• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Michael Jackson has died

ddd999

King of Mars
Michael Jackson has died. Jackson suffered a cardiac arrest, he was 50.

Attachments

• sega-genesis-michael-jackson-moonwalker.jpg
    sega-genesis-michael-jackson-moonwalker.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 4
Really, really fucking sad.

CNN is reporting that he is dead now too. As well as the LA Times.

Sad day in Hollywood. Farrah Fawcett RIP too.

Really, really fucking sad.

CNN is reporting that he is dead now too. As well as the LA Times.

Sad day in Hollywood. Farrah Fawcett RIP too.

yea! why is it that that seems to be the way things go, that often when one celeb dies, you soon hear of another?!-like, within days or in this case hours :O(

yea it is sad.

I hope so. He's one of my favorites. Damn me for thinking it, but when I heard about Jackson I thought, 'Things happen in threes.'

I hope so too.

But as for the "in threes" thing... I thought it was 3 already, with McMahon, Fawcett and Michael Jackson.

Sad day regardless.

I honestly don't give a shit about Michael Jackson, dead or alive.
The sad thing was that he was clearly mentally unbalanced - but I honestly don't feel that the world is in any way lessened by his passing.

Sorry to buck the prevailing wisdom, but singing like a demented 10 year old girl and feeling up little boys do not a great talent make.

I would say "RIP" to "Mr. Jefferson", but let's be honest. Whatever Michael Jackson did in music (obviously, a lot) does not make up for what he did to children. If you honesttly don't think he was a pedophile then I have a bridge I would like to sell you.

People who harm children like that I have no place in my heart for them.

I agree that there is a very high possibility that he was a paedophile. And I'm not even going to throw out the usual crop of excuses that we usually see immediately after someone mentions this.

But (to me at least) there still remains a possibility that the guy was just living in a fantasy world built up in his imagination. He was creative. We know that. The idea that he built up this imaginary world where kids are pure and fun and innocent and he just wanted to be part of that, well that still remains a possibility.

And as far as the claims of molestation go, well humans can be pretty terrible creatures at times, and MJ sure had a lot of money. I think its obvious what Im getting at.

Who knows. Maybe he did molest those kids. I like to keep both options alive though.

I think Jackson was a talented guy. He got a bit eccentric, but that's par for the course with some creative people.

As far as the molestation... the first accuser's dad had been recorded in a phone conversation saying "If I go through with this, I'll be set for life" and he was in a custody battle with the kids mom. The kid wouldn't testify either, so that first charge seemed baseless.

But Jackson was an easy target. Apparently the judge felt the second charge was baseless also.

I have no opinion as to whether I think he was a pedophile, he seemed pretty asexual to me, but I think he was probably less guilty than OJ.

Gene... the Seeds... Pushin' Too Hard! I sure do remember them. But now I'm showing my age. :eek: I hadn't heard that Sky Saxon was dead.

As far as Goldblum, he was just on the Colbert Report Monday.

Yeah the other one that just died was from the Pleiades. He used to sing to Billy Meier, and dance with the two Gold Digger girls, Asket and Neera.

They had to kill the real Jackson so people wouldn't discover the plot to steel Earthling's noses (Human Horn). That's why the fake Jackson had that nose made from rubber cement.

Oh and the fake Jackson liked strawberry ice cream.

Back