• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Larry King this Friday 11/09/07

Free episodes:

ROY

Paranormal Novice
Evening,
Didnt know if guys knew about Larry King's show for this Friday. His page on cnn saids it going to have High-ranking government and military officials for disclosure on the ufo's topic. Just want to pass it to you. Have a good one.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/

Has there been any indication as to who is actually going to be on the program? Everything I have seen has been kind of vague regarding guests.

Michael L. said:
Has there been any indication as to who is actually going to be on the program? Everything I have seen has been kind of vague regarding guests.

Hi Michael.
The show will be connected with National Press Club conference this monday. So it is the same event. It is confirmed to me by James Fox (I have sent the info to Victor Martinez and other mailing lists yesterday). I have also today received additional info from Aaron Clark from ARUFON.

In the text below you may find the list of possible guests in this week's Larry King Show. He has received the list from the CNN Public Information Staff.
Best regards to everyone

Giuliano Marinkovic
Co-writer of the TV show 'On the Edge of Science'
Author and Host of the radio program 'UFO_NAUTICA'
http://uforadio.podomatic.com

START OF THE QUOTE;
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Aaron B. Clark
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 3:51 PM
To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: [arufon] Larry King show and Press Conference

Here's a list of possible guests on Larry King on Friday. I guess there's also a press conference being held on Monday!
~Aaron

UFOs
On Monday, November 12, filmmaker James Fox is holding a large press conference in Washington, D.C. with former FAA officials, government officials, military officials pilots from all over the world will discuss their experiences with UFOs.

James Fox
UFO documentary filmmaker, "Out of the Blue: The Definitive
Investigation of the UFO Phenomenon."

Lt. Col Charles Halt USAF
BENTWATERS/WOODBRIDGE CASE: He was Deputy Base Commander at the time.
Halt witnessed several UFOs shooting beams of light into a sensitive
weapons storage area at an American airbase in Suffolk, England in
December 1980.

Sergeant Jim Penniston USAF
BENTWATERS/WOODBRIDGE CASE: Penniston examined a landed UFO with 3 other
airmen at a military base in England, December, 1980.

Nick Pope
Official for the UK's Ministry of Defense from 1985 to 2006. From 1991
to 1994, he ran the Government's UFO Project, based at the Ministry of
Defense.

John Callahan
Former Division Chief of the Accidents and Investigations Branch of the
FAA, Washington DC

Fife Symington
Former Republican Governor of Arizona

Jacques Patenet
Group for Study and Information on Unidentified Aerospace Phenomena,
which is the French space agency's (CNES -- Centre National d'Etudes
Spatiales) UFO investigative team.

James McGaha
Astronomer Retired US Air Force Pilot

Thanks for your interest and keep your browser pointed to
http://cnn.com/.

Sincerely,

CNN Public Information Staff - kepi

Actually, there are gossip sites that now report on when she DOES remember to throw a pair on...

Seriously though, I wonder if Friday is a better night than Thursday. Because of the lucrative movie ads that hit on Thursday night, the majors pull out the big guns (that was the genesis of Must See TV and such)... Of course, no one is home on Friday except those of us with small children...

uforadio said:
Miah said:
Seems they changed it, it was the 8th originally:

You are absolutely right. It was at 8th originaly. Jees...so they switched it one day in to the future :)

Update to all:
Well it looks like CNN admin dont know how to list dates on their website. TV guide has it listed on the 8th this Thursday. The Dog and Dr Phil is on the same night, not seperate nights. Sorry about the confession. I think the admin also working on MICHAEL SHERMER's website also. :D

ROY said:
uforadio said:
Miah said:
Seems they changed it, it was the 8th originally:

You are absolutely right. It was at 8th originaly. Jees...so they switched it one day in to the future :)

Update to all:
Well it looks like CNN admin dont know how to list dates on their website. TV guide has it listed on the 8th this Thursday. The Dog and Dr Phil is on the same night, not seperate nights. Sorry about the confession. I think the admin also working on MICHAEL SHERMER's website also. :D

A CNN producer confirmed to our Associate Producer, Tim Beckley, that the show is indeed on Friday as indicated on the site. :D

Well, thats a pretty good line up of possible guests there. Should make for an interesting show.

Lets hope that Britney does indeed remember her underwear :D

I wouldn't get too excited about this Larry King episode. You will be dissapointed.

Plus, James McGaha will be the rent-a-skeptic. He is really a mean-spirited guy. I have watched a debate between him and Friedman. He hisses, spits, and breathes inordinately loud when he talks. "I am an astronomer, I have lookekd at the sky a lot. I have never seen a UFO! Therefore, they don't exist!" He actually made a comment very much like this during the debate.

McGaha's concluding remarks: "This is what happens when really stupid people get together in large groups, UFOs."

And it was a formal debate held at a college! Ethos, anyone?

I'm more excited about the National Press Club event on Monday, November 12th.

You know that Kean and Fox will not pull a Greer on this one.

My guess it will air on C-Span. Not sure when, though. I'll probably have to catch it on youtube.

I just sent a question in, along the lines of "How would the US government respond to intelligent life looking for contact, and how would they keep the public from panicking?"

Not sure what I'm looking to get out of that question, I'd just be interested in seeing what they'd invent.

Yeah that James McGaha is a dickwad of the highest order.
At least sNoory and his black hair dye won't be on.

Why does Symington piss you off? There's no reason for that.

I was surprised by this episode. Usually King has a bad attitude towards the UFO people, but this time he seemed sympathetic and even annoyed by James McAsshole.

And Shirley McClaine somehow refrained from coming off as a crazy person.

Nice. A good night for UFOlogy, I think.

Chuckleberryfinn said:
Why does Symington piss you off? There's no reason for that.

I was surprised by this episode. Usually King has a bad attitude towards the UFO people, but this time he seemed sympathetic and even annoyed by James McAsshole.

And Shirley McClaine somehow refrained from coming off as a crazy person.

Nice. A good night for UFOlogy, I think.

Yes there is. Here's part of the reason. http://youtube.com/watch?v=GLUAhVkGmj0

He's a liar and a hypocrite. He made mock of the whole incident, even though he now says he saw what he considered a et craft. He helped in downplaying the ufo encounters in Phoenix meanwhile Francis B. is getting laughed at. He comes forward now, that pansy. Too little too late. Talk with some of the witnesses and ask them how it felt to be made fun of by him.

Back