• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

NEW Ancient UFO-DISCLOSURE Artifacts Revealed

yip mike, it's those wrap-around eyes again.

by the way - are you familiar with the primary school in zimbabwe that had a landing sighting? Dr John Mac investigated. it has to be one of the all-time greatest sightings. i think the paracast could do a show on that alone. i have been suggesting for ages we have case-bases shows, but no more roswell or rendlesham please. there are many more good cases. the ones that convince me something real is happening.

Yes im well familiar with the Ruwa case, and the later followup. not one of the children ever changed their story, eyes like rugby balls is one of the descriptions given.

If that bust is indeed one of the alleged artifacts that the mexican govt is scheduled to release

"Mexico will release codices, artifacts and significant documents with evidence of Mayan and extraterrestrial contact, and all of their information will be corroborated by archaeologists," said Julia-Levy, son of actor Raul Julia.

In a release to TheWrap, Luis Augusto Garcia Rosado, the minister of tourism for the Mexican state of Campeche, said new evidence has emerged "of contact between the Mayans and extraterrestrials, supported by translations of certain codices, which the government has kept secure in underground vaults for some time."
Mayan Documentary Will Show Evidence of Alien Contact, Says Mexico (Exclusive)| Reuters

Then they are compelling imo.

The YT user who loaded this is hinting these are the artifacts mentioned by Raul Julia-Levy

Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond," currently in production, will claim the Mayans had contact with extraterrestrials, producer Raul Julia-Levy revealed to TheWrap.

Im looking forward to this doco, but if these are the artifacts, then they are imo convincing

The YT user who loaded this is hinting these are the artifacts mentioned by Raul Julia-Levy

Im looking forward to this doco, but if these are the artifacts, then they are imo convincing

Oh yes very convincing. These are a little hard to write off as simple misinterpretation of ceremonial objects so I to will be waiting eagerly for this Doco.

Heres a recent press release

Documentary Claims to Reveal Underwater Maya City and Contact with ETs - The Hollywood Reporter

Producer calls it the most important archaeological finding in the history of mankind.

MEXICO CITY -- An underwater Maya city, a millennia-old landing pad once used for spacecraft, and human contact with extraterrestrials. These may sound like the makings of a blockbuster Hollywood film, but they're actually the alleged discoveries behind the documentary Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond.
Los Angeles-based producer Raul Julia-Levy, the son of late actor Raul Julia, is billing the movie as a game-changer.
"It is the most important archaeological finding in the history of mankind," he says. "It's going to open the eyes of humanity and elevate the consciousness of every human being on the planet. I guarantee it."
Revelations is set to begin production next month deep in the jungles of Mexico's Gulf coast state of Campeche, at the Maya ruins of Calakmul. Julia-Levy, who is producing alongside Ed Elbert (Paraiso Travel), says the mother of all secrets will be revealed at the Calakmul archaeological site, though he declined to specify what could possibly trump the aforementioned findings.

I'd like to get some independent authentication that the carvings are the real thing. And I always end up asking myself the same questions. If they were aliens, where are their tools, their ships, their remains instead of a bunch of rock carvings? Ancient cultures were known to have some pretty powerful hallucinogenic herbs, so maybe the big eyes are an expression of that state of mind, and did you notice that at least one of the carvings was some kind of pipe. For all we know they came from some ancient Mayan head shop. Show me a hyper spanner instead of a stone axe, a DNA result from a skeleton, something convincing. Cool video though ... can anyone do some follow up?

Last edited:
yip mike, it's those wrap-around eyes again.

by the way - are you familiar with the primary school in zimbabwe that had a landing sighting? Dr John Mac investigated. it has to be one of the all-time greatest sightings. i think the paracast could do a show on that alone. i have been suggesting for ages we have case-bases shows, but no more roswell or rendlesham please. there are many more good cases. the ones that convince me something real is happening.
wrap around eyes? i believe the eyes are round, the eye slits make them appear to wrap around.
very interesting images, i have never seen these before. thank you very much for posting!

@pixelsmith - of course the eyes are round - it's that they resemble the wrap-around sunglasses favoured by demi-gods such as Mr Bono of U2 fame!

some people seem to think the eyes themselves are shaped like that. it may be why they have big heads, to hold the rest of the eyeballs that we cannot see. their brains may not be as large as we think because of this.

I kinda think they may be some sort of UV filter. If greys exist and they are not from here, they may have problems with our sunlight. Having a scottish tan myself (whiter than white) I can believe any being that is grey in colour may come from somewhere with weak ambient light!

In one episode of 'UFO Hunters', they are looking at the so-called 'starchild skull'. Whatever that skull is or is not, I found it fascinating that the capacity of the skull was a good deal more than human. So if they skull is just some sort of congenital defect, that alone does not explain such a large discrepancy in brain volume.

I will like to address every fan and supporter of our project "Revelations Of The Mayans 2012 And Beyond" to inform each and every one of you that we the producers of the film have absolutely nothing to do with this promotional video , not only we are not involve with Mr Hassan and his assistants, but they are also promoting this video making people believe that we are in some way involve with them , the materials they present in this video according to our Archaeologist are fake and do not represent any Mayan artifact in any-way shape or form .

Thank you
RJL

I will like to address every fan and supporter of our project "Revelations Of The Mayans 2012 And Beyond" to inform each and every one of you that we the producers of the film have absolutely nothing to do with this promotional video , not only we are not involve with Mr Hassan and his assistants, but they are also promoting this video making people believe that we are in some way involve with them , the materials they present in this video according to our Archaeologist are fake and do not represent any Mayan artifact in any-way shape or form .

Thank you
RJL

Well well well that was a head turner and game changer.
Thank you for coming here and posting this for us.

Personally i think its wonderful Mr Julia-Levy has given us the definative answer on this one.
I cant help thinking his experience and knowledge on this matter would make him an excellent guest on the paracast podcast.
I would love to hear first hand what it is he's working on, though i appreciate he may wish to wait until the doco is finished before divulging too many details.

I must admit teasers like

It is the most important archaeological finding in the history of mankind," he says. "It's going to open the eyes of humanity and elevate the consciousness of every human being on the planet. I guarantee it.

Has me very keen to learn more.

Thanks again Raul for clearing up the matter of this video

This has popped up in the comments section

I found this:
UPDATE: THESE ARTIFACTS WERE FOUND 55 YEARS AGO BY A TRIBE IN CENTRAL MEXICO...THEY HAVE BEEN USING MANY OF THESE ARTIFACTS AROUND THEIR NECKS AS DECORATIONS, NECKLACES, ETC...RE-DISCOVERED TO THE WORLD IN 2011! CARBON DATING REVEALED THAT THEY PRE-DATE THE MAYANS...A documentary is to be released by the Mexican government at the beginning of December..artifacts will also show a landing pad that's been found in the jungle plus much more..

TheBabbleBeast 16 hours ago

For me the next question is why has someone gone to such elaborate efforts to create these images and link them to the doco to be released later this year.
Perhaps its the spartacus gambit again

Back