that's not your position, you've nevertheless given us the impression that it is. If that is your position, I second Soupie's statement that:

"As has already been explained, you've got a lifetime of work ahead of you if you mean to definitively explain every UAP/UHI case as a black operation, haha."

I see no 'blatant deception' in Soupie's exchanges with you.
Are you unwittingly disseminating "disinformation" about this or just too lazy to read how Soupie is totally distorting this quote of mine by taking it totally out of context to assert something entirely false that I have 'never' said?

I suggest before you help spread false information about what I think that you'd be better off quoting me 'in context' to prove your point -unlike what Soupie is doing by making totally false assertions using 'out of context' quotes that have ZERO to do with its meaning or why I wrote it. That's stupid or negligence or willfully misleading at a minimum when done twice within a day.

Last edited:
Are you unwittingly disseminating "disinformation" about this or just too lazy to read how Soupie is totally distorting this quote of mine by taking it totally out of context to assert something entirely false that I have 'never' said?

I suggest before you help spread false information about what I think that you'd be better off quoting me 'in context' to prove your point -unlike what Soupie is doing by making totally false assertions using 'out of context' quotes that have ZERO to do with its meaning or why I wrote it. That's stupid or negligence or willfully misleading at a minimum when done twice within a day.

Ease up, stalker. For someone who frequently accuses others of misunderstanding, blindness, ignorance, laziness blah blah etc., you make extraordinary demands that we should work hard to understand what you've said, even to the point of rereading and quoting your posts to show where you've been vague or inconsistent. You're difficult to deal with. I don't think I will do so any more.

[...]you make extraordinary demands that we should work hard to understand what you've said, even to the point of rereading and quoting your posts to show where you've been vague or inconsistent.
It is NOT an "extraordinary demand" to ask anyone to quote me, when they assert falsehoods taken totally out of context to be used as some sort of "mocking" or other petty or pathetic reasons that in truth are entirely false.

No one should want to be a party to such shenanigans except to "whoop-up" the fleas for some more biting to do.

You posted you would listen to the Vallee interview with the time stamps, so we could learn your thinking about that too. You attempted to discredit and/or invalidate what Vallee was asserting by saying you couldn't believe my quotes, so I got you the actual audio to listen to. I suggest you still do that instead of bowing out on such a low note with a low blow to me too. That's not being very fair or reasonable, when we should be engaged in friendly debate without the dirty tricks and flea biting.

Last edited:
[...] the airship sightings near the turn of the century, foo fighters of the wars, and all the other bizarre "just ahead of us technology" and reports regarding encounters with UHI [...]
Can you or anyone else list some more "just ahead tech" besides what you listed here? It would be worth maintaining a list of these if this is an ongoing pattern. Thanks.

personally, i really like the idea of planetary consciousness, the living collective of the flora co-opting our own historical belief systems, values and imagery to try to entice us off-world, a gentle green nudge to get us to stop killing this planet and start to see it a little more clearly from space as a rare host and habitat, that whether by chance or design, sustains us perfectly. it has room enough to hold all our bodies in its loamy arms when we die and we should appreciate it more, care for it better and stretch ourselves to be better, leave the nest and get on with our larger potentials, defeating gravity, exploring the cosmos and learning how to be off-worlders, like all those strange ships we see in the sky. but that's me and i'm a little weird when it comes to planetary appreciation. i also understand that it bears a lot of resemblance to contactee rhetoric - we're both just a product of environmental consciousness.
Are you sure this isn't the DMT, mushrooms, or other plant based communicators you've experimented with that are giving you that message? We know these communicate in unusual, bizarre, and symbolic ways too. Did the "sounds" or "singing" bring into being this understanding?

Why?
Because I misunderstood what you were trying to say. There is nothing that, in my opinion, definitely says what you said is the case. Others may disagree. I do feel that the ETH must be taken seriously though.

Can you or anyone else list some more "just ahead tech" besides what you listed here? It would be worth maintaining a list of these if this is an ongoing pattern. Thanks.
In thinking off the top of my head and in no particular order we have the airships, advanced helicopters, advanced planes, drones and giant triangular craft etc..Some say breakaway civilization in our midsts, others speculate about time travelers, or camouflaged alien technology, and then there's always experimental human tech being tested here and there.

Re: the power of belief systems and the growing trend of exorcisms:
Exorcism Thriving in U.S., Say Experts - ABC News

Maryland women arrested in ‘exorcism rite’ killing of two toddlers — RT USA

Toddler's Exorcism Death Part of Dark History

Re: planetary consciousness as the source of the ufo phenomenon.

Everyone's allowed to have one totally out there theory and mine leans towards a consciousness outside of ours, fully aware of our own earthly shenanigans and limited perceptual capacity and able to make manifest the tricksterish imagery of UFO's to transform us on socio-cultural levels, the way a host organism may alter itself to affect the parasites growing on it. I also feel that the results produced may be a collaborative effort between us and this consciousness. These ideas were inspired by this listener roundtable in 2o13 talking about Hansen: Sept. 29, 2013 Listener Roundtable | The Paracast Community Forums

Here's an article about currently existing isolated human tribes. I think it offers an interesting parallel to the UAP/UHI phenomenon.
If we extrapolate, does this not suggest that as we have yet to come down with some surreal, virulent disease that should have wiped out large portions of the global population, that perhaps there has never been any direct contact, ever, between an alien species and humanity?

@ufology , yes I hear the argument about the need for biological samples but would it be so rudimentary as to really fly down and complete some physical collections? I mean we're busy beaming soil samples off planet with robots for the love of Ummo. Don't you think that any biological investigation they need to do would be performed by a technology mostly invisible to us due to their own sophistication? For these reasons I'm also in disbelief with Stanton's comments about dissecting frogs in biology glass and that the aliens are just collecting data. For the same reasons I also find the notion of aliens at work mutilating cattle to be only remotely possible and is an absurd notion on the face of it.

There's a lot of big ufonaut shows made about collecting soil and water and that just sounds way too much like something we'd expect them to do, when really there should be a little more magic at work, no? If they're also busy waving magic wands and knockout gas at a distance then collecting soil and frying up saltless pancakes on the griddle just doesn't ring true.

If we extrapolate, does this not suggest that as we have yet to come down with some surreal, virulent disease that should have wiped out large portions of the global population, that perhaps there has never been any direct contact, ever, between an alien species and humanity?
Theoretically, it's possible something like this happened millions of years ago, before recorded history.
There's a lot of big ufonaut shows made about collecting soil and water and that just sounds way too much like something we'd expect them to do, when really there should be a little more magic at work, no? If they're also busy waving magic wands and knockout gas at a distance then collecting soil and frying up saltless pancakes on the griddle just doesn't ring true.
Mostly I agree with you, but at the same time, I don't think we're in a position to know anything of what an advanced ET species might want to do.

Theoretically, it's possible something like this happened millions of years ago, before recorded history.
Possibly.
Mostly I agree with you, but at the same time, I don't think we're in a position to know anything of what an advanced ET species might want to do.
Well exactly, so why is it they keep doing things that's so familiar to us and with a technology that doesn't look that much like magic. What's going on? It's almost like some kind of strange script someone's written without having a completely detailed understanding of the audience it's being performed for.

BTW, absolutely brilliant cartoon. It fit perfectly into that empty cavity of my brain that has been festering ever since Captain Star went away for good.

Re: planetary consciousness as the source of the ufo phenomenon.

Everyone's allowed to have one totally out there theory and mine leans towards a consciousness outside of ours, fully aware of our own earthly shenanigans and limited perceptual capacity and able to make manifest the tricksterish imagery of UFO's to transform us on socio-cultural levels, the way a host organism may alter itself to affect the parasites growing on it. I also feel that the results produced may be a collaborative effort between us and this consciousness. These ideas were inspired by this listener roundtable in 2o13 talking about Hansen: Sept. 29, 2013 Listener Roundtable | The Paracast Community Forums
Stalker made note of this above (I'm not sure if he was being sincere or not) but I too thought of how this potential phenomenon could be directly connected to entheogens.

That is, externally, the biosphere manifests as quasi-physical techno nonsense, perhaps to encourage us off planet, or for some other reason yet to be determined. In any case, the experience is often life changing. Internally, the biosphere manifests as UHI that likewise challenge and irrevocably change us with transcendent experiences.

Here is 12:00 min of audio in which McKenna talks about the possible exogenesis of fungi. Is it possible that Earth is a cosmic island and countless treasures have washed on shore throughout the millennia?

Maybe the ET aren't little green men at all...

What's going on? It's almost like some kind of strange script someone's written without having a completely detailed understanding of the audience it's being performed for.
Thats the eerie sense I get with the faux sand.

It's like a childish, clumsy attempt at recreating a foreign dish to impress foreign guests, where the meal "looks right" but all the ingredients are fake.

Don't you think that any biological investigation they need to do would be performed by a technology mostly invisible to us due to their own sophistication?
I would think more lower-tech "prime directive" ET's would first use sterilized robotic sample collection craft that would run the sample tests on the spot to send back the information. The likelihood of this happening in modern times is unlikely, as "the odds" are this would have happened long ago. Others would just be in full stealth mode.
For these reasons I'm also in disbelief with Stanton's comments about dissecting frogs in biology glass and that the aliens are just collecting data.
I have no doubt people are being "entity abducted" in their mind's eye by the millions every year. It's just that there is no ET-UFOs in the flesh in the "world of solids" we deal in when awake, since these events normally happen around sleep or during sleep paralysis. This phenomena has been going on since recorded history and before that too, but I just think it is interpreted in terms of current mythology.

There is such a thing as daydreaming or waking dreams or sleep walking or screen memories for trauma and abuse or DMT/Mushroom induced entity abductions or psychosomatic events (implants for example) or mental illness or brain dysfunction or hoaxing or fear fantasies. These events in total happen billions of times every day, so there's bound to be some seriously perceived ET abductions everyday too.
Due to all the Human dysfunction I noted above this paragraph, then I think it is highly likely almost all these types of events are Human caused too. This does not mean many of these events are 'not real' to the person that experienced these events happening. Many of these people honestly believe it is happening and can pass lie detector tests too, so it is not mostly hoaxing or money making. It is just as likely though, that these events are happening beyond normal waking consciousness too.

The UFOs that leave absurd "turds" or trace materials or displays are very important to investigate fully. Trace information and documentation and sampling is critical to understand what is happening. Could those events be Human caused too? Just remember that Humans do "the absurd" everyday. There are at least two jokers in every deck of cards.

Who are all those wild cards? Zen Koans? UFO hoaxers? An ancient or recent religious cult or secret society of PTB? A military PSYOPS to test our reactions to a planned event?

If this was a common ET-UFO occurrence, then wouldn't there be some historical artifacts too? Where are those "absurd turds" or UFO "egg-laying" relics from the past? :)

Last edited:
Don't you think that any biological investigation they need to do would be performed by a technology mostly invisible to us due to their own sophistication?

Not necessarily. Let me try this again: Because a piece of equipment is alien, doesn't necessarily mean it's more sophisticated than ours. Alien propulsion systems are obviously superior, but biology is a completely different science than propulsion engineering. For all we know biological systems were completely unfamiliar to them when they discovered our planet, and we're actually more advanced with respect to understanding our own biology than they are.

But even if we suppose that our bio-tech tools aren't as high tech as theirs, to use a metaphor, once you've invented a hammer, how much more can it be improved? It can evolve from wood and stone, to carbon fiber and steel, but short of whatever mystical powers Thor's hammer employs, there's not much more anyone can do to make it any better. Our bio-science tools are now so amazing that whatever the aliens are using, it's not physically possible for them to be all that much farther ahead than we are. Therefore we should expect to find some similarities in the equipment used. Perhaps they've even learned a thing or two from us.

Last edited:
Stalker made note of this above (I'm not sure if he was being sincere or not) but I too thought of how this potential phenomenon could be directly connected to entheogens.
Just search using my Avatar name w/keywords: 'shrooms or mushrooms or McKenna
Thats the eerie sense I get with the faux sand.

It's like a childish, clumsy attempt at recreating a foreign dish to impress foreign guests, where the meal "looks right" but all the ingredients are fake.
More likely, it's just an absurd Human trickster Koan.

Is there a thread on this "faux sand" case? What is it called or commonly "named" and referred to, so I can find-out more info about it?

Back