• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

May 2nd- O'brien/Gordon

Free episodes:

Capnkumquat

Skilled Investigator
I just finished listening to this show and thought it was excellent listening! Given that I don't have a huge background in the history of UFO cases, I always love when someone gives lots of background, history, and relevant detail to famous cases and can make relevant connections to other cases and phenomenon.

I really liked the variety of topics discussed in the show and it just left me wanting to hear another hour of these two bandy more ideas about and give their take on the whole business of all things paranormal. They both sounded level headed, sound in judgment, and completely sane...except Gene of course. ;^)

Excellent show.

Great show. I'm biased, though. I grew up in Westmoreland County and have visited most of the named places Stan mentions: Westmoreland Mall and (no longer extant) Greengate Mall were the big shopping locations for me as a teenager; I've driven through Youngwood many times; and I went to high school in North Huntingdon. Also I've been through Kecksburg twice, once actually stopping to ask locals about their recollections of the incident.

My own UFO sighting also took place in Westmoreland County, looking out my window when I was 10.

Really good stuff. Definitely going to pick up Stan's new book.

--Shawn

Interesting show. I was thinking about this the other day.
Most of the Paranormal things we see could be us glimpsing back to the Earth's past or us seeing into the future of planet Earth. That might not make lot of sense so forgive me. It doesn't explain the whole paranormal phenomenon but maybe a large portion of it? Imagine many of the UFO's are time travelling machines, so when they come back or go to the future.The system of time or the wiring goes crazy it causes effects. So people who see these UFO's start seeing ghosts from the past and the future so to speak. Some start seeing weird animals and Big birds and so on. These animals have existed in the Earths past or could exist in the future.

When you hear Paranormals stories were it is claimed farmers shoot at animals that they didn't recognise and they keep on going these animals. It sounds like those animals are in that location, but not at that time. So the farmer is shooting at something that will be there or was there, but not at the time he saw it. Maybe it the same for different realities that exist same idea or principle? I was thinking about this for less than ten minutes. It probably has indeed many holes but there it is.

Great show indeed. Good talk, good hosting, great guests.

Plus, the image of weird cryptid creatures walking menacingly in the dark and sounding like babies crying is something that's gonna haunt my creeped-out imagination for a long time. :p

Back