• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

JFK and UFO's

mike

Paranormal Adept
An uncovered letter written by John F Kennedy to the head of the CIA shows that the president demanded to be shown highly confidential documents about UFOs 10 days before his assassination.

The secret memo is one of two letters written by JFK asking for information about the paranormal on November 12 1963, which have been released by the CIA for the first time.

Author William Lester said the CIA released the documents to him under the Freedom of Information Act after he made a request while researching his new book 'A Celebration of Freedom: JFK and the New Frontier.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1378284/Secret-memo-shows-JFK-demanded-UFO-files-10-days-assassination.html#ixzz1mQB3ouFO

Nice post.

So the meat and potatoes if you will is this:

"In a note sent with the document, the apparent leaker said he worked for CIA between 1960 and 1974 and pulled the memo from a fire when the agency was burning some of its most sensitive files.
The undated memo contains a reference to ‘Lancer’, which was JFK's Secret Service code name.
On the first page, the director of Central Intelligence wrote: ‘As you must know, Lancer has made some inquiries regarding our activities, which we cannot allow.
‘Please submit your views no later than October. Your action to this matter is critical to the continuance of the group.’
The current owner of the ‘burned memo’, who bought it from Timothy Cooper in 2001 told AOL News that it shows that when JFK asked questions about UFOs that the CIA ‘bumped him off’.
UFO investigator Robert Wood said he has tested the paper it was printed on, the ink age, watermarks, font types and other markings.
He said: ‘I hired a forensics company to check the age of the ink and check several other things that you can date, using the same techniques you’d use in a court of law."

So the memo has been authenticated as having been issued at the correct time by paper and ink analysis.... very interesting indeed.
And here I was thinking he got bumped off for trying to reissue the silver standard and take power away from the federal reserve or did he get knocked off for a cocktail of reasons.

One has to wounder.

i think it very likely that it was not one reason alone that got kennedy killed. any one reason could probably have been dealt with another way, and of course assassination is the most drastic action possible.
there may have been a few reasons to have him killed and probably even more reasons for there not to be a good investigation. how on earth could the police have let the suspect of a presidential assassination be killed himself on american soil, in custody? either the US is the most inept country in the world, or it was allowed. either way it stinks.
i think hoover had reasons, so did the CIA and cuban rebels. the military over the peace overtures with the soviets....and on and on. kennedy may have been a unique president as in he intended to clean house, which others taking office no doubt intended also, but they were persuaded not to rock the boat once on the inside. perhaps kennedy was going to keep his promises and that was not tolerated.
i imagine every president hears enough dirt about every institution in the US but they choose not to do anything about it for a variety of reasons.

When I got back into UFOs in 1989, the JFK assasination connection to UFOs was one of the first things I hit upon, and I wrote a song for my band called "Who Really Killed John Kennedy" in which I connected the deaths of Marilyn Monroe, Dorothy Kilgallen, John Lennon, and JFK to the leaking of or mass promotion of alien visitation. In JFK's actual biography, he says he called his top scientists in to brief him on how they were going to make the Moon landing, and they all said it was impossible no matter how much money was thrown at the problem. Then according to some other accounts, suddenly certain engineers started receiving plans from the DARPA ( then ARPA ) people without any explanation, and this all fits with some of Corso's claims that our burgeoning technology was "inspired" by studies done on recovered alien ships. Now we see these formerly secret papers surface and WOW ... I'm back in conspiracy heaven.

I take the opposite view. When I find myself confronted with an overwhelming amount of unsubstantiated conspiracy theories; I consider it to be a conspiracy nightmare! As to Kennedy, he was knocked-off for a cocktail of reasons.

President Kennedy's father was born in Ireland, but later in life emigrated to America, and raised his famous family there. So President Kennedy been Irish lol must likely would have had that interest to find out what UFO's are and why there here. Would that interest have lead to him been killed, don't know, but its big enough secret to want to keep secret and prevent knowledge of it from ever getting out to the public.

Begs the question: 'what is the CIA hiding that presidents can't access ?'

... Then the answer came like a strike of thunder lol. Would you give Santorum info about UFOs? If the CIA is able to hide something as big as that then they are doing one hell of a job ;)

I actually wouldn't give that kind of information to any politician. The untainted unfiltered information belongs to all humans or ... if that is not possible due to cultural sensitivities it should obviously be locked up and protected from abusive ideological interpretation. Imagine for a moment the massive resources Santorum would allocate to fight the demons in the skies... What a damn nightmare lol.

Any disclosure should be instantaneous. All these phones with cameras and net access should be eventually able to catch something clear lol.

I tend to think of the assassination of Kennedy as the assassination of the Kennedys plural. Taken in the political context of the time, the fact that RFK was offed on his way to the White House seems like an additional data point.

I don't think one needs to be a conspiracy buff to question the Warren Report. Too many facts
surrounding the assassinations just don't pass the smell test when taken as a body of evidence.
But many possible reasons for his assassination seem more likely than the ufo connection.

Back