• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Latest UFO Sighting Footage from: Dulce

Free episodes:

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
Uploaded [to Youtube] by unusualphunk on Feb 17, 2012
"I was sent this video a few moments ago. I don't know about this footage, seems too good to be true. I would ask anyone who knows how to digitally check is this video has been edited. I don't place fake vids on my channel, and would close this vid If i find out this is not real. I can send you the video for you to check, please contact me"

[Yup, them alien tricksters from Scion are back--this time they're landing in DULCE! -- chris]

I have zero expertise in digital visual stuff but I am gonna say this is a fake. A good one but a fake. Apart from the 'too good to be true' aspect, near the end when the car stops and is filming the craft as it appears just over the top of a roof, you can see they did not fix the image to the camera shake quite right - it just does not move with the shake properly.
Shame because the parts where it is going behind trees etc seems done quite well.
I would bet on it being fake.

My guess is it's fake, but it gets more confusing all the time with more realistic video fakes being made with more sophisticated programs to make them with, while at the same time more real secret crafts are being tested and filmed, therefore they don't care if there secret craft are filmed because theres never a solid agreement as to they're authenticity because the water is so muddied. If this is real, whoa that's some crazy high tech. If its fake I give them an a for effort on the editing.

We all agree it is fake. Cool.

Now - does anyone have any recent vids that get past first look? I wish all these people who make the fakes would just F off and leave the field of UFOs.
To see anything decent these days you have to trawl through so much crap!

So, anyone know of any good ones?

I hear all you saying "its a fake" but were is your evidence that this video is a fake. To just toss this video out because it seems to good to be true so it must be fake is closing your mind off completely to the possibility that this might be the real deal. Im not about to say this is the real deal but Im not closing off the possibility that this video is what it apears to be. If you look closely towards the end of the video when they zoom in there apears to be what looks like an Air Force marking on it (I know this because im in the Air Force currently). Now before just tossing this out we (or maybe just me) needs more information like who filmed it, was there recent reports in the area, did anyone else see this craft ( I would think so because it looked pretty big), ect. Once this is done then we could make a well informed jugdement that this is the real deal or not. At first look I think its good the be skeptical but dont rush to jugdement on face value.

I accept i am no video analyst but i do know an important part of adding a fake craft onto an already shot video is making sure the shake inherent in the video is matched perfectly by the craft superimposed onto the video. near the end of the video it is quite plain to see the craft is not matching the shake of the video.
i could be wrong but i would love to see a piece of real footage as good as this. it just looks fake to me.
i accept i am no authority on this matter whatsover but in my humble opinion, it is fake.

I am going to toss this one in the fake pile out right for a few reasons.

That is a very populated area, and a craft that big would have had the news and the internet (even if the news ignored it or were told to) buzzing like a demented hive of hornets and we all know it.

It just looks like CGI and the lack of shadow has me wondering as well.. as for the USAF markings at the end come on are they taking the piss?

bullshit+meter.jpg

I had to get the BS meter out again today.

The video posted here is just as credible as these ones -------->

Good point goggsmackay. The camera shake does not match, hence a big indicator of this being a fake craft, but a real CGI project :)

I don't see the shaking so much as the size and no one else reporting it or the news coverage. I agree that would indicate something other than a real UFO could be at play here. Clearly someone else had to have seen such a large object. Does anyone else know of anybody living or working in the area seeing this. also Does anyone know of when the alleged sighting was taken i.e date, time, location?

Back