• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

My strange UFO experience **video** March 30, 2013

What do you think this is?

• An Un-identified Craft/UFO "theirs"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A TR-3/B Series type or other "ours"

• A Balloon/Blimp

• A Drone

• Some kind of Hologram-Bluebeam-Chemtrail technology

• A vortex opening

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JRTV

Paranormal Maven
Before getting into this, I have to say:

I had no tripod for this shot.

I tried to prop myself on a number of things to get a steady shot of this, including a fence, a tree, a gate…I would have used that Great Dane’s hindquarters had he just stayed still.

The camera has a very powerful zoom lens, and the object was very far out.

All of the above is to acknowledge the image is shaky…

I know that, but if I had not steadied myself on what was actually available, there would be no shot at all. So please…. be kind, and remember that I'm obviously not posting this to compete for a director of photography award...but to share a very strange....and somewhat ongoing experience.

View attachment 3315

Anyway….on with what happened…

My friend and I saw a silver-white point of light as we arrived at the front of my building on a sunny and windy Saturday afternoon in Los Angeles, California.

I looked up and noticed that the silver dot that would normally be a small plane on its way to Santa Monica Airport was not moving as quickly as it should.

In fact, it wasn’t moving at all. It was just hovering there. A point of light. We were a bit more than a stone’s throw from the famous Capitol Records building in Hollywood, so anyone could have looked up and saw the bright glint in the sky. It was a sunny Saturday, people were on the move, and I was the only one that seem to stop and notice.

I said the same thing to my friend then, that I said to my friend during the sighting in 2010…”please tell me that’s a balloon, right?”

We both stared at it for about thirty seconds or so. I was incredulous. I have experienced strange lights flying in the sky before, but usually they were gone in very short order, and they were off in the desert someplace. This thing had clearly already been there when we walked up the hill, and it just hovered there for another two minutes.

"Can you wait here til I go get the camera?" I said.

“I have to pee”.

“Right”…

I looked up again and it didn’t seem to be moving off anywhere, so I ran down the long hallway, unlocked the door so my friend could find the bathroom, grabbed the video camera, and ran back outside, fully expecting it to be gone.

It was still there, hovering in place…if not very slowly drifting towards the east. And it seemed to be glowing.

This is what I saw.

This is the first part of the shot, but slowed down and I believe a bit of zoom.

Now I admit, I’m beginning to get a bit far-sighted, so I had no idea what I was capturing at the time. It just looked like a brilliant dot in the side-flipout viewfinder, and I did the best I could to support myself to keep the frame as still as possible. I did this all the while making fun of this woman I saw in a UFO documentary once… I thought it was hilarious the way she pronounced hover….she pronounced it HOE-ver. So of course, being the smart ass mimic that I can be, I had to repeat this as I’m videotaping what I was more than halfway convinced was a huge mylar balloon.

Well, a few days later, I was finally able to review the video footage. My mouth dropped open.

I mean, deep down, I knew it wasn’t a balloon. That afternoon was quite windy, and it would have moved in several directions and disappeared much more quickly if it were.

After adjusting contrast, brightness, saturation and gamma…not to mention slowing them down…I caught this orb changing colour and morphing into a vivid three point triangle and more…well, I felt like an ass. The object appears to not be a triangle at all. It changes too much.

Sorry for making fun of you “hoe-ver” lady.

I never thought it would happen to me. Here I am writing stand-up and comedy scripts about ETs coming to take a tour of earth...I've done quite a bit of research...now, I have a UFO on camera?

And of course I have a zillion questions. I'm fairly positive it is NOT a balloon or LED quad-copter of some sort. You can't seem something 2 ft wide from 8 to 10 miles away...and that's at least how far away it was. Not to mention at least a couple of miles up. Whatever it was, it was very much larger than a 2ft wide mylar balloon cluster, or LED toy.

But I'm not 100% dead set on anything else yet.

Is this an optical illusion? Is it one of the experimental craft our government is working on? Is it a natural phenomenon of some kind of magnetics with the sun? Does this have anything to do with chemtrails or Bluebeam? Is it a holographic projection? Is it a TR-3 variation of some kind like one person thought? If it is a craft, is it one of ours or theirs? There are a thousand questions I have….

I have a few more clips, and to make this post not-so-long, I'll post them in a separate post...along with some more of what I've experienced AFTER sharing this with people.

People, in our present state of consciousness, are fascinating to watch!

View attachment 3316

Please may I request that you provide more information, regarding the camera specifications.
i.e Manufacturer and model. Also when filming what "functions" were used e.g optical zoom, digital zoom, image stabilisation, manual/automatic focus etc.

Accurate Coordinates of the filming location could also be useful.

Best wishes.

i'd have to say definitely a sky critter.

especially in those light colour morphing sequences you posted at the bottom. those were quite beautiful.

i agree with Han. Knowing the camera, lens etc. is important, and it does appear that auto focus is on, which could account for the morphing of the object as the camera subtly adjusts focal depths depending on how the sensors are reacting to the visual field being recorded. I would also like to know about the before and after of the experience. how did the sighting end, or did it stay there for hours, slowly rise etc.?

Please may I request that you provide more information, regarding the camera specifications.
i.e Manufacturer and model. Also when filming what "functions" were used e.g optical zoom, digital zoom, image stabilisation, manual/automatic focus etc.

Accurate Coordinates of the filming location could also be useful.

Best wishes.
Hi

The best I can do is offer these two screen captures.

fs300.JPG

I don't think I had the image stabilization on when I shot this, but I was in an incredulous rush so it may have been on, despite the shaky shot.
I was using the optical zoom lens of the camera, not the digital zoom.

photo(3).PNG

The object was at least two to four miles high, and 8 to 11 miles away. I approximated it to be over Pasadena, but it could have been much further out. I was photographing on a hill near the Capitol Records building on Vine.

Hope some of this helps.

i'd have to say definitely a sky critter.

especially in those light colour morphing sequences you posted at the bottom. those were quite beautiful.

i agree with Han. Knowing the camera, lens etc. is important, and it does appear that auto focus is on, which could account for the morphing of the object as the camera subtly adjusts focal depths depending on how the sensors are reacting to the visual field being recorded. I would also like to know about the before and after of the experience. how did the sighting end, or did it stay there for hours, slowly rise etc.?

There is a bit of an effort by the lens to auto adjust at first, but by the time I have the shot as stable as Im able to hold the camera, the form change clearly comes from something being emitted... not reflected, or from a lens flare. One of the reasons I began to post this on the forum is because before I could adjust the contrast, etc...I had no idea it was lighting up complex patterns like that...much less the blue, red, white and orange...

Do any of you know much about video editing software, and what other brands might be good to analyze this film with?

And by the way...THANKS for asking these questions. Its way more stimulating than talking about 'balloons'...and what is NOT a 'balloon'.
Los Angeles UFO Full Speed23.JPG
This was similar to the sighting I had with a friend in Nevada. I spontaneously felt the urge to look up...and found myself looking RIGHT at the object... It wasn't like I had to search for it. I was walking up the sidewalk with a friend, and just felt I needed to look up and there this light was. I said, "please tell me that's a balloon, right?" because it was really windy that day, and it wasnt moving. I had never seen a silver hot air balloon...but that wasnt a balloon...

I got really excited, and it took me at least a minute and a half to get the camera... I assumed it would be gone by the time I got back, but it was still there.

I took about five minutes worth of video, the best of which I posted... I can remember shooting the second to the last shot. If you look at the camera jpg I uploaded, you'll see the viewfinder flips out. Im a bit farsighted, so all I could do was focus the white dot in the middle of the screen the best I could...its fuzzy to my naked eye...and I had NO idea what I was really catching. All in all, the whole encounter lasted almost ten minutes. It very slowly drifted towards the east/northeast...getting smaller and smaller. I had the best footage I could get by then, and had company waiting, so I got back inside.

I didn't have time to look at it till two or three days later, and when I did, my mouth dropped open.

For the next several days, I felt kindof expanded and was definitely buzzing. The effect, I would say, is long term... Seems to have motivated me to post here!

its a dragon egg or at least an ovum sack from a flying serpent.
LOLOLLLOLOL

Your answer is by far my most favorite from anywhere I've posted.

I'm picking myself up off the floor now.

(Dragons are at home here. Good sign)

Cheers.

If you take the "theirs" off the UFO then I will vote that way.
Not sure what it is and true Balloons don't hover in the sky for that length of time........... nice catch.

Back