• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

My strange UFO experience **video** March 30, 2013 2nd Part

What Do You Think This UFO Is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JRTV

Paranormal Maven
Here's a bit of footage from the March 2013 sighting after adjusting the brightness, contrast, saturation, gamma and sharpness on the image, and slowing it down.

For the longest time, I thought I was the only one that saw this… Except for maybe the guy yelling with his classmates down the block…”blah blah blah oh my God…a UFO!!”, no one around me stopped to look or notice. In the original sound clips you can hear kids and gates closing in the background…it was a busy Saturday afternoon.

I was somewhat relieved to discover that someone had obviously seen it as well…it was reported!

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/097/S97325.html

Occurred : 3/30/2013 15:00 (Entered as : 03/30/13 15:00)
Reported: 4/23/2013 7:23:57 PM 19:23
Posted: 5/15/2013
Shape: Changing
Duration:10 minutes

“I was on vacation in Los Angeles California, a buddy picked me up from the airport we were driving down sunset blvd. to our apartment and I was taking pictures on my I phone for aproximately 10 min. I did not notice the objects untill I was back from vacation!”

(RIGHT at the time I saw and filmed my sighting…)

Last edited:
Back