• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Major Forum Upgrade Coming

Free episodes:

So I looked at the background color coding for quoted messages. It's rather more complicated than it seems. It has several properties, some of which point to gradient files in addition to a specific RGB color setting. So this doesn't appear to be something that I can do without a little extra artwork.

:)
Thank you for the update. I can now see an actual 'Alerts' button instead of trying to feel around the page to find it squashed between the logout and attack of the rockoids links.

Exactly what I am experiencing. Thanks for that, Gene. The site looks very nice, too - less cluttered. THOUGH - do you see that? I was trying to put the smiley after the word 'Gene' - and instead it shows up in front of the quote. This happened on another post - but then not on another - and now on this post. A glitch?

fwiw Gene, I Do use my phone for most my posts and the vast majority of those are via tapatalk but @ the Dame time I have several browsers on my phone and on none of them does the recent posts show up, hence my inquiry about it last week. It does come up as a clickable link somewhere along the line though.

Back