• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

New Federal Housing Bill... first step in the NWO's plan to tell us where to live?

Free episodes:

Tony2013

Skilled Investigator
Bush reversed his plan to veto the bill very suddenly, and we all know he never signs anything that doesn't benefit his controllers.

New Federal Housing Bill... first step in the NWO's plan to tell us where to live

This is EXACTLY the sort of thing I meant when I stared my UNconspiracy thread. It's happening in America, therefore it MUST be the NWO. Nevermind the 95% of humans this DOESN'T effect...

New Federal Housing Bill... first step in the NWO's plan to tell us where to live

NWO = new devil.

Neither exists. Stupidity does. That why the people in power don't know any better. Instead of holding their feet to the fire, we blame a devil, shape shifting aliens, a NWO, MIBS etc. The day you realize it's your own Santa Clause bringin your gifts, is the day you tire of opening stuff up. Or somethin like that.

Everything is fine.

Go back to sleep.

Back