• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

March 9 Dr. Joseph P. Farrell

The interview fell off the tracks completely when he said the lunar lander used some kind of anti gravity technology.

Have to admit to having a problem with that one too. Watching the video, the ascent module looks and behaves about as one would expect of a conventional rocket propelled vehicle in a vacuum.
But I still think the technology grab at the end of the war was serious and real. And the Germans were demonstrably ahead in certain areas, most notably turbine and rocket propulsion. The Paperclip crowd wasn't exactly finagled into the U.S. to design and build Volkswagens.

Thanks for a great summary for issues I felt I would want to point out too and especially when it comes to physics.

I'm not Brian Greene or Leonard Susskind to give an educated opinion in nuclear physics but hearing claims about physics from a personal with theological education was...hm...

In a nutshell I do love Joseph's expertise as a historian but when it comes to physics I think it would be wise on his part not to make conclusions in this roam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It fell off the rails for me in about the first 5 minutes of guest time. Maybe I'll go back and listen to it later, not because I give any credence to most of what he believes, but just to keep tabs on the field.

its whacky stuff
It fell off the rails for me in about the first 5 minutes of guest time. Maybe I'll go back and listen to it later, not because I give any credence to most of what he believes, but just to keep tabs on the field.
givevit a listen , it's a riot! Plus I've been making note of the physics employed in women's beach volleyball, not that I play it. Just "keeping tabs" on the field.;)

Last edited:
I'm not Brian Greene or Leonard Susskind to give an educated opinion in nuclear physics but hearing claims about physics from a personal with theological education was...hm...

That about sums up my opinion. Farrell's historical speculation is intriguing and enjoyable, but the connection to reality necessary for it to be interesting breaks when he starts spinning too far off into Quantum Physics.

Quantum Physics is modern Voodoo. Michio Kaku, Depak Chopra, and Stephan Hawking can speculate how many angels are able to dance upon the head of pin on their own dime, not mine.

Last edited:
I have some concerns with Dr Farrell's comments... I'm no debunker (I've seen some crazy things in my time) but I am of the rational/scientific bent.

Problem #1. ...
Problem #9: Google's search engine is helping in the weaponization of space? Huh? My logic system just asploded.

World class research? Man, Chris, I deeply respect you. But I just don't see it.

But these would make some great movies.

I rarely post, but I couldn't help it this time....I caught myself wanting to give more credence to JC Johnson's centaur anecdotes than to Farrell's whirlwind-warped world view. There are just too many scientific minds interested in the paranormal (on this forum alone!) to let Farrell's rants go unchallenged. I think Farrell forgot to put the blade in Occam's razor, as complex assumptions and speculation dominate his thinking. Many points have been summed up well already here (thanks to marduk), so no need to hammer away at such points. Farrell's research (and footnoting) may be top-notch, but his tenuous connections (speculations galore) of such documentation to his altered world view are exasperating. I am nowhere near as articulate as Farrell, however; and, that is where his strength lies - he can make even the most questioning minds do a double-take.

If High-Octane Speculation offends you, don't read Farrell.

Exploration of fringe ideas, based mostly on assertions by eccentric individuals, is pretty much what we do here. If a guest is able to stimulate my imagination with a modicum of curious evidence, and in such as way that is neither arrogant nor downright psychotic, he or she usually has my vote. I don't care how large or small the strange kernel of truth in a guest's presentation happens to be. As long as it is there and supported by a consistent argument.

Exploration of fringe ideas, based mostly on assertions by eccentric individuals, is pretty much what we do here. If a guest is able to stimulate my imagination with a modicum of curious evidence, and in such as way that is neither arrogant nor downright psychotic, he or she usually has my vote. I don't care how large or small the strange kernel of truth in a guest's presentation happens to be. As long as it is there and supported by a consistent argument.
If the claims are testable should we not test them?

Or should we accept opinions that are demonstrably not true because they're creative?

I'm having difficulty putting the logic behind your last two posts together.

Perhaps my brain is insufficiently caffeinated yet...

I'm having difficulty putting the logic behind your last two posts together.

Perhaps my brain is insufficiently caffeinated yet...

My reply was kinda hazy. What draws me to this type forum is the synthesis of almost unfettered speculation combined with a certain level of reality testing. The balance may be often unsteady. But I think we manage to stretch our minds a little and enjoy the guilty pleasures of imaginative escapism in the process. It's all about poking at the mysterious. For me anyway.

Dr Farrell does open pandora box on the aspect of political history which seemed tobeen blurred by the propaganda machine of history. For more interested in such characters such as Rudolf Hess and his friends within the rat lines they used and were aided by wealthy groups and the firms of many nations. He does write good books for another version of history and the crazy world of UFO politics and he stipulates pure speculation on number of subjects.

If I wanted to read one of his books, which would be the best one to get? I have very little time to read so I need to choose wisely...

Alternative history, Nazi UFOs, Breakaway civilization. I am not sure what else he write about, but anything related to those topics would be interesting.

That's the thing. All Dr. Farrell's books are about all those topics. Some books focus more on one or the other.

Giza Death Star Books

The Giza Death Star
by Joseph P. Farrell
$11.30
The first of the Giza Death Star Trilogy outlining Joseph Farrell's hypothsis that the Great Pyramid may have been a weaponThe Giza Death Star Deployed: The Physics a...
by Joseph Farrell
$11.78
The Second of the Giza Death Star Trilogy concerning the Great Pyramid as a weaponThe Giza Death Star Destroyed: The Ancient ...
by Joseph P. Farrell
$14.26
The final book in the Giza Death Star Trilogy, including portions of Dr. Farrell's analysis of the "topological metaphor" in a...

Reich Of The Black Sun: Nazi Secret Weapons...
by Joseph P. Farrell
$11.30
The first in Dr. Farrell's fascinating examination of Nazi secret weapons, laying out the hypothesis that the Nazis mayhave wo...The Cosmic War: Interplanetary Warfare, Mod...
by Joseph P. Farrell
$12.89
Dr. Farrell's examination of ancient texts and modern physics, arguing that a cosmic interplanetary war was fought right here ...The SS Brotherhood of the Bell: Nasa's Nazi...
by Joseph P. Farrell
$11.83
The second in the series examining Nazi secret weapons, this book begins the examination of the Nazi's super-secret Bell antig...

Nazi International: The Nazis' Postwar Plan...
by Joseph P. Farrell
$13.97
Dr. Farrell's examination of the post-war Nazi extra-territorial state, and its ongoing secret research projects! Must reading!The Philosopher's Stone: Alchemy and the Se...
by Joseph P. Farrell
$12.44
Dr. Farrell's examination of the modern physics pursuit of an ancient alchemical goal: exotic matter.Secrets of the Unified Field: The Philadelp...
by Joseph P. Farrell
$13.86
Dr. Farrell's fascinating examination of the physics uniting the Philadelphia Experiment and the Nazi Bell project.

Book Store

Back